All Comments on 'Between My Brother's Legs'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Show!

Lets have another story with the doctor.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 7 years ago
Anticipation is a funny thong

Reading this story is a prime example. I began getting an erection in the intro and oozing the rest of the way. Thought for sure I would read about big brother finding and working Bethy's G spot. I'm sure you know that one and how to work it.

Another riveting story. I'm working on all of your submissions. Ain't disappointed yet 🤘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Looking at my brother through different eyes.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
So SO, DO not agree with Jack's death and his Father's attitude.

I assume Dr Dash will marry Beth and raise the child just like her Mother did with Jack.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 7 years ago
I wish ...

The brother didn't have to die, though I would wonder if a story develops 20 years later with a young man who bears a striking resemblance to how his deceased father looked at that age, and one who worries about his mom who seemed to suspend aging beyond some crow's feet. A mom who would be beautiful if not for the emptiness she lived her life with lost passionate love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn the brother died that's crazy fam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

The brother died. Weird twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I came, I cried, I voted 5 stars

Ah, post-coital blues! Sometimes I cry after cumming, and I did it again, but this time it was because of Jack. Love found, love lost, love found again. The best stories on Literotica are always the ones that make you feel more than just the big O. Props, now I've got to read part 2 and see what happens with Dr. Mal Dash!

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 6 years agoAuthor
I Came, I Cried . . .

Thank you for the feedback (mission accomplished!) and I hope you enjoy Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inconsistant transitions

Was the butt sex reference included just to turn the readers off? It never went anywhere (thank god). The ending was totally unrelated to the story. The Doctor???

The dead brother??? The incestuous mother???

The story didn't deserve the 1 star that I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but sad

Why did you kill her brother??? That sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brother

My brother and I had a secret sexual relationship like this. We would have mutual masturbation where he'd finger my throbbing pussy to orgasm and I'd play with his big throbbing thick cut penis! I would love to watch his big cock spurt as he moaned with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brothers and Sisters

I think many brothers and sisters fool around. For many growing up in a suburban environement having a sister of similar age is a godsend. You grow up together watch each other grow and if both have a sense of adventure they experiment together. Taking baths and showers together is also a great way to save water. I enjoyed these things with my sister, she made my cum spurt out all the time and I helped her get off. We kissed eachother passionately during these times, she allowed me access to her rear end but I used it in a gentle way so I could cum on her butt and then rinse her off. This should be widely practised amongst siblings as a sort of training ground. I am so lucky my training period was protracted over 12 years and none of us died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Good writing, even with the mis-spelled words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous