Between My Brother's Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played the same game with his cock. Stroking him, gently squeezing his balls, and massaging the big pulsing vein on the underside of his cock. Each time his cock would stiffen, and his ball sack tighten, I would squeeze the base of his cock until the urge faded. This edging went on for several minutes until he was reduced to begging for relief.

"You little bitch," he said in a low, teasing voice when he finally grabbed the back of my head and pressed it down on his throbbing cock. As soon his cock pushed through my partially open lips, he began to cum like a fountain. I could taste the warm, saltiness of his cum as it filled my mouth and I tried not to gag as he fed me and I swallowed it all.

Jack released my head, and I sat up just seconds before the flight attendant appeared.

"Geez, are you two still awake?" She asked, staring curiously at us. With a sly, knowing smile on her face, she added, "Can I get you anything?"

"No, no we're fine, thank you," Jack, said, as the attendant grinning broadly, turned and walked slowly back up the aisle.

Jack watched her go and then looking to me began to laugh.

"What? What?" I asked.

"Nothing . . . nothing, except you, have cum running down your chin," he said unable to suppress his laughter as he bent toward me and licked his cum away.

*****

Within a week of arriving home, I started my freshman year at the University, and Jack returned to his job as a construction supervisor. Not surprising, the sex did not stop. Jack didn't seem to be interested in establishing a relationship with anyone and nor did I; we had each other, and for the next year Jack and I went on satisfied and happy in our relationship. It was too late for our lives ever to go back to the way they had been.

We knew we were doing something that was taboo, but I think we were perversely excited and spurred on by the illicitness of our relationship. We continued to have sex, two, three, sometimes four times a week, most of the time at his apartment, but often here in our parents' home. Try as we might, there were some close calls when we were almost discovered. I remember once when I did not go into class because of a mild cold and decided to stay home. Jack had called and being the thoughtful big brother said he'd be right over with my favorite soup and keep me company. The house was quiet when he arrived and let himself in, Mom and Dad at work and me upstairs having dozed off. I was on the bed, laying on top of the covers, on my stomach, and Jack seeing me there in that position, pulled my panties off me and stretched out on top of my prone body. Feeling the weight of his body on mine, I adjusted my hips and parted my legs as he began pushing at my pussy opening, impatiently wanting access. My brother entered me with his long, thick cock and fucked me hard, filling me with his hot, rigid manhood. Jack placed his hands on my waist, holding me in position as he pounded in and out of my pussy. The intensity of what we were doing left me lightheaded, and then we came, our bodies pressed tight to each other, covered in sweat, the pungent scent of sex filling the room. We lay like this until his cock began to soften and slip out of my pussy. The thought occurred to me that the only cock that had ever been inside my pussy was my brother's.

Suddenly we heard the front door open and then slam closed.

"Bethy, it's Daddy . . . you up there, baby? I brought you some magazines and a movie to watch. I'll bring 'em up to your room."

Then, I heard Daddy's heavy footsteps on the bottom stairs.

I jumped up and ran naked to my bedroom door.

"Daddy, hi you're home early," I yelled downstairs. "You don't need to come up. I'm feeling better and just about to take a shower. I'll be down in about fifteen minutes."

"I saw Jack's car parked out front, where is he?" Daddy asked.

"I think he said he was gonna walk down to Franky's house for something. He should be back soon." I lied.

"Ok, I'll be in the kitchen, Sweetie," he said as he turned around and lumbered into the kitchen.

I looked at Jack who had already gotten dressed and was about to climb through my bedroom window that opened to the backyard and walk around to the front door.

With a look of relief on my face, I blew him a kiss and hurried into the bathroom.

*****

We made it a point of being careful and remembering to use protection, but apparently, we weren't careful enough.

We hadn't planned to see each other that fateful day, but circumstances drew us both to my parents' home. That afternoon when Mom unexpectantly walked in on us, we were so consumed with our love making we didn't realize at first that she had come into the room. Jack had just cum, hard and deep inside me when her screams jerked us back to reality. Jack rolled off me and jumped out of bed covering himself with a sheet, not wanting our Mother to see his still semi hard cock and the thick thread of white cum that dripped from it.

Mom had stopped screaming and now stood crying hysterically.

"Oh my God!" she cried, repeatedly.

"What are you two doing? What are you doing?" she asked, running from the room.

In shock at what had just happened, I looked over at Jack.

"Oh, Jack, what are we going to do?" I asked. "Jack, we can leave, let's just leave . . . please, Jack."

"We can't just leave Bethy," Jack said almost too calmly.

"She's going to tell Dad, she's probably on the phone with him now," I said hysterically as the tears began to fall.

Taking me by the arm, Jack turned me around to face him, "I'm sorry I got you into this mess, Beth," Jack said, holding me so tightly I could feel his heart beating.

"Don't Jack, it wasn't your fault alone. I knew what I was doing, but I didn't care," I countered. We began kissing, comforting kisses that quickly turned erotic and sensual.

"Oh Beth, I love you so much, I just wanted to be with you," he said, his breath hot against my neck.

*****

When Dad got home, he called us into his den, and the four of us sat there staring at each other. I can't describe the look on Dad's face, love, disappointment and . . . and repugnance.

"How could you Jack? How could you be so fucking sick to do this to your little sister?" He said, disgust dripping from each word.

"I don't know how long this has been going on, and I don't care. What I do know is this abomination stops today. Do you both understand?" He said directing his words at Jack.

"Daddy, I . . . I . . . it wasn't his fault," I began.

"Shut up Beth, I don't want to hear it . . . just shut up," he shouted angrily at me. "Jack's my son, and I know your brother well. I thought I knew what the bastard was capable of, but never this."

"I don't want to see your face around here, and I had better not ever hear of you sniffing around Beth again. Now get out. You're not welcomed here."

"Do you understand me, Jack?" He snarled at him.

Jack looked at me, resignation etched on his face, and after a few seconds said to our Father, "yes, I understand you."

*****

I watched as Jack left the house, and I quickly texted him the message, "I Love You." Jack got into his car and drove away.

We didn't have a chance to talk to each other again. My older brother Jack was killed in a motorcycle accident on a rain drenched highway two days later.

At Jack's funeral, Mom and I held each other and cried tears until there were no more tears. Though we hadn't spoken about the incest that Jack and I had participated in, I sensed that Mom had wanted to talk about it. Several days later, Mom had come to my room after I had gotten into bed. I was sitting up in bed reading when I heard her timid knock on the door.

"Yes, come in," I called.

The door opened, and Mom came in, looking stressed and wringing her hands nervously.

"Mom? Mom, what is it, is something wrong?" I asked, now getting a little concerned.

"It wasn't either of your faults," she suddenly blurted out.

"What? Mom, what are you talking about? I don't understand."

"It wasn't anybody's fault, sometimes things happen in life that we don't have any control over," Mom said cryptically.

"Mom, please, you're confusing me."

"You and Jack, I'm talking about you and Jack, Beth," she said.

Mom walked over and sat on the side of my bed and taking my hand said, "Your Uncle Todd and I shared the same kind of relationship when we were younger. It lasted for six months and was very intense, and I thought it was true, everlasting love until I met your father. When I married your father, I was already pregnant . . . with Jack. Your father never knew or suspected that my brother Todd was Jack's biological father and not him."

I sat there, dumbfounded.

"Maybe because of the incest between Todd and me, I could sense the sexual tension between you and Jack when he came home after college. It was after you two returned from your trip, that I knew something had happened between you and Jack, I knew you had finally had sex. I didn't know what to do."

"I had hoped one of you would move away, and meet someone else, but I could see that wasn't going to happen, the attraction between the two of you was too strong. I wanted to talk to you, Beth, to tell you I knew, but I couldn't seem to bring it myself to think about it, let alone confront you with what I knew."

I looked at her in shocked silence, wondering, 'How does a mother tell her daughter she knows she's having sex with her brother?' Neither of us spoke, and as we embraced, the tears began to fall. We sat on the bed hugging each other and crying for a long time before Mom kissed me on the cheek and rose.

"I'm sorry Bethy, I wish I had said something, I was a coward foolishly hoping for the best and terrified your brother Jack would get you pregnant. I loved you both very much Bethy, and the special love between you and your brother could never change that," she said as she left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

Daddy had from the beginning, unfairly blamed Jack alone for everything that had happened, convinced that Jack had taken advantage of me. I knew my parents wanted to forget this ever happened and would eventually forgive me, but not Jack.

It would take time, time for all of us to heal. For now, it was just too painful, and after a brief but difficult period of walking on egg shells around my parents, I decided I needed to get away for a while. The parents of my friend Linda owned a small house nestled in the Shasta Mountains outside of a little town called Shingletown. They had moved away, and the house was sitting empty. They offered to let me stay there as the property's caretaker until it was rented out. I jumped at the opportunity.

I was sure I could find a temporary office job or something, and though Daddy didn't want me to go, he insisted on sending me a little money each month to help with my expenses. I was pretty confident I'd be okay and reassured Mom and Dad that they didn't need to worry. Two weeks after Jack's death, and a week after my nineteenth birthday, I packed up my little mini cooper and left for Shingletown feeling excited and cautiously optimistic.

*****

Shingletown wasn't hard to find, North on Hwy 5 and then exit onto Hwy 44. As I drove through the center of town, I was amazed by its quaintness. On the left side of the highway was what I learned was the one main grocery store; after passing it, I made a U-turn and headed back thinking it would probably be a good idea to stock up on a few grocery to tie me over for the next day or so. I pulled into the store's parking lot, got out of the car and promptly ran into a big, bear of a man as I entered the store. I was so preoccupied, I hadn't seen him, and the impact of our colliding nearly knocked me off my feet. Fortunately, the man was able to catch me before I fell.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I stuttered.

"No, no, it was my fault," he said, his eyes slowly taking me in from head to toe, coming to rest on my embarrassingly erect nipples that were clearly noticeable under my t-shirt

"You're a little thing, I could have hurt you if I'd knocked you down," he said taking my arm and leading me over to a chair near the door.

"Here, have a seat."

"My name is Malcolm Dash, Dr. Malcolm Dash. I live up the highway a little further, closer to Viola. I know just about everyone in town, but you don't look familiar . . . you're new around here, aren't you?"

"Well, yes . . . in fact I just got into town and thought I'd better pick up something to cook for dinner tonight and breakfast in the morning. Oh, my name is Elizabeth Loughton, but everyone calls me Beth."

"My pleasure Beth, Malcolm said . . . my pleasure."

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Dash," I said extending my hand to Malcolm.

"Oh, please . . . call me Mal."

We shook hands, and I turned to start my shopping and blushed with embarrassment as his eyes traveled downward to the "V" shape between my legs. I shifted nervously knowing that the leggings I had casually thrown on this morning only exaggerated the camel toe effect that he seemed so enthralled by. All I wanted to do was get away from this man and his lecherous stare.

That was my introduction to Malcolm Dash.

12