Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers

Becky is knocked completely out as Donna pushes on the pressure point behind her head.

Donna then stood up while pulling Becky's limp body up with her. She held her upright and then to demonstrate she was completely out, let her dramatically fall lifelessly back onto the mat. Becky ended up lying on her back with arms and legs spread wide. It would be a good five minutes before she would come to.


In a dramatic display of triumph, Donna allows Becky's flaccid body to limply fall to the floor.


Exhausted, Donna is filled with complex mixed feelings as she looks down at her defeated friend.

Donna stood over her, smiling down at her fallen friend. The other women looked on, too stunned to move or say a word. For now, it was over.

When I got home a week later, Becky gave me a copy of the tape of the event, as a welcome home present. Now I had another video to watch. I had to admit I loved it. Still, I was surprised my wife had gotten back together with Donna. At the same time I had some serious concerns where all of this might be leading. The girls thought they had disguised their erotic feelings. But, too me, it was pretty obvious they were into far more than competition when they wrestled.

What were Becky and Donna really up to and where would it take them? Becky would finally confess to me the true nature of her feelings but by then the two of them will have gone too far.


By now a familiar pattern, the spread-eagled Becky lies unconscious as a result of Donna's passion and skill at domination wrestling.

*

The End (to be continued)

ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers
12