All Comments on 'Beware of the Grease Monkey'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was fantastic! Love Rich snooty women being dominated, and this kind of effortless one-sided beatdown is particularly fun. I loved bonking their heads together and all of the slaps, plus the imagery of ruining their clothes. It was very cartoony and fun. I also liked the emphasis on their clothes, which added to their humiliation so much, as did all of the pictures. Great job and looking forward to more! -Fly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Humiliating both bitches

Samiyah will make both white bitches call black owned taxi company to take them to their home in the ghetto where they will take off simple sundresses sans bras and panties. Her father will make Tiffany crawl over to lie on his lap for an ass

reddening spanking and her mother will do a lot of slapping on Jillian to make her a complete pussy licking slut. And her boyfriend will do with honors the bleeding of Tiffany into a white slut for black babies.

themanredthemanredalmost 6 years ago
Really hot story

You do an amazing job of showing a fall from grace; I also adore the attention to their designer brands. Making the stepmom and stepdaughter french kiss was extremely hot! Really like the mascara running down their posh faces.

I only wish there was a long-term slavery ending; maybe the posh bitches have to give their fortunes to black women, piece by piece, getting dommed at every turn? Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the next installment has to show the aftermath -- maybe have the snooty broads seek comfort in each other's arms as they're the only ones that can really understand what happened.

our friendly dominatrix needs to pay them a visit at their home to reinforce her commands. Maybe even give them their own nipple rings as a sign of her ownership.

Sig1Sig1over 5 years agoAuthor
Next installment

I hope I have the time to write a story about the aftermath. After all, Samiyah still has to collect her "overtime" payment. That leaves her very few options other than visiting Jillian at home.

Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE this story and sincerely hope a sequel is on the way! The Tiffany character is such a breath of fresh air.! It always seems in these types of stories that the victim ends up enjoying being dominated and merely accepts their fate. It's so nice to see a character vehemently protest against their captor. I'd enjoy seeing a scenario where Samiyah stops by the Van Thordsen residence to collect her payment, only to realize that Jillian and her husband are gone to some snobby art gallery opening. Luckily for our favorite ghetto mechanic, and unluckily for my favorite snobby blonde, Tiffany is home alone. And this time, Samiyah has brought even more goodies with her. The Van Thordsen's eventually arrive late that night to find their blonde brat bound, gagged with her soiled panties and covered in a mixture of pussy juice and urine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should do a follow up where samiyah hoes them out to some brothers or have them dance at a ghetto strip club great story by the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous