Beverly and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan chuckled and said she was ready for some fucking too. "Did she get your cock big and hard for me Sam?" All five of us got up and headed out of the lounge. It turned out Jan and Bob were staying at the motel too, and we all rode up in the elevator together.

I wanted one last memory from this night so I turned Bev to face Sam and Bob and started unbuttoning her dress. Jan reached over and hit the stop button on the elevator. Bev was leaning back against me as I pulled her dress up to reach the last buttons.

Once I had her dress unbuttoned all the way I pulled it wide open and whispered in her ear, "Now give Sam a kiss." Instead of going to him, she held out her hand and when he took it she pulled him up against her. I was forced hard against the wall as Sam pushed his body into my wife and their mouths met in a searing kiss.

Sam wasn't going to waste a minute of this opportunity. His hands were rubbing all over my wife's body, pinching her nipples, squeezing her ass cheeks, slipping down her front and over her mound. It was so hot in the elevator I'm surprised the fire alarm didn't go off. After a couple minutes, Bob stepped up and tapped Sam on the shoulder. Sam moved out of the way and Bob took over.

My wife didn't seem to mind the change in partners at all. She was ready for anybody. I felt the elevator jerk and the door opened. I hadn't even felt it move when Jan had started it up again. A couple gasped in shock when the doors opened and they got an eyeful of Bob kissing and feeling my wife while she was smashing me into the wall.

Bev and I were both too hot to care about anyone else. She didn't try to cover herself, she just grabbed my hand and we ran down the hallway to our room. We barely got the door closed before we were fucking on the floor.

In a minute we both came, but we didn't stop fucking. We just kept at it. I couldn't believe that after having cum four times already that day, my cock erupted three more times before we stopped. You wouldn't think an old married couple like us could do it, but we were so horny and wild that we were both raw and sore by the time we finished for the night. If it hadn't been so cold in the room we would have just gone to sleep right there on the floor.

Sunday morning when we woke up I kissed Bev and said, "You were totally hot last night babe."

"I thought I acted like a terrible slut."

I kissed her. "You did, and I loved it." We left it at that, but we knew we were getting close to the time when another man would be fucking her.

This morning before we got out of bed, Bev asked me if I would mind if she gave Sam a call and maybe went out tonight with him. My response was an instant hard-on. In a few minutes the bed was making such a racket she was afraid the kids would wake up. I couldn't help myself. I was lust crazed as I thought this might be the last time I make love to my wife before another man fucks her.

As soon as my cock was empty, I moved down her luscious body and sucked her pussy for the last time before another man filled her with his cum. Even though I was hard again, I stopped and went in to shower.

I came out of the bathroom with my hard-on sticking straight up and she asked me if I was all right. When I told her I was she wanted to know why I didn't get back in bed and put my tool back to work.

My breath caught in my throat as I managed to strangle out the words, "I don't want your pussy to be sore when you meet Sam tonight." I could feel my face burning as my words sank in. I had just said I was saving her for another man.

Today dragged. Around noon Bev told me she had called Sam and she was going to meet him at the Ramada Inn. Maybe do some dancing or whatever.

Still the day dragged. It seemed to take forever for evening to come and dinner. After dinner we went to our bedroom so Bev could get ready for her date.

I followed her into the bathroom and gave her a bath. My hands were shaking as I dried her off and applied perfume between her breasts and between her thighs. Her body was radiating heat and her pussy was already wet with her juices.

We were both shaking with nervousness. I found it hard to believe that I was preparing my wife for another man's pleasure. I dressed her in a white lacy bra, garter belt, and panty set. I pulled white nylons up her legs and fastened them to the garter belt. I pulled a virginal white dress up her and fastened it in the back. Sam was going to know he was getting my wife as a virgin except for me. As she was applying the finishing touches to her makeup I called a cab for her.

At 7:30 she left to meet Sam.

I played with the kids and watched some TV with them to try and stay distracted. Our oldest son went to bed at 11:00 and I retired to the computer to play some games. Then I got the idea to write a journal.

It's 2:00 now and I am in severe pain from having a hard-on for the last 2 and half-hours. I just heard a car door and then a car drove off.

My heart is racing. My breathing is ragged. I'm cold and sweaty. Am I a cuckold?

Bev is walking up to me with a shy little smile on her face and a questioning look in her eyes. I'll have to finish this later