All Comments on 'Beware of Tan Span'

by mismo

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
This is really (mismo) bullshit...

This is really (mismo) bullshit...Not funny, not a story, no real characters, just two pages of bullshit...We can all guess where this was written...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If he does, and I

Even see one clue she is thinking about it, I'll be on a plane home to see my attorney and my soon to be ex-wife's ticket and credit cards and cash will be in my suitcase.

Is that enough of a clue as to my fear of what someone threatening to screw my wife...

If

I set it free,

I don't want it to return

And she and

I both know that

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
A speargun or knife...

... is what EVERY experience diver carries. Why the protagonist chose to not use his - just causes me to shake my head.

1/5 for cowardice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of real crap!!!

More idiocy wasnt possible!! Wheres your problem? He goes to the airport flies home, divorce the slut and goes on with a happy life with diving and all the other nice variety of events!!! Only real idiots and brain sick cucks will applaud for that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And why are you still together?

In DC divorce is more common than water. This meets absolfuckingly no logical benchmark. It is amazing that all of those words yet zero thought pattern detectable.

To quote "what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read to it."

On the positive side I think you have the basics of punctuation correct.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

Garbage... If you're going to spend the time writing something at least make it a little believable ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with the rest

You must really hate married men Must think they are all wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More garbage for the fight for lowest score possible

For any real man this is a non-issue; accidents happen all the time and people go missing everyday.

Divorce the stupid slut and/or make the interloper disappear.

I had my own run-in with a potential interloper during honeymoon; minor snorkeling/harpoon through the leg "accident" and individual was spending the next couple weeks healing and fired from the resort for being "careless"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FFS

I'll never understand why people persist in writing such dumbass characters who are willing to make stupid bets in which the stand to gain nothing and lose everything. I disliked this character for his stupidity even before he became a outed cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Her point of view

Tell it from her point of view. Show how she went from being a prude to an adulteress.

rmeyerhormeyerhoalmost 6 years ago
UG

I agree with several other comments. You must think all husbands are wimps

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
" take the initiative and prepare for the inevitable, where your only option will be to get a firm grip and take matters into your own sticky hands."

Should anyone be fool enough to try that with my wife, the only thing that will be in my hands is their throat as I choke the life out of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impo-64 wrote most of the comments here

He’s a loser who lost his wife when he talked her into swinging and she found out not all men have a 3 inch dick like his. Now he devotes all his time to posting suck-ass. Comments on here. Talk about a two time loser.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy?

This is the writers fantasy....90% of most men would walk away and divorce her ass....another 9.9% would be an accomplished user of a spear gun! The last .1% would be others like you! A very mentally challenged and very mentally ill cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tan Span

What a fucking waste of my time reading this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Entertaining but it was never get that far for me . It would’ve been put to an end as soon as some dick started to give to much attention. If the wife started with the don’t be jealous or said to bad type of comments than I’d pack my stuff and leave her to him . No man or woman needs a spouse like that . If successful and she was caught the start for me would’ve been all her stuff thrown out the room window with checking out of the room and taking all her I’d and credit card and throwing them in the water. Let the slut find her way off the island . By the time she figures out a way home all her stuff there would be in storage and the cell phone would’ve been canceled on the way to the airport. If abused I could turn into a real scumbag. 5469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worthless crap

Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
coward

a slut wife and a cuck and coward husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad

Honestly, a lot of the people who comment on these types of stories shouting nothing but hate are kind of sad. It's as if they see themselves in the husband and get insecure and think that screaming about how he's a wimp means that they're better. Don't let their hate get to you, and keep on writing!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THIS IS THE TIME THAT TRUE KNOWLEDGE SUCKS

but not as bad as the cuck hubby, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bullshit

Way too many chances for "accidents" in scuba diving to let dirtball get away with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Do yourself a favor, get far away from this woman as she has already left you in most everyway that matters. If you stay with this, the torture will only continue and ramp up until you finally snap and do yourself (or them or both) in. They are not worth the effort, just leave and make a new life for yourself. You will be living “no life” if you stay and continue to expose yourself to this kind of deviate conduct. These are not the actions of any kind of wife, “Loving” or otherwise. Save yourself before it’s too late.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
It's like

a recounting of a bad dream where you couldn't move. Why does he not take action or speak to her as soon as she starts disrespecting him? Why does he not take action when it's happening or at the very least leave her behind with not passport, money or clothes? Stupid story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Of course

selling her to the traditional Mexican whorehouse would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hate this cuck shit

Okay until ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry now that I was not around to finish reading the story

I hopped a plane when she became my exwife...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
If anything

he did hubby a favor. Now he has good reason to dump the wife and find a faithful wife with a libido.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gave it a 2

'Cuz he did manage spelling, usage, punctuation and paragraphs.

More than some writers with much better reps can do.

But this plot and these characters, ugghhh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the proper response has been posted eelsewhere in LW ....

Which is to fly home the next day with her passport, ID, money, plane ticket [and my addition, her underwear stash], then do the usual financial untangling and file for divorce.

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

Another worthless excuse for a story, written by another subhuman waste of oxygen.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Huh?

This is one convoluted story. I couldn´t even get halfway through the first page. I´m not a big man I stand at only five seven, but if anybody was to talk to me the way san pam or whatever his name, you can be sure he would never come near me especially my wife again. And to make things worse, he´s still not getting any from his wife. yes I read the postscript before I started writing. Not even a pity fuck? So what is he hanging around for? Apparently the wife has no use for him in bed and no telling where else.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Tan Span won't be the same as a eunich.

Once those words left his mouth, "I'm going to fuck your wife", he would be on the ground a changed man, well ex-man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beware of wimpass husbands

know wonder the wife stop fucking the hubby.he left his balls in the gay bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

and you took the whore back home with you wimp should have left the slut in mexico with the asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stab the spanish shithead and sell the cunt to a brothel. problem solved.

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

This story is just a little too real: that kind of parasite can unfortunately be found in many resorts...

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Not much point to it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

why is he still with the whore when she shaved her snatch that was the time to tell her if she went he would be on his way home without the slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous