All Comments on 'Between My Son's Legs'

by pokenose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
started out ok

Add details.... keep a good running plot, show depth of character, attitude, emotions and sexual passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Moms love their boy's balls too!

The earlier commentator was much too harsh in my opinion. The author is a young man, in his early 20s and a beginning writer. He should be encouraged, not denigrated. This is a fine story of a mother unleashing her son's motherfucking instincts. But it also shows how mothers can be as attracted to what her boy has between his legs as most all boys are deeply attracted to their Mom's warm maternal twat. Of course, a mother will hunger for her son's big dick--that's what she needs shoved up her yearning cunt. But mothers will also be fascinated by her boy's balls, especially if they're as big as Tommy's are in Mr. Pokenose's story. Mom knows that her son's balls are not only the center of his manhood--what makes him a male!--but also where the boy makes and stores the hot cream she craves. And at age 18, her son has an endless supply of ball juice--all for his loving Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first time with mom

my mom caught me when i was 17 sticking my cock into my 10 year old sister. i was fucking her for 2 years already. god what a screamer my mom could be and she was going to tell my dad and the cops but since i was on my knees already i wrapped my arms around her legs and my face was pressed into her cunt. it didn't take long for her pussy to start seeping. needless to say i fucked her right then and there in front of my sister. god she was a hot piece of ass and she was untill she died of old age.

ps i never did knock her up though we tried, but my sisters first kids where mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to guy with 10 sister

thats fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sister 10 yrs old

dude ur fucking disgusting! u should really shoot ur self...4real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story 'Migration'

I know it's a long time since this story was posted but I have only just found it as a 'duplicate file' in my collection! Observations about the story writing itself are rather wasted here - the story was lifted word-for-word from the now-inactive Shylock's Stories site posted two years earlier. This prompted me to look at the poster's other story and that was posted exactly a year previous in the alt.sex.stories Newsgroup by 'Donweb1234' although that too seems to have originated from a letter to a 'Family Tales'-type magazine. Hopefully, 'pokenose', having posted both stories here on the same day, then had a fit of conscience and not bothered to 'migrate' any more stories from other sources.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

You had me turn on open the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story with a great title

I love it when a mother thinks about what's "between my son's legs"--his stiff young prick and his hot young balls. And of course lots and lots of boys love it when their mom thinks of what they're real proud of, their fresh male equipment that they'd love to use on their mother's mature female equipment. I noticed the comment by the reader who wrote "first time with mom" and the critical responses. I think they were much too harsh. The boy fucked his own mother (very, very well, it seems) then went on to fuck his kid sister. Okay, at age 10 she was awfully young, and he should have waited a few years. But look at it from the boy's point of view. He was awfully young, too, and he'd just fucked his mother to her great satisfaction. It was natural that he'd want to test drive all of the family twats. Sis didn't seem to mind having her little cherry busted by her big brother's big prick, it'd have to happen some time, and her big brother was the best available candidate. She liked it so much that she let it happen again and again, with the boy unloading his brotherly balls up his kid sister's cute little twat till he gave her lots of babies. This lad reserved his warm creamy semen for the family cunts, which he kept coated sticky white. He should be given some credit for being faithful to family values.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
One Hot Story

But slow down a bit, I enjoyed it fully, dripping now between my legs as well, so hope you write Chapter 2 and more soon.

Nice to see one mom/son story written about hot, needy, nasty sex as opposed to forever love. I like it. Hugs Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

did son get mum pregnant ? yes/no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous