Between My Brother's Legs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

As my delivery date approached, contrary to what most people would think, the urges, and sexual tension between us grew stronger. I was now heavily pregnant but it was as if my body yearned more and more for lovemaking, and that special primal closeness with Mal; no one else would do, it had to be him.

Near the end of my eight, I started having occasional light cramping. It wasn't like a contraction exactly, but it was noticeable, and I mentioned it to Mal during one of my last office visits. I asked him if he thought I would be on schedule with the birth and he half-jokingly replied, "It's still going to be a few weeks, all we can do is wait. Then looking at me with that "look", he added, "but I might be able to help it along." He came toward me, and I looked down and saw Mal had a huge erection. I reached down, took it in my hand, and began to jerk him, but he stopped me.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that, Beth," he groaned.

Mal grabbed his cock and squeezed around its base trying to prevent his eruption. His legs trembling and his hard-on still raging, he turned me around, and bending me forward Dr. Malcolm Dash covered me from behind and started to penetrate me doggy style. Mal's cock was thick and hard, making his initial attempt to enter me uncomfortable, but he grunted with pleasure as he started to slide his cock in and out of me. I could feel my body relax and open for him. I pushed back against him and began to rock back and forth on his cock as he pinched my nipples, his fingers becoming wet with milk and his excitement increasing. In short order I was cumming hard and wonderfully, the contraction and release of my pussy, easing the congestion and sending waves of warmth through me. As my body shuddered and my pussy contracted around his cock, he orgasmed, spewing his semen inside me, drenching the womb where my brother's baby slept. After emptying himself, Mal pulled his still hard dick out of me and stood there grinning, flushed from the exertion.

"Damn, there's nothing like hot, tight, pregnant pussy," he said winking at me.

Strange as it might seem, I actually felt better after having sex with him before leaving his office.

*****

The last couple of weeks had passed in a slow crawl, but today was going to be a busy one. A friend of mine was driving up tomorrow from the Bay Area, and I was planning to spend today cleaning and shopping for her weekend visit. I rose before Mal and heading for the kitchen made a pot of coffee and poured him a glass of juice. Running late, Mal gulped down his coffee and said he didn't have any afternoon appointments, promised to be home after lunch to go shopping with me.

My water broke fifteen minutes after he left for his office.

Since Mal would be home in a few hours anyway, I didn't call him. I felt fine. Instead, I took a shower, dressed and busied myself with my cleaning and straightening up. I had just picked up an armful of fresh linen and headed to the guest room when I suddenly doubled over with a contraction that made me see stars. I caught my breath, sank to the floor, and sat there trying to pull myself together. I don't know how long I sat there, but the next thing I remember was Mal squatting down next to me, "Beth, baby what's wrong, what happened?"

I grabbed his hand and was about to say something when another contraction took hold. When it was over, Mal helped me up and carried me to our bed.

"How long have you been having contractions? Why didn't you call me?" he asked, not aware that he was shouting at me.

"They started this morning, and they were far apart, I didn't call because I was feeling okay."

"Well, good thing I came home when I did," he said.

As the vaginal congestion and discomfort increased, the contractions became stronger. Mal told me to roll onto my back, and he opened my legs. To my shocked surprise, he began masturbating me.

"Oh, Mal . . . stop, stop, I don't feel like that right now," I said trying to push his hand away.

"Shhhh, just be quiet and try and relax as much as you can. This is quite unorthodox, I know, but I've successfully used this technique before with a few special patients, and I want to try it with you during your labor. Sometimes for some women breast and clit stimulation can help relieve or reduce the pain during labor. You know your body, Beth. You've always been able to orgasm easily . . . I think this will help."

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

After a brief pause, I hesitantly answered "Yes."

Giving me a reassuring smile, Mal resumed his massaging and despite the contraction that was starting, my body just as he had said, soon gave into the comfort of his warm, firm hand between my legs. The hard contraction gradually turned into a strong cramping sensation, and I experienced a mild orgasm that helped with the pain and left me feeling strangely calm. I can't explain it.

"Try to rest; your contractions are going to start coming closer together. I need you to stay focused and to concentrate on managing those contractions. I'll be right here." Mal said encouragingly.

"Oh, and if you want me to masturbate you again," he said with a devilish grin, "just let me know."

A couple of hours later, we were on our way to the hospital.

*****

The ebb and flow of my contractions continued into the evening. I didn't want any drugs, so of course, there was pain, but thanks to Mal's advice and encouragement, I was able to manage them. As the hours wore on my exhaustion grew, the pain increased, and my resolve weakened. I reached for Mal's hand and squeezed it.

"Mal . . . oh, Mal, how much longer? Oh my God, it's starting again, another one is starting." Mal pulled his hand free and lifted the sheet that covered me. He gently examined my belly, checking the baby's position, and then spreading my legs tried to gauge how open I was. As the contraction subsided, I could see that Mal had a raging hard-on. I was surprised and maybe a little angry that at a time like this he could be sexually aroused to the point of having a huge erection.

"Mal, Mal . . . I cried, another one is coming, Mal . . . "

Closing his exam coat to conceal the growing erection in his pants, Mal told the nurse that he would stay with me and take care of monitoring my stats and that he would call her when he needed her.

"You're doing fine honey, Dr. Dash will be here with you," the nurse said giving me a reassuring smile before leaving the room. As soon as she left the room, Mal closed the door and drew the curtain that gave the bed privacy.

"It's okay, Beth . . . you're doing fine. Shhhh, now take a deep breath and get control of yourself; I'm going to make it feel better, okay?" he cajoled. Mal proceeded to 'examine' me, palpating my stomach and purposefully reaching downward and massaging my clit. Though I felt as weak as a kitten, I tried to move away as he positioned himself between my legs, spread my legs wider and guided his long, rigid cock into me. He groaned and closed his eyes once his entire length was inside me.

"Mal, no . . . no, suppose someone comes in, suppose . . ." I began, before being cut off by a deep, thrust of his cock.

"Oh God, Bethy your pussy is so hot and tight." He said in a raspy, choked voice.

Mal began to slowly stroke in and out, rubbing my clit at the same time with his thumb. I didn't think it was helping at first; in fact, it seemed to make the contraction feel worse until I unexpectedly came in a pussy wrenching orgasm. I lay there panting when Mal withdrew; I could still feel my vaginal muscles contracting. Unbelievably, pain seemed to have lessened. The contractions continued, but his intermittent masturbating me was enough to make it bearable.

"It shouldn't be much longer," Mal said as he again reached between my legs. I didn't want him to do it again, but was too weak and exhausted to prevent it when he inserted his swollen cock into me once more. Mal slowly stroked and massaged my clit, patiently bringing me to another orgasm. This last time Mal grunted and quickly withdrawing his cock allowing himself to orgasm, spraying white spidery threads of cum between my thighs. Within minutes of him pulling his cock out, I grabbed Mal's arm and pulled him to me, "Somethings happening Mal," I said almost hysterically, already knowing that my time was now.

I could feel my body, trying to push, trying to expel the baby; Mal was quickly between my legs ready to assist the baby's birth if needed. After what seemed a long while, the baby's head started to crown, and my body was engulfed by the sweetest, must intense orgasm I had ever experienced. My baby was being born as waves of orgasmic (?) pleasure undulated through me, overshadowing the pain.

*****

Mal knows and accepts the fact that my deceased brother Jack is the baby's biological father and that he was created as a result of our consensual incest. From the baby's birth, Mal has always been caring, and protective. He loves my baby as if he were the child's father and I know my child will always have the love, devotion, and support from him regardless of whether he and I are together. He makes no pretense about how much he enjoys having us living here with him. The nearness of the baby and my accessibility to him provide the emotional and sexual closeness that I'd come to understand was important to him.

I had missed having sexual relations almost as much as he had and I will always recall his gentleness that first time after the baby was born. I still swoon with pleasure when I think of his slow inch by inch penetration until the warm, velvety sheath between my legs enveloped him. Mal being a doctor was aware that typically people wait six weeks or longer before having intercourse with their partner, but again utilizing one of his unorthodox vaginal/clitoral techniques we were able to resume the sexual side of our relationship in just a couple of weeks.

I remember the way he paused, allowing my body to adjust; the soft, tender way he encouraged me to relax and open myself to him, as if I were an innocent virgin, being taken for the first time. Being cautious and considerate Mal had stroked his swollen cock into me, trying not to be too rough, trying desperately not to cum too soon. I could see the struggle on his face and felt an unexpected and deepening love for this man. Lying safe and protected beneath his large shielding body I whispered close to his ear, "Don't hold back, its okay, its okay if you need to cum. We can fuck all night if we want to."

Mal lifted his head to look at me, "My God Beth . . . I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you," he said with a shaky voice.

I know the waiting had been a difficult time for both of us, particularly for him. We had enjoyed masturbating each other, oral sex, prostate sex, and even anal sex occasionally, but we had both yearned for that ultimate act of a man pressing his cock into his woman's pussy. In that one singular act reclaiming her body, reasserting his dominancy and her submission after she's presented him with a child, a son.

"I want to feel you cum inside me Mal," I cooed, feeling him grow bigger and harder with each word I spoke.

"Oh, Bethyyyy," he called when his body stiffened, and his gentle stroking became animal thrusts that continued until he exploded, emptying his balls high up inside my pussy. Mal pulled out of me, exhausted and satisfied, his soft cock leaving a thick thread of cum trailing across my thigh as he mumbled my name, "Beth . . . Beth," before he spooned behind me and held me pressed against his chest.

*****

Things are good between Mal and me.

Six months have passed since the baby's birth, and I think the pain and heartache of loving and losing Jack are finally beginning to lessen. I still occasionally find myself thinking of him at odd moments, experiencing a flood of old memories and longings.

Sometimes I still awaken in the middle of the night, covered in perspiration after having dreamt of Jack making love to me and feeling the lingering sensation of having orgasmed in my sleep . . . it would all seem so real. If my thrashing about in my sleep awakened Mal, I would take him into my mouth and worship him to orgasm or mount him and ride him until we both came. In that quiet time after lovemaking, I'd snuggle in his arms, my head on his chest and my hand gently stroking and caressing his soft but powerful tool as we indulged in pillow talk. Mal would eventually, mount me and I would instinctively open my legs for him. With my arms encircling his neck, and his cock probing and finding entry, all would quickly be forgotten, and it would only be Mal that I wanted.

In spite of my new life with Mal, I occasionally feel an inkling of guilt at how the memories of my beloved brother have faded; what he looked like, the sound of his voice, how it felt when was inside me, making love to me. When I want to remember him, I look into the face of my child, Jack's child and those distant memories become sharp and clear.