Beverly and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out and got in the car.

I didn't really have anything definite planned. I had read about flashing truckers and thought we might try that. I decided to head out of town so I drove over and got on the freeway. Bev asked me what I wanted her to do and I told her I was just going to drive by a truck and she could let the driver have a look at her.

Bev smiled nervously at me as I sped up to catch up to a truck up ahead. I really got turned on when she unbuttoned the top five buttons of her dress. She folded the top back until only her nipples were covered. She asked me if that was what I wanted. I croaked out, "One more button." I was really starting to get super hot. I could hardly breathe and I could feel my heart racing.

She undid that one more button as I was pulling along side the trucker. When I got beside him she opened the top of her dress and let him see her bare tits. I almost ran off the road when he blew his air horn. I looked over at Bev and could see her nipples were sticking out straight and hard. Her hands were clenched at her sides and I knew she wanted to cover up.

I figured the trucker had seen enough and sped up. Bev reached over and grabbed my hand. "I need you to fuck me NOW!" I took the first off-ramp and found a dirt road into some trees. I was still trying to park the car when she started pulling my shorts off. I hurriedly moved out from under the steering wheel and Bev straddled my legs. She quickly lowered her hot wet pussy over my cock and slammed all the way down on my shaft.

She grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her tits while she ground her pussy against me. We were both wilder that we had ever been. She was cumming as soon as my cock was buried in her. I was growling and biting her tits as she kept trying to grind me into the seat. It only took about a minute for me to cum.

That didn't stop us. Bev continued to cum as she ground her pussy against me. I could feel her juices and my cum flooding over my balls as she rode me. For my part, my cock stayed hard and in a couple of minutes I was cumming again.

In twenty minutes Bev never stopped cumming and I came three times. My balls, ass, and the seat were soaked with pussy juice and cum. Finally, she collapsed against me. We just sat there holding onto each other. After a bit, my dick softened and slipped out of her hole.

Bev got off of me and we both laughed at the sticky wet mess on the seat and me. She got some Kleenex out of her purse and mopped up as well as she could. I figured we had done enough for one day and headed for home.

We drove home with contented smiles on our faces.

Two weeks later it turned cold again. I spent Saturday morning having the car serviced and stuff. When I got home about 2:00 I walked in the house and found Bev with her long coat on, ready to go out. I asked her where she was going. She blushed as she said, "I thought we could go for a little drive." From the smile on her face I knew something was up.

I guess I'm kind of slow. It was a couple of minutes before it hit me that she might not have anything on under that coat. I know Bev was kind of nervous at being so brazen and I don't think it would have taken much for her to change her mind.

I walked up to her and kissed her. I slipped my hand inside her coat and felt bare skin. "That sounds like fun." I said, as my cock starting growing.

We went into the garage to get in the car. I held the door for Bev and watched her coat open and expose most of her legs as she got in. Once she was seated she started to pull her coat over her legs and I told her to leave it. It was buttoned just below her pussy, but with her sitting down that way with the coat open let me have a good look at her sweet little slit.

Bev tried to ignore my stare as she fastened her seatbelt, but I could see she was getting a little wet. I walked around and got behind the wheel. "Let me see your tits, Honey." She blushed as she opened the top of her coat and let me look at her ripe tits. Her nipples were already hard and pointing straight out.

As I backed out of the garage and into the street she pulled the top part of her coat closed. I smiled at her and, remembering some of the stories I had read said, "You're a hot bitch aren't you?" She was kind of startled to hear me talk to her that way. But she didn't argue the point.

I pointed the car toward the freeway to head out of town. "You just love to show off your cunt to all the guys, don't you?"

She gave me a funny look and asked me why I was talking like that to her. I told her from the stories I had read that it was the way you were supposed to talk. I asked her if she liked it and she said, "No, do you?"

When I said, "No.", we both cracked up. One thing about Bev and I, we can always see the humor in things.

Once we got on the freeway she opened the top of her coat and exposed her tits. I was a little surprised that she was so ready to do it. But I liked it. I got a kind of queasy feeling thinking she might do that any time. Anytime she wanted she could show another guy her tits, whether or not I was there, and I think she was beginning to like doing it. Even though it made me feel funny it also made me hard.

"Would you do that when I'm not around?"

"No."

"If you do will you tell me about it?"

"Honey, I don't want to do it unless you're with me."

"You could do it anytime you want and I wouldn't know."

"Honey, I only like doing this with you."

"I wouldn't mind, if you told me about it afterwards."

"Honey, that would be like cheating. Do you want me to?"

"You could tell me before you do it, and then afterwards tell me what it was like." I could feel my face getting hot as we talked about this. I glanced over at her and saw I wasn't the only one.

Bev squirmed a little in her seat. "You wouldn't be mad?"

It was getting kind of hard to breathe, but I managed to croak out, "No. Not as long as you told me about it."

She reached over and put her hand on mine. "I'm getting awfully hot. If you don't find a truck pretty soon you're going to have to fuck me without showing off these tits that you like so much." That got a chuckle out of me and brought us back to the present.

And not a minute too soon. We were just catching up to a truck. We smiled at each other as I slowly drove up along side the truck. This time I wasn't surprised when he blew that damn horn. I was able to calmly drive along beside him and let him take a good look at my wife's lovely tits.

Bev started to blush as I just stayed with the trucker. He was getting a good, long look. She was sitting there and trying not to make me speed up.

"Do you want me to speed up?"

"God yes!", she hissed at me.

"Then open the rest of your coat." I expected some argument, but didn't get any. She quickly unbuttoned the two buttons holding her coat together and spread it wide. She was breathing heavily as she looked at me and opened her legs, giving me and that truck driver a great look at her cunt. I felt like I was going to cum as her legs kept getting wider and wider apart.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I sped up and looked for a place to pull over and fuck. Bev didn't close her coat. She just sat there saying, "Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up." Over and over. I took an off-ramp and just pulled into a closed-up business. We were fucking like rabbits again before the dust had settled.

I think someone could have jacked up the car and stolen the tires and we wouldn't have known it. I think that right then if Bev had said she wanted to put on a fuck show with our friends right in front of my face I would have said, "YES!" I've never been so turned on in my life.

After we finally cooled down, we just lay in the car holding each other. I know it's hard to believe, but we had fucked for over forty minutes straight. We were totally exhausted. I felt like I had just run a marathon. All I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep.

We did doze off for a few minutes. We woke up when it started getting cold in the car. Since the kids weren't going to be home, I drove to the first motel I found and checked in. After a couple hours of sleep, we woke up starving. I called for a pizza delivery and Bev went in to take a shower.

I was about to go see what was taking Bev so long when the pizza arrived. I let the guy in and was paying him when Bev came out of the bathroom, naked. The pizza kid and I just stared as she calmly walked over and got on the bed. She sat against the headboard and pulled the covers up over her lap, leaving her tits exposed.

I knew she was trying to embarrass me for the way I had talked earlier. I was a little embarrassed, but she was too. I could see her skin turning red as we stared at her. I figured two could play these kinds of games.

"She thinks she is too old to be attractive to men. What do you think?"

She was starting to blush a bright red when the kid said, "Jesus Christ NO. She's beautiful."

Having my wife's tits exposed to this young guy was really turning me on. I didn't think Bev would ever be brave enough to just walk out the way she had and then leave her tits on display. I decided to see just how brave she was.

I walked over to the end of the bed and pulled the covers down off her lap. Bev just got redder as her pussy was exposed to our view. I could hear the kid breathing, but I don't know if he was breathing any harder than Bev or I.

Bev didn't make any attempt to cover herself but I could see her fists clenched tightly. I knew she was nervous, but I also knew she was getting hot.

I don't know how long we stayed that way but I finally I couldn't take it any longer. I gave the kid a $20 and told him to get out. I'm not sure if he was still in the room or not when I pushed her legs open and shoved my face in Bev's steaming hot cunt.

It didn't take a minute for her to start cumming. I didn't stop eating her. I just kept it up and she kept cumming. I could feel her whole body trembling as she moaned and bucked her pussy into my face. When I did stop eating her it was just to pull her down on the bed and ram my cock in that delicious pussy.

I'm afraid we were left with some cold pizza by the time the hot sex ended.

Afterwards Bev was concerned she had gone too far. She said she was sorry for coming out of the bathroom naked. She said it was one thing to flash somebody on the freeway, where we could drive off any time we wanted. But having a guy right there in the room could have been dangerous.

I kissed her and held her and assured her she hadn't done anything wrong. We talked about how hot it had been with him right there in the room. She said she was glad I had pulled the covers down so he could look at her pussy. "I would never have been able to do that. But I got so hot when you did it and let him look at me I wanted you right then. I wanted you even with him in the room."

It was getting hard to breathe again and I could feel my skin flushing with heat. My mouth got dry and I was afraid to hear the answer, but I whispered the question. "Did you want him to fuck you?"

Bev started whispering too. "Honey, no. I wanted you."

"Would you have let him?"

"Honey, I'm your wife."

"Would you have let him fuck you if I asked you to?"

"Honey", exploded in a whisper from her.

I was almost gasping for breath. "Would you?"

I could barely hear her, "Yes, if you wanted me too."

We held each other tight. Each lost in our own thoughts. I think we both knew it was just a matter of time before I asked her to let another man fuck her.

I kind of expected her to start us off on another adventure. When nothing happened after a couple of weeks went by I knew she was waiting for me to take charge. There was no doubt she liked exposing herself, but she knew the next time might lead to something much more serious and she didn't want to seem too anxious. Or for me to think she wanted another man.

For my part, I wanted her to ask to go for another ride. I wanted her to let me know that she was ready to show off her beautiful body again. On the other hand, I didn't want her to want to show off her body. If she did, that would be the same as saying she was ready to let another man fuck her. Shit. My mind was totally screwed up. I wanted it but I was afraid of what would happen if I got what I wanted.

After two and a half weeks I knew we had to do something. It was tearing me up inside waiting for her to suggest another ride. I knew if we took one it might end with another man's cock in her. I was afraid if we took another ride it would be just like before. Shit! I was just afraid.

I finally decided the it was time and whatever happens, happens. It sounds brave here, but it was more of a need than bravery. I was all torn up inside because deep down I wanted another man to fuck my wife. I didn't really want another man to fuck her but I felt like I needed it.

Wednesday night I told her it would be a good weekend for the kids to stay with friends so we could have some time to ourselves. She nervously licked and bit her lips as her face flushed. She knew exactly what kind of time to ourselves I was talking about. For a minute I thought she was going to say no, but then she just nodded her head and said, "OK."

When Saturday rolled around we did all our usual chores. We both were so nervous, thinking about what was about to happen, that we had all kinds of little accidents. Spilling things, or dropping things. Finally I had had enough and said we should take a ride. In a way, even though we were scared, it was a relief for both of us that the wait was finally over.

An hour later we were driving down the freeway looking for trucks. Bev told me a joke that one of her friends had told her and we both started laughing. That was all it took to lighten the mood and we started having fun instead of being all tense and nervous.

That afternoon we flashed three truckers before we pulled off the freeway for one of our wild fuck sessions. Then we checked into a Ramada Inn. I told her I was going to order pizza while she cleaned up. Jesus, the nerves came back immediately. She knew without my saying it that I wanted her to come out naked when the pizza guy got there.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and in came the pizza. My beautiful wife walked out of the bathroom without a stitch on. She looked gorgeous. She proudly walked over to the bed and sat on top, not even bothering with the covers. I paid for the pizza and we both just about died laughing as the pizza GIRL left.

After that, anytime either of us heard the word "pizza" we would smile, if not outright laugh.

That night we got to eat a hot pizza before making love.

Then we were going out on the freeway regularly, every other weekend. Flashing truckers until we were both too hot to go any further and then a wild fuck session in the car. We would pick places to fuck where there was always the possibility of being seen. Closed up businesses or dirt roads. The chances of someone coming along and seeing us just added to the fun. After an hour or so of fucking it was off to the Ramada Inn for the night.

Since we were starving after all that wild sex we would call for some food to be delivered as soon as we got to our room. After the pizza "girl" delivery Bev didn't come out of the bathroom nude anymore. She said it was more embarrassing to show off in front of a girl than a man.

Last Saturday evening after we had enjoyed our usual romp and got checked into our room I suggested we go to the lounge and have a drink. I think Bev knew what I had in mind because she said she had to take a shower first.

Once she had cleaned up again she applied a little make-up, pulled on her dress and said she was ready. I was already hard again, just thinking about taking her into the lounge with nothing on but a short dress with a plunging neckline.

We went into the lounge and found a booth. There weren't too many people around but the waitress said the place would fill up some when the band started. She hardly got the words out of her mouth when several guys walked in. Then it was a steady stream of people. And about a half-hour later the band came in and started playing.

Once the music started it was standing room only. Bev was telling me how naughty she felt to be sitting there with nothing on under her dress and all those people around. Then a couple came over to our table and the guy asked if they could join us as there wasn't any other table space available. I said it was OK and he turned and waved to somebody. He introduced his wife, Jan and himself as Bob and another man walked up and Bob said, "This is Sam."

We all said our "Hello's" and Sam slid into the booth next to Bev. Jan and Bob followed him. They were laughing about something that happened earlier and I leaned over to Bev and asked how naughty she felt now with Sam sitting right next to her. She squeezed my leg and said, "Very!"

We just got a round of drinks ordered when Sam asked if I minded if he and Bev danced. I got another hard squeeze on the leg when I said, "Sure, go ahead."

I moved out of the way and got a nice look at my wife's legs as her dress rode up when she slid out of the booth. I knew I wasn't the only one and that was a real turn-on. When I sat back down I saw a man at another table looking my way and I wondered if he had been able to she her pussy when she got up. I was getting so hot I started to sweat some.

The dance floor was pretty crowded and I didn't get to see much of Bev. While they were gone Jan, Bob, and I carried on a conversation. Jan was rubbing my leg with her foot and I'm sure Bob was rubbing her pussy with his hand. They were looking at me like a couple of starving animals that had just found some fresh meat. I was pretty sure they wanted Bev and I to join them and Sam in bed.

As much as I wanted it, I didn't think I was quite ready to share my wife with another man. And I was positive she wasn't ready. Sam and Bev were gone for three songs and when they finally came back they were laughing and talking, and had obviously hit it off. Sam had his hand on her back as they approached the table and I saw him slide it down and over her ass just before they reached us. From the looks of the way her nipples were trying to poke holes in the thin material of her dress I was pretty sure it wasn't the first time Sam had his hands on my wife's ass.

I slid over next to Jan and Bev slid in next to me. Her dress rode up her legs again and I was glad to see she didn't make any move to pull it down. I put my hand as high up her leg as I could without pushing her dress up farther and when Sam sat down she spread her legs. At first I didn't know why, then I realized that Sam was feeling her other leg and she didn't want our hands to meet.

Bev leaned over and kissed me and asked if I was OK with what was happening. I kissed her and told her I was and I also wanted to fuck her. She asked me if I wanted to leave right then and I told her to wait a minute. I wanted her to let Sam feel her leg. I wanted her to enjoy the sensation of sitting beside her husband while a stranger felt her up.

She squeezed my hand on her leg then turned to Sam. Her hand moved over to my leg and up to my throbbing cock. She told Sam that we were tired from a long day and had to leave. Then she leaned into him and kissed him. Not just a peck on the cheek or lips, but a full open-mouth, tongue-dueling kiss.

I was on fire watching them. Their kiss finally ended and Bev turned to me and said, "Let's go honey, I need this thing in my pussy." as she gave my cock a squeeze. I almost blew it right then. Hearing her say that if front of three other people was mind boggling. My prim and proper wife was becoming every man's dream.