All Comments on 'Between My Brother's Legs Ch. 02'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Read this before or very close

Same names same story . Thought it was total rubbish then and surprisingly still do.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 7 years ago
Not rubbish

We all have our opinions; I read the first chapter before reading second. I found myself wishing for more sexual detail; I wanted gritty details. The girl's submission was nearly forecast from the beginning. I'm imagining there will be more submission and exhibition. A teen's awakening to sex and lifestyle tied to BDSM is evident. I don't know the turns and twists and sorted taboo the writer will come up with. I'm interested in your story enough to find what happens next.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"several fingers"??

"He slipped several fingers into my pussy........". That, and other mistakes, took away any slight credibility this story may have had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a crock

Mel was just a rapist nothing about love here . plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Rape isnt hot or erotic. Doesnt matter how you dress it.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Shoulda

Stopped with 1 this had nothing but names and she wasn't pregnant by Jack he was dead she moved and was raped long enough afterwards for it not to be his

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, no

I've always enjoyed your stories and rated them high. But not this one. Sorry...I almost quit reading when you killed off Jack. Then to have this "Dr." step in and force her to do what he wanted??? NO!!!! I was generous in giving it a 3, only because I've like your other stories. Hope the next one I read is better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was very sexy and erotic. Well written. I liked the direction it went with Dr Mal. I’ve never read anything like it before. I gave it 5 stars to offset the haters.

DracosRoseDracosRose8 months ago

I LOVED part 1, except towards the end where you killed off Jack and she met the "doctor". I thought this one was very cringy and I olny skimmed most of the sex, ESPECIALLY after the rape in the chair. I was hoping that she had gotten pregnant by her brother and you didn't disappoint there, just the rest of it. I agree with Bossweetnessfreak, I like your stories but this one just didn't feel right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous