Beware of the Grease Monkey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuughh! Oohh God, it hurts!"

Samiyah yanked them up by the hair, and after making the prissy ladies lick the screwdriver's handles clean, handed the car keys to Jillian.

"Now get your stupid white asses out of here!"

The battered ladies stumbled on their high heels as they ran to the car as fast as their ravaged asses allowed them to. Samiyah felt proud at the sight of the beaten up rich ladies running like scared rabbits.

"Hold a second bitches, don't leave your fucking clothes in my floor."

Jillian and Tiffany, closely followed by Samiyah, collected their clothes from the floor.

"Dumb bitches! You ain't leaving naked. Put your clothes on!"

The humiliated blondes were trembling in fear as Samiyah ordered them to dress each other. Jillian started with the remains of Tiffany's blouse and followed with the soiled skirt. Once the back zipper was up, Tiffany started redressing her mother in law. The snug fitting dress was completely ruined as well as the jacket. Tiffany was finishing the task when Samiyah lifted the hem of Jillian's dress. Her pantyhose was completely torn, exposing her greased buttocks. The black girl laughed and handed Tiffany the backup pantyhose package.

"At least, da old bitch can leave with brand new pair on!"

As told by Samiyah, Tiffany rolled the soiled and torn pantyhose down Jillian's legs, and when she reached the ankles, also took her heels off.

"Shove it into da old bitch pussy!"

"W...what?"

"Fucking dumb bitch! Shove da fucking hose in her pussy!"

Tiffany hesitated at first, but as Samiyah clinched her fists, she did as told. The torn remains of the wispy thin material of the sheer 10 denier hose was easy to crumble up into her hand.

Jillian's body trembled and wobbled while Tiffany used her delicate fingers to shove the soiled pantyhose inside her pussy.

"Oooohhh! My God! Ooohhh!"

I took several pushes until only the toe of one of the hose legs hanged from Jillian's crotch.

Samiyah also made Tiffany to smear more grease over Jillian's legs and feet before carefully rolling the new pantyhose up her legs. After adjusting it perfectly at her waist, Tiffany slipped Jillian's greasy feet into her scratched and soiled Jimmy Choo stilettos.

The posh beauties that a few hours before were proudly wrapped in luxury, were now, in a stark contrast, beaten, greased, soiled and ass-fucked.

"You came here looking like a million dollars. Are you gonna leave da place without fixing your make up, bitches?"

The black girl laughed in anticipation of the final humiliation she had saved for them. She brought the bucket and mop she used to clean the restrooms, took care of soaking the mop thoroughly with the dirty water, and used it to clean the socialite's beaten faces. Only soft whimpering came from their mouths as they endured the cleaning without resisting.

Once done, Samiyah tossed them a newspaper to dry their faces and ordered them to make up each other's face. The black girl laughed at the grimace of pain on their swollen faces while they applied makeup. It was particularly painful when they applied eyeliner and shadow to their swollen eyelids, and lipstick to their bruised lips. But at the same time, she was surprised by how skilled they were at it. Taking into account the beating received, after only five minutes, they were made up again quite well.

Jillian took her place at the driver's seat, and before Tiffany could reach the door handle, Samiyah yelled at her:

"Hold a second princess!"

Tiffany stopped on her tracks with her body trembling in fear, and as Samiyah stood in front of her, she lowered her head. Samiyah grabbed her chin, forcing the shuddering blonde to make eye contact.

"You finally ruined your clothes. Still wanna complain, princess?"

"N...no... I am totally sorry... please let me go."

"I am not quite sure you've assimilated the lesson well. You look like a slow learner. Take this as reinforcement..."

Samiyah right fist delivered a powerful punch to her left cheek and eye, making her loose balance and sending her body to the floor.

"Take a black eye home, honey... courtesy of Samiyah..."

Samiyah yanked Tiffany's body up with ease and walked her behind the car. She ordered Jillian to open the trunk of the Mercedes, where she tossed the dizzy beauty body over the shopping bags. Samiyah closed the trunk lid and approached Jillian, who was sitting at the wheel trembling in terror.

"I am done for tonight. I know where you live, Mrs. Van Thordsen. I may pay you a visit soon... You ought me tonight's overtime."

The end.