All Comments on 'Between Iraq and a Hard Place'

by MagicWand

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
not bad, but...

...your spelling, grammar and tenses really need help. You've got "you're" where "your" should be, "is" when you mean "his", and "their" when you mean "her", in addition to mixing present and past tenses in the same sentence, and many, many, many sentence fragments.

It's a good idea, and a pretty good yarn, but there's so much of the above that it stalls the action.

MC117MC117almost 14 years ago
Liked your story!

I liked reading your story, and I believe it has scope to be improved with more details. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Hope it is longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So... magical Homeland, then? :-)

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Nice Story

But with him going into Politics. you have a lot more people he could influence and bring around to his way of thinking.

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 5 years ago
Not bad

It's not bad. But if Iraqi clerics or some other Muslims (cleric or not) have such an ability, how is it for them to be taken hostage for the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was kinda fun to read but the cheating parts were iffy.

From the number of mistakes and homophones it’s very evident you need an editor or at least a good proofreader.

Your premise was very good though & with some help you could be much, much better.

Bill S.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

Good story, except for the sharing. Just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, and I love the political twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible writing. You keep mixing tenses and committing heinous grammatical errors. Plus, your research on the Middle East needs work. I lived there 8 years and can tell you 110 degrees is mild. Next time use the 134 degrees and higher it can get. Better yet, give up writing and go back to bussing tables at ihop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So THAT’s how Obama got elected!! Except, other than being born over there, he was too chicken to serve in the armed forces. And given his predilection for males, would’ve chosen the navy if he had served.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Good story but you really need to get someone to edit/proof read your finished prose . . . .'

AsgarthAsgarth6 months ago

Stephanie lowered his shaved pussy. Get a proof reader please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous