All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 04'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It keeps getting better

Everytime I read this, I cant wait for what happens next. the writing is great and very intense. I feel like I know these guys. Hope they get that condom soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome chapter!

I am loving this story! It has great action with an actual plot. I really enjoy your character development. The way they open up to each other is wonderful and the attraction between them is electric. Your descriptions are awesome. You make me see them in my head. Wonderful job! I also love how you update every two days. I'm chomping at the bit for more - I don't know if I can wait!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Hot Damn!

Where's a fucking condom when you need one? Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Holy mother...

This is such an amazing story. The plot, the characters, they keep the reader enthralled in the story. The hot sex is a plus, too. Can't wait for the next part of the story, you better hurry up and write it! And they better get their goddamned condom!

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
Excellent, Beautiful, so very Sexy....

Sweet, and Honest. Another great set of chapters from an awesome story. Still loving it. On to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PLEASE...

... don't stop writing! I look forward to every new chapter. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASEEEE for god's sake - write another chapter!!

Totally fell into your story by mistake (as I am a straight female) - but I am loving it! Pleaseeeee write another chapter... or two, or three..

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Love Grows in Gentle Smiles

Damn! This wonderful novel just gets better and better. The sex is HOT & JUICY but with tantalizing frustration. (Condoms: Don't leave home without them.) The confessional interplay between the two heroes is intriguing, warmly affectionate -- and very well written. The respite from the murder storyline is properly complex in allowing each man to reveal his most important secrets. Now excuse me -- I've got more reading to do.

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 14 years ago
Completely Lovely

The terror of opening up to anyone and letting out the deep dark secret is the hardest thing anyone can do. If only we all had a Daniel in our lives.

Maybe someday.........

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

If they do fall in love, I wonder who's gonna break first.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
CONDOM, CONDOM....WHOSE GOT A CONDOM

Love your story, it has everything. The part about Ry asking his Aunt if she had a condom in the house was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait to finish the series to see how everingthing turns out.

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
I'm in love

Ok i havent stopped to comment before because i coulnt wait to continue the story with the next chapter. I stumbled into your writing and this series - what amazing good fortune!! I am so impressed with your skills - the characters are real in my mind; you keep revealing just enough of their pasts to make it intriguing and exciting. This has to be one of the finest pieces of real literature with just the right amount of hot sex! I lovehaving enough story to make it interesting. Thank you! I cannot wait to keep reading - you are truly a pro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow SO HOT!

Great writing. Page turner. Thank you for creating and sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but a few questions. Why are they so dead set on waiting for a confirm to fuck but have no problem blowing huge loads of cum down each other’s throats. Same STD risks by exchanging fluids that way?! Also it seems unlikely that immediately after sharing an incredibly traumatic story about gang rape and betrayal, Daniel would then restrain him, spank and get violent during sex - all in the name of “being safe”. Seems like that would still need to be eased into more. But overall a super hot, well-written story. On to the next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous