All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 05'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Damn!

Thank God they finally got the condom! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you write it up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finally

I am so happy that they are finally able to take the next step. The story is so well written and a joy to read. It keeps the readers mind intrigued and thirsting for more. Please keep up the good work, can barley wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Part 5

I was so thrilled to see this updated so fast.

This story casts a spell over me and it's like I get sucked into a vortex where this is all real. I'm pretty sure these characters are real. ;)

There's suspese, sizzling sex, intelligent writing, love, and fun. I am intrigued by the way you're unveiling the issues of trust and love with the backdrop of the corruption and murder.

This is refreshing and I look forward to the next installment. Thanks! HB

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
Thank you, Paul!

I mean Carson...for getting the guys some condoms. It was way better than I had been imagining :D. I'm worried about "tomorrow" though. Please send more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GASP!

I was so shocked to find out about ray... I love ur stories and hope to see more from u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more, more, more

this story cannot end yet, i'm hungry for more, i was drawn in right away and stayed up WAYYYYYY past my bedtime to read through the last installments.......there has got to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing!

amazing, loved it!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Family Rallies Around

The sex is still HOT and the trust and affection deeper. But we're pulled back into the drug gang conspiracy's dangers. Thank God for tight Irish family! Ry's uncle was even their provender of condoms! Now we're headed into the final denouement. Will the ever-growing trust and love of Rylan and Daniel both help them through the Valley of Death and become a "marriage of true minds"? This is a great romantic novel, sports fans. Hurrah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
talent

Dear CS,

I'm not saying that you shouldn't write for Literotica, but you have such a talent for this type of writing, that I can't believe you aren't published (or maybe you are:). I prefer reading books to reading off of a computer screen, and if you published a book, I'd certainly buy it! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I can't wait to read the last installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sometimes.

You are lucky to find a gem of a story. This is a diamond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey carsonshepherd

sori bout ur friend colleen...big hug...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty good

You've got some talent at writing, one heads up though. You have a tendency to change tenses at random points, makes it seem sloppy. Fix that, and you've got a future, kid!

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago

I've noticed the tensing change myself, wasn't sure if it was unintentional or writer's prerogative. Those of us who are English brats (I don't like the name "grammar Nazi" for what I hope are obvious reasons) and editors tend to get rather distracted by such things.

This story is freaking fantastic.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
It keeps getting better

and better every time i read it

goldboy16goldboy16almost 8 years ago
Wonderfully good writing, spellbinding!

I enjoy all the dialogue, plot development, humor, realistic characters and believable descriptions. The details are enticing. One suggestion I'd like to add to the couple of comments others have made about tense changes: I've noticed that occasionally you leave out a word; usually the context makes it easy to fill it in while reading, but your quality will improve of course if you watch that. Also, sometimes a word is in the wrong place as though added or changed during editing, or there's a wrong homophone or just a word misspelled. These things are minor compared to the overall excellent quality of your creativity and superb descriptions, but noticeable nevertheless. Thanks for a very enjoyable story! I believe as a finished book it would sell like hotcakes after final proofreading to clear up the fine points. I'm an experienced proofreader for 21 years for a major daily newspaper in my state; if ever I could be of help, I'll be happy to if you'll let me know.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Author's Love

I know this is not the end of the story, but the tale so far has been absolutely absorbing and, although everything has not been perfect in the relationship thus far, it is obvious that their love and respect for each other will continue to grow and expand. It certainly appears that this is destined to be steady and permanent relationship.

"Carsonshepherd", your writing skills are wonderful and you make it a joy to keep reading, even when I should have been long in bed.

Thank Goodness, the weather has been getting warmer here in Eastern Australia and I don't need a heater. Thank you so much. (Patrick)

Tomorrow, I hope I can go on to Pt. 6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous