Between Iraq and a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikki's tongue moved in and out of Cole's mouth as she felt his hands pull aside her panties and the tip of his cock as it protruded his boxes was nestled at the entrance of her pussy. With both hands on her little hips he forced her down on his cock. Her wetness made it easy for his entry. He bounced her small body up and down on his cock while he stood against the wall. She never released her grip from around his neck as she bounced his cock inside her harder and harder. She came. He came. Then they went.

After his orgasm inside Mikki, Cole felt intoxicated as he has ever been. His cock stayed hard and it felt like it was leading him out of the bathroom into the family room. Nearly tripping over his pants around his ankles he stepped out of them with is dick still hanging out of his boxers. He felt like a drunken passenger in the back seat of a taxi as his cock lead him about.

His eyes tried to focus on the scene before him. Just about everyone was naked or nearly naked and all in the large family room. His father was slumped back on the couch kissing his wife as Cole's niece Kim was sucking his cock. Tom was getting the same treatment from Cole's wife and looked back at Mikki who was still sitting on the floor sweaty and breathless.

Suddenly, all the females in the room slowly stood and walked toward him. Like zombies in a low budget film, they reached for him and his cock. He was slowly dragged to the ground when a pussy sat on his mouth and various mouths licked and sucked his cock.

Cole rolled over and a body swiftly rolled underneath him. He focused his eyes as he felt the small hands pulling his cock into her pussy. He lifted his head up and looked into his daughter's eyes.

"Kaitlyn? No, not you."

"Yes daddy...please. Please fuck me. Ohhh yeah....oh daddy, you feel so good."

Cole's mind was twisted in torment. Yes her tight pussy felt good and the way she bucked underneath him, her hands gripping his ass and moving pushing him more inside him. Yes it felt good, but this was his little girl, it was wrong and yet all he felt was love for her.

He loved her; he loved her sense of humor, her stuffed bear collection and her body. He looked down at her firm breasts and protruding nipples. He arched back looking at her tight abs and belly piercing. He loved her airstrip shaved pussy and his large cock hammering inside it.

"Cum inside me daddy. I love you." she whispered in his ear.

"Yes honey, I....ahhhh ohhh urrrr yeahhhh." and Cole filled his daughter with is love juice.

He rolled on his back and was trying to clear his mind to consider what had just happened when Stephanie, his younger sister straddled him.

"Well it's about time big brother, my turn." she giggled.

"Oh jeez...Steph" he mumbled.

Stephanie lowered his shaved pussy on Cole's cock and dangled her firm 35D's over his face. Cole grabbed them in his hands and licked each nipple as his sister rode his cock.

Stephanie leaned back enjoying the feeling of Cole's large cock drilling her pussy. Cole grabbed her hips as he pulled her up and down. He turned his head and saw Tom was eating his mother's pussy. Kaitlyn crawled toward her uncle cock and started sucking it. Trevor crawled behind his sister and looked at Cole smiling.

"It's okay now dad right? I mean you fucked her right?"

Cole said nothing as his son shoved his cock into his sister from behind. Kaitlyn never looked back to see that it was her little brother fucking her, she kept sucking her uncle and moved her ass back in rhythm to meet his cock.

After his sister Stephanie had an orgasm and rolled off him, Cole tried to get to his feet. His niece Kim had other plans and pulled him down. She bent on her hands and knees with her ass in the air and Cole guided his still hard dick into her waiting pussy. While fucking her he saw his brother Tom walk over and stare at him.

Cole immediately felt embarrassed. He had fucked his brother's wife and now was fucking his teenage daughter. He was about to say something when Tom smiled and winked at him. Tom positioned his cock in front of his daughter Kim and she ran her tongue slowly under the base of his cock to the tip and they sucked it into his mouth.

Both brothers tag teamed the little teenager fucking her mouth and pussy.

Two hours had passed. Cole had fucked every female twice. He walked to the backyard and jumped into the pool. The cool water relaxed him and sobered him up a bit. After drying off he walked back to the orgy. There was no more fucking going on. All the men were spent and the women exhausted. Naked bodies of his family were all overlapping on the floor.

He had a brief flashback of a day in Iraq; a similar scene except it was dead marines lying in the desert. The scene flashed before his eyes and he felt the heat in the room returning to his body. There was something he needed to do before it completely dissipated.

He went to each person and whispered instructions to them that they will get dressed go to sleep and forever forget what sex happened. The last person he approached was his son Trevor.

Trevor heard his father's whispers.

"Please dad don't, I want to remember this."

"Sorry son, really it's for your own good."

"But dad please, I can keep it a secret. I was always the little brother. You don't know what it was like with Kaitlyn around in her bikinis. I always had a secret desire to fuck Kaitlyn and mom, I am ashamed of that. But I really would like to keep this memory. Please."

"Son, this will only haunt you. Believe me, I wish I couldn't remember."

"Dad, I don't know how you acquired this power, but I can help you. You know I'm a good researcher. I can help you find out what is going on. Really."

It was against his better judgment but Cole agreed not to erase his memory. In the days that past he would see the looks that Trevor gave his big sister and know that he was recalling the night he fucked her and his mother. Cole himself was giving his daughter the same looks and wrestled with himself on fucking her again. In fact he was sure there were several times he thought Trevor would bring the subject up.

Two months later, Cole was the star prosecutor having won was deemed unwinable cases.

Trevor also came through with his promise. He called his father to his room and on the computer he displayed the results. He found documented evidence that the Iraqi cleric who gave his father the lamp had also visited several other prominent Americans. Trevor showed him a photo of the Iraqi with a young John F. Kennedy, Jack Nicholson and even younger Hugh Hefner. Trevor also showed him a picture of former president Bill Clinton with the Iraqi in the background. In all the pictures the Iraqi looked the same old age he was when Cole met him. Not only that but on a picture of Kennedy in a bathing suit he had the same design scar that Cole had.

Cole thanked Trevor for his work and Trevor just asked for one reward.

Later that night, Cole called the family together for a swim. Trevor looked anxiously at his father; he had a hard on just anticipating the forthcoming action. Cole looked at his lovely daughter; her white bikini accented her well tanned body. As the heat left his body his daughter swam to him, she smiled as she went under the surface and sucked on Cole's cock until she needed air.

Trevor was behind his mother with both tits in his hands and a cock up her ass. The family orgy continued thru the night. This time Cole took the opportunity to erase the memory of all the incestuous sex and the research from his son. Later shredding all the evidence that Trevor uncovered.

Cole was bothered that his new ability enabled him to give up his principles so easy. He threw himself into his work. Occasionally finding a beautiful woman and using his ability to have his way with her. By him coming to terms with his new conscious it made his decision easier six months later when at the office Cole was visited by the chairman of the Democratic Party and agreed to run for governor. It seems his destiny was already laid out before him by others that received the same Iraqi gift.

The end

12