All Comments on 'Between the Were Wars Ch. 06'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Thank you,

hope to hear more about your stories !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow - terrific ending

This chapter seemed a little rushed, but still a very satisfying ending. I'm glad Diggs and Kim died - and while the intellectual part of me is embarrassed, the emotional part is glad that Kim suffered. Assume (and hope) there will be a future story where we learn about Robert's return, as well as how Maria is doing and how Caleb feels, betraying his pack. Renee and her pack need a bout of uninterrupted happiness for awhile - and of course, babies do that nicely! Great story.

luv2read2

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
It's been a ride.

When I started this I thought it would be good for five chapters, then ten. Then I found a way to do a sequel, then another. The door is open for more if I want but I have a couple other ideas to work on first- including branching out into werecats. I appreciate all your comments as I've developed my skills in the year since I started all this. -Partwolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great ending!

I just wish Agent Corrigan had been prosecuted by the government and not just the wolf pack. Her end was too easy I think.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

Thank you for another amazing story but hope you continue it . I know you included the birth of Renne's pups but would love to hear Joe found happiness & the continuing story of the rest of the wonderful characters you created . To Anon. they couldn't let Kim see the light of court without exposing the whole rotten story so I'm happy with her end . Personally I would have thrown her back into the cave & sealed it back up , let her die the rich woman she so desired that she caused so much misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Kim deserved her fate. I'm glad she wasn't turned over to the government, they wouldn't want anything to do with her like Dir Balducci.

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
Great Ending????

Loved how this is currently wrapped up, but I have believed the endings before, so I will hold off judgement on the total. Must say this was the most Grisham ish story I have ever read on this site. Can't wait for the next ride.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

I made the mistake of reading My Mystery Mate first. But I just finished the whole series and had to say it was very enjoyable. It flowed well and it made a great deal of sense with only a few minor details that didn't. But for the the high skill and detail in the series it easy to over look those minor details.

That's said I'm looking forward to any new work you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved This Series!!

Whoa! It's been a wild ride! Your writing style makes the story seem like a never ending action movie - I enjoyed it so much! There is so many ways you can branch out. I really hope you write sequels! My favorite couples are Linda/ Andy (I love how wild their sex is!) and also the Gila Pack Doctor/Nurse Wendy (I LOVE the BDSM dynamic in their relationship)! I can really tell you did your research. The war elements, weaponry, descriptions on govt, military...etc. was done great.

I'm excited to read more from you!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago
More!

I appreciate your writing. Your storylines are wonderful, and I have fallen in love with your characters! I hope that there is more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent...

First and foremost, you are a gifted writer with a talent for character development and storytelling. I truly enjoyed this series from beginning to end. Bravo!!! I have one minor critique regarding a lack of careful editing in the second and third section of this series, although mildly bothersome it was easily overlooked.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
So Much Awesome

I don't know where to start. You've created a whole entire world here and it all flows together into a seamless whole. Well done, you are an excellent writer!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
A fantastic finish.

I was laughing as I finished reading.

A great story, and worth the hassles with my wife for reading too much.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

that was so great ,the bad guys lost and he good guys won thank you .you have a gift.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great ending part. Maybe a tad short but what does it matter, still a great story.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

We have now read every story that you shared on this site. Frankly, I'm in awe of the creativity and vast amount of effort toward this end. We are grateful for your generosity and will continue reading as you write and post Killer Dreams. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES