Beware Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

She was hot and very wet and she kept going “Oh my God that’s wonderful as he slid back and forth teasing her clit on the outstroke and her “G” spot on the return soon he could feel her muscles grabbing his cock and he gave in to the feeling and went for the pleasure. They rode the wave together to nirvana as he filled her body for the first time with his crème and then coasted back down again where he turned her on her side and held and petted her until she finally murmured.

“Jimmy that was wonderful. In high school all my friends told me how painful this first time was and how they didn’t have any pleasure at all. She reached and kissed him. Thank you for making this so wonderful.”

He kissed her back with a smile and said my pleasure and yours and laughed. She scowled at him and he kissed her hard and said. “Wait until you see what I do for an encore. With that they both fell asleep.

They woke to her neighbors pounding on the door the next morning. They were yelling she was late for class and so were they and promised to see her there. He quietly got up and dressed before setting her alarm for another hour and leaving her a note to join him for coffee. She could miss one class in Elementary English and quietly leaving went to his room to make coffee.

She got up the minute the door closed and making sure it was locked went into the bathroom to shower and see if she could tell that now she was a woman and soon with Jimmy’s help an educated one who would know how to please a man. A girl could have a worse teacher.

© 9-24-04

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers
12