Beware of the Grease Monkey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!"

"W-what? Uhh! Ohh! P-pl... Ohh!"

She did it so fast, that when the ladies raised their hands to cover their heads, they have been already banged four times. The dazed elegant ladies tried covering their wracked heads with their hands, but it was a futile attempt to mitigate the effect of the bashing.

"I can't believe how weak you are. I haven't even started with you yet!"

The battering was taking her toll on Jillian and Tiffany as they could barely stand and their skimpy arms were now dangling at their sides. Samiyah paused the bashing and with both dizzy blondes facing each other, allowed them to rest their heads over the other's shoulder.

Samiyah grabbed her phone again and took several photos of the barely conscious ladies. They looked like two pathetic Barbie dolls, their face reddened, wobbling against each other, making a real effort to avoid crumbling to the ground. Their expensive heels slipped on the greasy floor, and their slender nyloned legs trembled while making a real effort to keep them standing against each other.

"Listen well bitches, when I tell you to raise your skirts, you do it at once! Get it?"

Samiyah took their whimpering as a yes, and with a soft kick on Tiffany's calf, made them crumble to the floor. The black girl made the battered wealthy women crawl on all fours until they were side by side. Soon more tears ran through their nylons and scratches on their shoes appeared and when Samiyah lifted their skirts they didn't dare to complain.

"Besides getting fucked, you gonna learn something about manners bitches..."

A couple of firm heart shaped asses, one wrapped in lace lingerie and the other on sheer pantyhose, were now on display. Jillian could be proud, that at least from her derriere, she would be difficult to tell from her step daughter.

"P-please, let us go. You're hurting us. We are really sorry."

"You both were looking for good fuck, you gonna get a good one!"

Samiyah bent down behind them and run her hand over Jillian's pantyhosed buttocks. As her fingers glided to her crotch, her body trembled and she moaned softly. Samiyah rubbed up and down Jillian's crotch, pressing firmly against the sheer hose and the satin panties underneath. Jillian moaned louder while the black girl increased the pressure and felt how the wetness spread trough the fabric of the underwear.

"The queen is not so bossy now! You're really enjoying this! Let's try with the princess."

Her big hands were now caressing Tiffany's milky white buttocks. The ritzy beauty was petrified on her four while the black girl run her fingers over her lace covered crotch and played with her index finger around her asshole.

"This is tight! Seems the princess was never fucked from behind... We'll solve it tonight!"

"N...no p...p...please don't do that! Ooohh my!"

Samiyah pushed her index finger into her hole, shoving it together with the lace fabric of the panties. As she buried her finger further into Tiffany's ass, the panties dug between the blonde's pussy labia. Samiyah twisted, pushed and pulled her finger until the shuddering blonde moaned.

"Stupid bitch, you really like it. Bet you came here looking for this!"

Now Samiyah had the snooty blondes under physical and mental control. She stood up and with a couple of kicks in their asses, made them land face down on the dirty floor. She wanted to humiliate those dressy rich bitches before giving them a good fuck. Samiyah kneeled down, placing one knee over each of their backbones. Samiyah's 150 pounds of muscle were crushing the frail uppity blondes.

"Uuuughh! Ahh!"

Samiyah grabbed their chin and started pulling up really hard, making their upper bodies to arch up. As Samiyah pulled more and more, their stilettos wobbled in the air as their slender legs kicked in desperation. Their expensive garments were receiving a nice dose of filth mixed with grease and motor oil.

"You, fucking useless bitches. You like to brag your money in front of everyone."

"Aaaghhh! P-please, sorry, p-p-please no more!"

She released both chins at the same time and watched in amazement as the two doll faces hit the floor. Samiyah wasted no time and after putting their arms on their backs, grabbed both of each lady's wrists and started pushing forward again.

"Uuugggh! Aaaagh! You're breaki..."

"You have no strength at all. I can break your arms anytime I want to! Still wanna complain?"

"Ohhh God! Nooo! Please Stop!"

The pompous rich ladies were now sobbing and pleading for mercy. Samiyah released the hold on their puny arms and made them crawl on all fours again. They looked like a couple of obedient puppies wrapped in designer clothes. Samiyah took more pictures, particularly of their lingerie clad asses, making them look at the camera.

Samiyah locked Jillian's head with her powerful legs forcing her to remain on her four, and yanked Tiffany up and wrapped her in a powerful bearhug. A seemingly unstoppable force lifted her up, and her heels lost contact with the floor. Soft groans could be heard from the puny ladies, both being crushed at the same time by the black girl.

"You're so frail. It feels I'll break all your bones, princess!"

When Samiyah released the hold on them, Jillian collapsed on the floor, and Tiffany, crumbled on to her knees. She was there panting and swaying back and forth when a hard face slap send her sprawling to the floor. Samiyah wasted no time and yanked Tiffany up again. The rich girl staggered on her stilettos, looking like a soft breeze was all she needed to be taken down again.

Samiyah pulled down the zipper of her jumpsuit just to show her impressive 38D breasts. She grabbed a chunk of Tiffany's hair from the back of her neck and sunk the blonde's face in her chest.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmph!"

"These are for real princess. No need for pushup bras like the fucking fried eggs of yours!"

Samiyah tortured Tiffany letting her take a breath only a couple of times per minute. The dumb blonde wasted the precious time she was allowed to breathe pleading for mercy. Samiyah in a flash realized she would knock her out too soon, so she released the hold on her hair. Tiffany plopped to the ground where she remained seated with her legs spread and glassy-eyed.

"A promise is promise... Time to mop the floor!"

Samiyah carelessly stomped Tiffany's chest with her boot making her lay on her back and also used a few kicks to turn Jillian over, making her lay in the same position. She grabbed an ankle of each blonde and dragged them around, effectively mopping the floor with a couple of whimpering wealthy ladies.

"You were craving for a good fuck, but first you gotta work for it, bitches!"

After a couple of rounds, Samiyah flipped them, making both ladies lay facing the floor. Again, she grabbed their ankles and resumed mopping the floor, this time whistling cheerfully. Her victims made a great effort to keep their faces away from the floor, but this time more than their clothes were taking the toll of the punishment. Tiffany's delicate satin blouse at first, and lacy bras afterwards, offered no resistance to the filthy concrete floor, and soon her perky breasts and flat tummy were in charge of cleaning the floor. Jillian's jacket was open, and soon the embroidered pearls of her dress cleavage got loose along with tears of the fabric. Luckily for her, the satin strapless bras remained in place protecting her breasts throughout the mopping.

"You both are the most expensive floor mops ever!"

Done with the task, Samiyah allowed the panting blondes to recover their breath, and ordered them to crawl side by side on all fours again. Both were made a real mess. Their blonde hair was covered with filth and grease, their designer clothes were turned to rags, their stockings and pantyhose were torn and shredded and their expensive patent heels were scratched and soiled.

She kneeled in front of the begging ladies and aimed at them with the phone.

"Now I want you to kiss. A good nice stepmom-stepdaughter french kiss!"

"N-no p-please no, you are crazy! Smack!"

After the hard slap landed in her pretty face, and Samiyah threat to smack her again, Tiffany realized she wasn't in position to refuse again. Both ladies were trembling in fear, but none of them dared to make the first move. Samiyah decided to give them some encouragement.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! I don't have all night bitches..."

The rough slapping proved to be effective, as Jillian and Tiffany started kissing. The black girl snapped lots of pictures of the scene.

"Wanna see more tongue bitches. Don't make me ask again!"

Jillian and Tiffany promptly complied. Samiyah's crotch was getting wet at the sight of the high society ladies making out, wrapped in the remains of their expensive clothes and lingerie, on all fours over the dirty floor. The newly discovered power over those formerly cocky women was big turn on. After a few more snapshots of her kissing victims, Samiyah latched onto their hair yanking them up.

Stepping in front of Jillian, she grabbed her jacket lapels pulling the trophy wife closer to her.

"Look at the stains on this beautiful jacket. You've been a sloppy lady, do you really wanted to ruin it?"

"N-no, please let me go, I am sorry. You can take my purse, my necklace, it's very expensive..."

"SMACK! Oooh! SMACK! Sorry! SMACK! Ahhh! SMACK! Ahhh!"

Samiyah slapped the snooty wife face with real anger, rocking her face sideways. That prissy bitch had treated her like a criminal.

"Fucking bitch! I am not a thief. I am teaching you a lesson in respect!"

Samiyah stripped Jillian off the jacket, revealing what was left of the cleavage of her strapless dress and the socialite hourglass figure. She played with her index finger over the trembling trophy wife's breasts.

"Nice little tits for and old white bitch like you."

Samiyah let her finger run a little more under Jillian's strapless bra. When the finger reached the edge of her hardening nipple, Jillian's body shuddered.

"Holly crap! The Queen Barbie doll gets horny when trashed by a black girl!"

Jillian lowered her head in embarrassment while Samiyah turned her attention to Tiffany and pulled her from the blouse's enormous bow.

"What have the Princess Barbie doll done to her blouse? How can you be so stupid to play on the floor dressed like this?"

Tiffany didn't know how to answer. She started sobbing, because somehow she knew that no matter what she answered, the black girl would keep on punishing them.

Samiyah used both hands to rip wide open the silk blouse, putting Tiffany's pink lace push up bra in display. Then she grabbed one of Jillian's breasts with one hand, and one of Tiffany's with the other. She squeezed roughly, like trying to rip the breasts off the haughty ladies.

"Aaayeee! Oohhh! Nooo!"

The crying posh ladies floundered in her high heels while being pushed backwards. Their breast were being twisted and pressed at the same time, until their asses rested on the side of the Mercedes, effectively pinning them against the car.

"Fucking stuck up rich bitches. You don't look so stunning now!"

Samiyah commanded them to put their hands behind their heads and switched the breast twisting into a soft nipple pinching. The first one to react to the teasing was Jillian, who closed her eyes and started to moan. As Tiffany proved to be a slow starter, Samiyah took her hand off Jillian's nipple and dedicated her full attention to Tiffany.

"If you don't get it going I'll beat the crap outta you blondie..."

Though the direct threat didn't help, the soft pinching started to do the job. Tiffany stood still with her eyes closed while the black girl was caressed and pinched her breasts. For her, it was surprising that besides fear and embarrassment she was also feeling aroused.

As Tiffany's nipples hardened, Samiyah pulled aside Tiffany's panties and shoved her index finger into the rich brat pussy.

"Ohh my!! Aahh! Mmmhh!"

While fingering Tiffany, she released her nipple and used her now free hand to finger Jillian. She had to rip open her pantyhose crotch before gaining access to her satin covered pussy. Samiyah slid her finger under the panties and shoved her index and middle finger into Jillian's wet pussy.

"Mmmhhh! Ohhh my God!!"

The black girl had both high society ladies wobbling with her backs against Jillian's Mercedes and their hands submissively put behind their heads. Loud moans echoed in the shop as Samiyah had now three fingers inside each blonde.

"Not so stuck up now, bitches. A sista is finger fucking you, and you like it!"

After a few minutes, Samiyah withdrew her hands and made them finger themselves. After cleaning the pussy juice soaking her hands with their blonde hair, Samiyah took pictures and video of the masturbating blondes. Both of them were with one hand on the crotch and the other one rubbing their breasts. Surprisingly for Samiyah, it was Tiffany the one who seemed closer to orgasm, so she decided to help her.

"Slap! Show me the horny whore you are princess! Slap! Ohhh!"

While Samiyah slapped her, the bratty blonde frantically worked her pussy with three fingers until she finally exploded in an orgasm.

"Slap! Ooohhhhh! Aaahhh! Slap! Ooohhh!"

As the climax receded, Samiyah stopped slapping Tiffany, who stood panting trying to recover, and turned her attention to Jillian.

"I want you to look at me while I smack your pretty face!"

Jillian opened her eyes just in time to receive the first of several slaps. She felt powerless against the black girl, and as it happened to her before, it was like an aphrodisiac. Memories of her maid fucking her with her own shoe, together with reality were taking Jillian to the edge.

"Oooohh! Please make me a whore! Slap! Ooohh! Yesss!"

The black girl felt proud of how she dominated that cocky lady. Done with the slapping, she grabbed Jillian's neck with her right hand and applied pressure enough to slightly choke her. It was the trigger to make the trophy wife reach climax.

"Aaaaghhh! Ahhh! Aaaah!"

Samiyah released the grip on her neck and allowed Jillian contort against the car as a wild orgasm struck her. After a short recovery time, both blondes stood side by side, leaning against the car with a distinct disheveled look in their faces.

"What a couple of fucking whores!"

Embarrassment was the feeling that invaded Jillian and Tiffany once their orgasms were gone. Samiyah approached them, and when she reached striking distance, send a powerful slap to each socialite. Both were like rag dolls, as they slid down against the car until their asses rested on the floor.

"That's all you can take bitches?"

She had rendered almost unconscious both posh rich ladies. The formerly flamboyant beauties were now lying in an almost cartoonish position. They left a trail of grease and filth on the side of the car as their bodies slid down.

Samiyah took several steps back to have the compete picture, and she was amazed.

They ended with their backs against the car, shoulders to shoulder, and their heads were leaning one against the other. Their model faces were reddened and showed several bruises. Their previously flawless makeup was now a mess, with tears mixed with eyeliner running down their faces and the bright red lipstick smeared around their swollen lips. Their mauled breasts were on display over the remains of their designer clothes. Jillian's dress and Tiffany's skirt were rolled up at their waist showing their crotches covered in expensive (and now very wet) lingerie. Their slender legs wrapped in torn nylons were spread open, and they still had their high heel shoes and jewelry on.

"The girls in the hood won't believe this..."

Samiyah took pictures of the beaten down ladies. She thought a good final touch would've been chirping birds flying around their heads.

She wanted to keep on punishing what was left of her victims, and an idea came to her mind. She was feeling almighty and decisively horny, regretting not having a strapon dildo at hand.

Samiyah dragged the dizzy blondes a few feet away from the car and stripped Tiffany of the remains of her blouse and skirt, and Jillian of her dress.

Besides taking more photos of her victims in lingerie, she grabbed a grease pot and a duct tape roll from the supplies cabinet.

She started with Jillian, ripping further open her pantyhose crotch and smearing grease over her swollen breasts and over her bald pussy. It wasn't by accident that one finger at first, and then two and even three of Samiyah's greased fingers were soon inside Jillian.

"Mmmm... W-what are you... Mmmm... doing to me? Please no more..."

"What a pervert Queen Barbie doll! You've cum a couple of minutes ago and wanna fuck again?"

The trophy wife released loud moans while Samiyah rhythmically pushed and pulled her fingers inside her pussy. Jillian's slender legs shuffled and her heels slipped on the filthy floor until Samiyah roughly withdrew her fingers and flipped her body face down. She smeared more grease over her crotch and ass, over and under the satin panties, and used Jillian's dress to clean her hands. Done with the grease, yanked her panties pulling Jillian's ass up. She used the duct tape to tie her wrists to her ankles, leaving the sexy socialite bound with her face against the floor and her ass pointing upwards.

"P...please, let us go, please!"

Samiyah ignored her pleas and tied Jillian's ankles together as well as her tights with several rounds of duct tape. When she finished tying Jillian, she started smearing grease on Tiffany. The pussy fingering also proved to be effective with the college girl, who only came back to reality when Samiyah jerked her ass up yanking her panties.

"Uuugghhh! w-what..."

She then proceeded to bind the clueless Tiffany the same way she did with Jillian. Having both blondes already tied up on the floor, Samiyah made them rest on their side and also taped their mouths. After a short trip to the tools cabinet she came up with a pair of screwdrivers, the ones with the biggest handles she could find.

"I am gonna hang out with my friends for a few hours. Hope you don't mind if I borrow your car."

The bound and gagged uppity rich ladies couldn't see what was coming. Samiyah slid Tiffany's greasy panty aside and started pushing the screwdriver's handle into the college girl's anus. Although thoroughly greased, the handle proved to be more than a match for Tiffany's virgin ass. The black girl ignored her muffled cries and frantic kicking, until a good four inches of the handle disappeared inside her. With an evil grin, Samiyah showed Jillian the other screwdriver.

"Don't be jealous, yours is coming right now!"

Samiyah ravished Jillian's ass with the handle the same way she had already done with Tiffany. Unlike her step daughter, Jillian's restrained body contorted like it was inviting the penetrating object. It was clear that the sounds coming from her taped mouth were pleasure moans.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!"

She took more photos of the socialites, particularly of their stuffed asses. Tiffany's greased body contorted and her ass moved trying to wring the invading object out. The college girl's cries could be heard even trough her gag.

"I'll be back in couple of hours. If find any of you without the present I left in your asses I'll be really, really, pissed of. Got it?"

Jillian and Tiffany made their best effort to nod with their pretty, and now well reddened, faces.

Samiyah browsed Jillian's bag for the car registration and besides a purse and tons of make up, she also found the backup pantyhose pair. The black girl face showed an evil grin as she left the shop driving Jillian's Mercedes.

A couple of hours later, Samiyah came back to the shop and found both high society ladies resting on their sides at exactly the same spot she had left them. She used scissors to cut their ties and removed the duct tape from their mouths. Samiyah twisted, pulled and pushed the screwdrivers in and out of their asses before roughly removing them.