Beware of Tan Span

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mismo
mismo
7 Followers

After a final "FUCK YOU!", I scurried off. During the quarter-mile walk back to the room I concocted a scheme. If I saw a fresh dress laid out on the bed and she was still sporting hair, I'd deploy my best political skills to talk her into wearing the old dress and dare her to go without underwear, which of course would necessitate she shave. After the show, I'd drop her off at the bungalow, then go put a big hurt on Mr. Tan Span. Of course, she'll know I knew what Tan Span had in mind and what I was likely up to.

With the keycard shaking in my hand, and my heart pounding in my throat, those seconds waiting for the light to turn green and the tumbler to go click tuned into the longest of my life.

"Hi Honey," she said, wrapped in a towel - her raven black hair still dripping. "I got so many compliments on my dress the other night, I thought I'd wear it again."

I could feel my heart sliding into my stomach. But, in the off chance it was the coincidence I desperately hoped for asked. "You brought more underwear for that one? Thought there was only a single pair that matched?"

"No." she replied, then dropped her towel exposing her clean-shaven crotch. "I thought It'd be fun to go nude."

Needless to say, preoccupied with thoughts of what I'd do if we got back to the room and she hadn't chickened out, I didn't pay much attention to the show. Should I stop her - let her go; what? I could put an immediate end to all this nonsense. I think. Still, I couldn't believe I had descended into such a pitiful mental state that I was stewing over such an obvious answer. Nonetheless, there I was. Most of me was determined to stop her. But a growing part of me, and not just between my legs, was anxious to see if she'd really follow through with it. In the meantime, I elected to table the thought until forced to decide later. Until then, I was a shitbag on fire.

My true desires became evident, when seconds after returning to our room, Margaret patted her purse and said, "Oh no Honey, I must've left my cell phone at the restaurant," I reflexively turned to check if my wetsuit was still hanging over the deckchair outside the room.

I slid into my dive-suit and eased into the water with little time to spare. One of them was apparently anxious to commence fucking.

It might have been dark, but the telltale wet slurping moaning sounds resonated as if they were yodeling in the Grand Canyon. If three is a crowd, a crowd times two stopped to bear witness. Margaret and Tan Span sensed they were being observed, but apparently not embarrassed enough to stop. Most people -- suddenly exposed would cease operations post-haste. Not these two. Instead Tan Span pulled out, and though her dress hung up momentarily on his enormous distended prick, he escorted Margaret over to the surfboards, where after laying her down and spreading her legs resumed pounding away. If there was sand on the surfboard it didn't bother Margaret. To an enlarging crowd and my thickening cock, they went at it like rabbits for what seemed an eternity, until she emitted one of many not so muffled screams.

After Tan San grunted, signaling his fill, they left. I emerged from my watery warren and sat on the step where minutes before my wife was so thoroughly reamed. Shortly thereafter someone turned the corner and approached. By the big bright smile, I suspected it was Tan Span.

"Okay. Let's call Antonio and get this over with," I insisted.

"Antonio?" he replied quizzically. "Never met the man. But I did enjoy fucking your wife. There is no substitute for a wet soaking cunt. I think I'll fuck her tomorrow. This time it will be between your sheets. Margaret loves the idea now that she knows you'd prefer to watch. Don't forget, after the show. Perhaps tomorrow morning we'll have time to fit one in before the dive."

POSTSCRIPT

I wish I could claim the above narrative was a figment of my very disturbed imagination. Unfortunately, what I first acquiesced to in Cozumel and continue to do now is standby and watch. My wife has me relegated to very little doing, and a whole lot of watching. Beware of the Tan Span. He'll fuck your wife, convince you too to watch, then just when you think he's finished, he'll return and fuck her again. Meantime if he hasn't yet invaded your environs, take the initiative and prepare for the inevitable, where your only option will be to get a firm grip and take matters into your own sticky hands.

mismo
mismo
7 Followers
12