All Comments on 'Beverly and I'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are going to get slammed

There are a group of readers who hate stories like this, and they are going to slam you. A smaller number, and I am one of them, really like wife sharing stories. Good job! You got my 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great build up

well written - and tho not to everyones taste(previous comment) - an excellent type of its genre. I am sure it is every mans fantasy to experience this. Some just dont admit it. Fine. Dont read and dont leave negative comments then! But for me? Brilliant! thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty good

Ok, it was pretty good. Like someone else said tho, get ready to get slammed.

Attention all slammers: If you don't like it, don't read it. Have some class, for God's sake. If you think it's crap or you're grossed out, write something better and submit it. At least this author had the balls to write something that some people here might enjoy. If you can't write a story (and it appears that most of you can't even spell) then keep your damn mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep them cumming

great build up.

TarrosTarrosover 18 years ago
Bev

I loved your story, and how you took the reader down the path slowly and erotically. I too am a wife sharer, and it is a magnificent turn on! Your story had me harder than Chinese algebra. Keep the stories flowing, especially another chapter regarding Bev's date with Sam. Don't pay attention to the idiots who criticize this genre. If they don't like them, why are they here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it too!

Very well written and highly erotic. I hope to hear what transpired between the wife and Sam in a follow-up story. The only real criticism I had was the title ... it should have been "Beverly and Me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

and a well written story. I love exhibitionism but maybe went over the "realism" line in the elevator. I keep wanting my wife to do the beaver shot thing when out.

I hope she has second thought about the actual deed with Sam. some things are better as just fantasy, but either way I'm sure it will be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Well done, truly what I look for in 'Loving Wives'. The gradual change that takes place, the shift in thinking in both partners that builds to the consumation, makes for a sensational read. Looking forward to the following details. Thanks for sharing the journal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

You know how to make a story hot - it's not just descriptions of sex acts, but the causes and effects of the sex on the people involved that involve the reader. And it helps that you're into MY letch...wifewatching!

Pieater

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Quite a hot story, nice buildup

This story could have gone either way, continuing the exhibitionism or, as happened in the story, opening the marriage and it still would have been a good story.

I just wonder what Beverly is going to be thinking when her husband goes out with another woman though...it would only be fair, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
anon in UK, you have it wrong

For starters, this was very well written and erotic.

What UK anon has wrong is that not that many men have this fantasy. The fantasy we have is that this happens to us with somebody else's wife. I think that's the allure of these stories and why many drop in to read and enjoy them. Then the crossover happens in their minds and they see the woman as their wife and picture their reaction to that behavior from their own wife and suddenly it isn't hot, it's abhorrent.

This may not have hit that level, though she's essentially said she wants to go out and do it for herself and may not care what he thinks or what it does to him. She's clearly not doing it for him any more or they would have discussed what he's comfortable with. That apparentlly doesn't matter to her at this point. If that is what follows, that story will be mercilessly drubbed, even if the husband likes it. I think the reason for this is that most of us, the non-cuckold community, don't understand it and fear being on the abused end of this behavior. The line that separates tittilating behavior and the complete destruction of the relationship may be a very thin line.

Not referring to this story, the problem with the stories is that they display the behavior, but never give us a clue as to why someone would find enjoyment in being marginalized and humiliated. Our own experience informs us as to why we would be interested in another woman, but it doesn't help us understand why we would be content never to have our own woman again; never again to enjoy the intimacy of talking together afterwards or just lying together feeling each other breathe and sweat. Is intimacy completely unnecessary in those relationships? What is gained by completely removing it?

Even in this story, her date is a decision to decrease the quality time they spend together. If it expands, they'll be back where they were when he became discontent. Worse, he'll be staying home babysitting while she goes out for intimacy with others. With work and the kids and the house to manage, and the time they would have spent together given to others, when do they have an actual adult relationship?

The questions are not meant to be accusatory. They just reflect a lack of understanding of how it works, and a suspicion that it doesn't work equally well for both parties, based on my understanding of relationships. It's clearly outside of my box and I'm outside of most people's boxes so I think few people will be comfortable feeling this can work long term in the absence of an adequate explanation.

khollen2khollen2over 18 years ago
Good erotica!

A good, well written, erotic story. Mind sex can be better than physical and this is definately mind sex, a mental foreplay. Can't wait to read your other two stories.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Men Actually Do Self Cuckold Themselves - WOW

It is really hard to believe how pathetically vile the wimps must feel to watch or pimp out the mother of her children just to see bigger wider longer cocks. It must be step towards comming out of the closet GAYly.

As a fantasy it is pretty subhumanly jaded but for real cmon thats sick farm stuff. One or both would care not a whit for each other or thier family life - the marriage must be foundering so who cares. Puzzling eh writer

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
Hell I couldn't imagine

this if I tried in a hundred years. I'm looking for more and still waiting for my wife to take me up on my challange to flash anyone on the highway.

Montman56Montman56over 17 years ago
Wonderful story

This was a very hot erotic story. This kept me aroused and on the edge of my seat throughout the story. This is something I wish i could get my wife to do.

NudeBirderNudeBirderalmost 17 years ago
I've read it twice...

and I will probably read it again. Erotic writing doesn't come much better.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 17 years ago
This is erotica.

Very well written, you are a lucky man to have a lady like Bev. I know just where you are coming from. Looking forward to reading all of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...magnifico...!!!

...make room for several BLACK STALLIONS...to breed the new APOLLO culture in America...HOT WHITE WIVES breeding with the BLACK MASTERS...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXO..;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whew !!!!

So stupid and perverted !

snathsnathabout 13 years ago
Excellent

It is an excellent story and very close to reality. Some people with mental lmitation on the aspect, which the story is based on, feel uncomfortable and react, quite expectedly. Say, I have a mental block on gay sex, then I will not like a gay story, even if it was a classic. It goes likeways. But it is for sure, I will not react so vehemently. Probably the closet wannabe's somehow associate themselves with the characters of the story and feel offended for the act of the characters. In a way this is the triumph of the author. Well done elia_cdl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
value judgments aside

it is a well written story - certainly not everyone's cup of tea. Like the Gay Male commenter said, if fetish/cuckolding/humiliation is not your thing then you will not like this story. If you like creampies and being cuckolded this is the story for you.

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 11 years ago
Another Great Story

This was another great story that captures the complicated fear/jealousy -- desire/excitement that comes from wanting -- not wanting to see your wife enjoying another man's cock. I'm looking forward to the next chapter when he licks Sam's cum out of Bev's stretched pussy. I'll be fantasizing about it being my wife's sweet satisfied pussy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please - no more!

Bev took one look at the spineless, prideless turd you have become and left you forever in search of a man. Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CRAP....CRAp....CRap....Crap....crap....craP....crAP....cRAP....CRAP

I think that about says it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This shit is printed in the dictionary beside word 'garbage' !!

How did this vile drivel got its high rating ?? Simple, by cheating! This writer is one of those Indians, Pakistani, British and nigger writers whom sitting at the PC punching 5* on their pathetic mind excrement.

Solution? Just punch right back with 1* , as I do.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 10 years ago
US racist commenters

are always 'anonymous' cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Scotsman ? Don't think so.

Just ordinary British degenerate faggot like they all are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

The ending killed me a little inside but overall a great story.

Listless1Listless1over 7 years ago
Totally hot

Lust and jealousy such a hot combination

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Best cuckold story I've read out of thousands.M

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

A good cuckold story (At the end a confusing time line)

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

I damn near came a bunch of times reading this!

Very hot!

I'm hard as a rock.

Thank you.

Going to find more of your stories.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah, this one got me! I was rooting for Bev to go for the gold! I was left hanging but I mental'ed my way to an answer that fit the ending. Thanks for the story, tis a good one .......

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Loved it 5 stars for writer. Wow Big jump from kissing and being fondled by stranger while with Hubby to going out on a date with said Stranger. I guess she is already ready to cheat. Originally she said she wanted Hubby there. Now that is all forgotten? Obviously to get fucked on her date. What about hubby getting to watch and be there to protect her? I think she has been having naughty phone calls with this stranger. That is practically cheating as well. She is going over board too fast it looks like to me! Hubby has opened pandora's box now his wife is out of control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous