Between the Pages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong hands slid to her smooth waist, wrapping around her back and pulling her in. She reached over his shoulders, clutching her arms around the tight, short black curls of hair on his head. Their kisses were loud and wet, lips circling and mashing together until they pried them open like oyster shells shunting their tongues forward to a quivering slick clash between their mouths.

Nissa groaned into his mouth when she felt his hand slip around her ripe bottom and give it a brazen grope. She felt the heat around her neck and she stripped her thin scarf away, discarding it to the floor. With that, Leandro tangled his hands in her length of silky hair and tugged it down sharply. Nissa gasped, her lips breaking away from his and her chin swiftly tilting towards the ceiling.

Her exposed neck absorbed a rapturous attack of Leandro's lips and tongue and teeth. As she held on with one hand behind his neck and the other against a shelf of books, he pushed up the bottom of her shirt, past her smooth creamy belly and over her milky, round breasts. His appreciative tongue soon was flicking and swirling around her dark hazel nipples, hardening them to a strained attention.

The space around them was swirling with wanton lust and Nissa had long given up trying to think straight. Her body, swelling with an unfathomable and unrecognizable need for Leandro, took over. Her legs steadying beneath her, she dove her hand down between them and pressed her palm firmly and brazenly against his crotch. A rigid, imposing shaft protruded from behind his slacks. She slid her hand up and down its length, delighting on how it twitched and pushed back against her touch. She was done imagining it, done looking at it in pictures. She needed to experience it...now.

Leandro tossed aside his coat and quickly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it from his pants and throwing it open, dispelling a wave of heat from his chest and torso. Nissa had just a moment to cast an appreciative glance at his chiseled dark body, before she was spun around to face a wall of book shelves. Her body still reacting on its own, she quickly angled forward and braced her hands against the shelves.

Leandro grabbed at her skirt, pulling and hiking it up high up her slender and toned legs. He indulgently pushed it over the firm rounds of her ass. With one hand, he held her skirt up, with the other, he tugged her thin panties down to her ankles, pulling them off along with her shoes. Her white socks remained. After a tender and appreciative drag of his hands up her hard calves past her smooth thighs, he dug his fingers once more into her seductive bottom before moving in with his mouth and tongue.

Nissa's mouth rounded wide and she gasped sharply once she felt him ply apart the moons of her ass with his tongue and nose. She stretched out onto her toes feeling a rough, slow lick between her crack and then a tickling, teasing sensation along and into her anus. He sucked from underneath, his tongue and lips working feverishly at her twinging petals. A stream of wetness ran down her inner leg. Her fingers clutched at the shelf and her eyes squeezed together tightly, her black brows pinching towards one another. She bit down hard on her lower lip, struggling to keep her cries in check. Upon hearing Leandro stand and position himself behind her, followed by the soft whine of his fly, she braced herself for the ultimate test.

Leandro's slacks were pushed down to his ankles, joined quickly by his briefs.

Nissa turned her head slightly, her eyes pulled to the side trying to see behind her. Instead, she felt Leandro reach around, take one of her hands and pull it behind her. Her soft, gentle hand was guided around a thick, hot shaft of flesh and muscle. It throbbed in her palm and she could feel the pulse of blood surge through its rippling veins. Breathing hard, her eyes rolling into her head, she stroked his cock savouring its length, and rolling her palm over the soft dome, thumbing the tip. It felt so good.

Leandro pressed the dark length of his cock against her glistening cream butt, teasing the head along her dampened crack. Nissa drew her hand back and held onto the shelves once against. She leaned forward more, positioning her legs apart.

Assuming a power stance behind her, Leandro slid a hand around and under her belly, propping her bottom higher. His other hand wielded his cock, nudging the head against her awaiting pussy, shifting it, circling it until it parted the sensitive petals, exposing the appetizing pink inner flesh behind.

Nissa gasped and swallowed, wriggling her bottom slowly from side-to-side no longer able to bear the anticipation.

With both hands now entrenched around her trim, slippery waist, Leandro threw his hips forward with a sudden and intense thrust. Nissa tossed her head back, sucking in a sharp gasp of air down her tightened throat. The shelves rattled and so did she from deep within as she felt his cock surge into her with one bold stroke.

"Ahh-ahh!" she shuddered. It was like a fire was stoked in her belly, hot air spilling out from her mouth.

His crotch molded against her buffering ass as she took him in fully. He stayed inside for a long moment, throbbing, swelling against her warmth and dampness, feeling her squeeze against his length. His stomach tightened as he withdrew, his cock already glistening with a wet sheen, before swiftly striking again. He continued to roll his hips in a disciplined yet forceful motion, gliding his cock in-and-out of Nissa. Like a train engine finding traction and pulling forward, he gained momentum and soon the slap, slap, slap sound of his crotch against her giving bottom flowed through the store.

The creak of the floorboards below them was drowned out by the sounds of their illicit encounter. Sharp sighs succumbed to languid groans. The incessant spanking of flesh against flesh grew louder and louder. There was nothing else to focus on except the passion and lust swelling to a fervent pitch between them.

That's when Nissa heard it. The disruptive jingle of the bells over the door to the entrance.

She gasped and her eyes suddenly opened wide, turning her head towards the sound. Her body froze when she heard heels clicking on the wood floors and she was sure that her heart had stopped the moment she heard voices in the front of the store.

"Oh God," she whispered, her throat raw and dry.

Leandro stopped momentarily as well when he felt her body tense up against his. He leaned forward, his face looking across her shoulder. She looked at him. Fine strands of her long hair were strewn across her face but he could see the panic in her eyes. That's when he smiled.

Nissa's silent message was ignored as he slowly resumed his steady strokes. Even as she gave a swift shake of her head, he slid a hand around to her front and fondled and pinched at her pert nipples. His thrusts weren't as pointed, altered to a more rhythmic, quiet grinding of his hips against her bottom, but that didn't make the sensuous feeling subside within Nissa.

Pulling her lips inside her mouth, she clamped down tightly, trying to hold back her moans and groans. Her eyes were watery and anxious and she was certain her whole face was glowing like a pink lantern. The voices at the front continued and she desperately focused trying to listen and hear if they were approaching them in the back. Yet they remained at the front of the store.

Leandro continued his unabated strokes, tightening his buttocks with each grinding thrust. He licked at her neck and stretched the collar of her shirt over her round shoulder indulging in the smooth skin he found there with his active lips and tongue.

Nissa felt him swell within her. A rattling groan crept up painfully in her throat. Just as her lips parted, his strong hand came around and covered them, squelching the illicit moan before it escaped into the air. His hand remained at her mouth as the soft cries now slipped unabated, Nissa unable to contain them any longer. The anxious, urgent look in her eyes remained.

The two of them heard the footsteps in the front of the store, listened to them as they walked away. They paused briefly, both of them silent and motionless. The bells sounded. The voices were gone. In unison they gasped only to swiftly draw a strong breath of air and immediately resume their torrid pace in desperation.

"Ahn!" Nissa cried out to the ceiling. Her moaning voice sounded to her as if it came through a booming microphone.

Stiff grunts and stiffer strikes of his cock were offered freely by Leandro. His thrusts were pronounced and long, throwing her forward, upward onto her toes. Once more he wrapped a length of her finely spun black hair in his fist and pulled, arching Nissa's back inward to a painfully seductive slope, presenting her glowing bottom to his unimpeded strikes. Both their bodies, dark and light glimmered with beads of perspiration.

Nissa's eyes stayed open and wide, looking upward at the dim ceiling light. Her body shook and shifted at the command of his relentless, voracious cock. His scent swept around her and suddenly she was there, amongst the crashing waves and the jagged rocks, every sense within her piqued and stimulated to their brightest point.

Leandro's breath quickened then stopped. With one last passionate and powerful drive of his hips, every well-developed muscle in his body strained tight.

"Huhn!" As he let loose a resoundingly gratifying groan, a load of viscous, rich cum jetted through the length of his cock, shooting forcefully past his tip. He filled Nissa quickly, completely.

The moment she heard him hit his climax, Nissa felt the flow of tantalizing energy move through her like a fire. "Ahh-UHN!" An aggressive and seductive groan of immeasurable pleasure coursed past her gaping mouth. It felt as if every muscle was in full release as she spilled a slippery torrent of pungent sweetness over his swollen cock. As she continued to cum in trembling spurts, he remained throbbing deep inside of her, still spilling his own cream into her.

Sighing and gasping softly, her body shook and hitched and she felt the strength suddenly leave her tired legs. She buckled but Leandro held her up in his strong arms. He helped pull away the hair that had fallen across her face and he gingerly applied tender kisses all over her flush face until she finally met his mouth with hers. Still connected, their tongues danced and wrestled, each trying to ease the thirst and dryness of the other.

As they took their time to savour the feeling and to recover their strength and senses, Nissa could only imagine how beautiful they must have looked together going only by how beautiful it had felt.

Several minutes later, she and Leandro walked back towards the front of the store, the wood floors creaking as if to welcome them back down to earth, back to normalcy. Nissa returned to her seat behind the counter, her face showing a bit more colour, her long hair a bit more light and shimmering.

Leandro slipped on his coat. From his portfolio briefcase, he pulled out a card and handed it to her.

"It is the number of the photographer I work with," he said, "I believe he would be very much interested in speaking with you about photos."

Nissa looked at the card then back at him, perking a brow upwards. "With you?" she asked.

Leandro picked up his portfolio from the counter and smiled. "Absolutely," he said, concluding for the second time that afternoon with, "Au revoir, Nissa."

As he made his way to the door, this time Nissa was able to properly say, "Good-bye, Leandro" before he nodded and left. The bells rang out above and he was gone.

After watching the door for a moment, Nissa pocketed the card and resumed reading her book.

12