All Comments on 'Between the Push and Pull Ch. 01'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 7 years ago

Ok, I'm intrigued..... Looking forward to see how this develops....

nudestjoenudestjoeover 7 years ago
Yep. I'm hooked...

Keep the story cumming. Just enough mystery and character development to make me want to know where they go with this...

Pietje1955Pietje1955over 7 years ago

Great beginning, not sure if life will imitate art. Can't wait to find out

Reader777Reader777over 7 years ago

Great chapter one. Well written and good introduction to the characters. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it, wanting more

Great story. But. I am a female who loves all men. And now like gay erotica and porn. But I want more noise during sex moaning ask For more talking about what's happening. Sex talk seems to be all but missing. And why is it still hard t the good bottoms cumming from anal and anal toying? Do men not like to see that. That turns me on like nothing else. More boys acting straight or not and cumming from anal is what I want to see.

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
Interesting..

It's really great to see people who chose to read your new story understand that it is pure fiction, not based on true events..

I am glad to see this new story uploaded today and am excited to read future installments! Ryan and Erik are both great characters and to see them interact is great. I'm actually surprised to see that Ryan was the student and not the go-go dancer.. For some reason, I thought he was the latter. Hopefully the back story of what happened in the past will be revealed in the next few chapters.

Like the Anon commentator below me, I am also a female but unlike her, I don't want to read about the extra stuff she mentioned. I fall under the category of the female study conducted where females want to see more romance along with the sex. That's often what I wish was included in master/slave stories even though it isn't unusual to have to read the master treat the devoted slave like..a slave and means nothing to him. That honestly ruins the visual where intimacy is limited to the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow. *****

First religion, and now porn.

I love exploring different worlds in stories, and you are so good at it.

I can't wait to find out Ryan's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AM hooked

Saw dis story a few days ago but wasn't sure about it till I saw de name of de author. ..dat was all I needed to read and like always you didn't disappoint.....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a 2nd chapter.

This is amazing! Most stories have no background and aren't really romantic, which makes no sense! I hope there is more to come extremely soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Already hooked

This is going to be a great story. I wonder what Ryan's past story is and if Eric could possibly be someone from his past he doesn't remember.

I always love the way you introduce and build your characters and the plot. Csnt wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh now my interest is piqued

Congratulations this is an unconventional start what what I feel will be a captivating story. I cant wait for more. Well done you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
research is true

straight female loving gay men romances - and hot sex

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Yea, that concept has got my interest peaked....

Looking forward to what we can offer the girls as a show. Let's face it so many guys get horned up on watching the L's play.

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
5 stars

I'm a straight woman haha I do prefer gay male love stories over straight. The reasearch is correct

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Don't know about research, but a lot of readers and at least half of the authors in this section are straight women :)

Nice start!

Alex

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Me too

Research is definitely true. I'm a straight female who loves reading and watching gay male material.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

*whispers* eye-am the straight women 🤣 felt like the fourth wall was broken when I read over that part. I'm intrigued and looking forward to reading the rest of this

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Straight gal interested in gay stuff. I plead guilty too. ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous