All Comments on 'Beware the Cuckold Fantasy!'

by Harristi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maria was your undoing

How your wife interpreted your fantasy was way different than how you interpreted it. A cuckold doesn’t fantasize about other women, something you admitted to your wife. She saw right through your deceit when you said you wanted her to have sex with another man. What she did with Stan was straight revenge fucking. She was done with you because of Maria; Stan was just a way to rub your nose into it.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Idiot

What a stupid story,go jack off ina corner and cry,cuck.

epic31epic31almost 6 years ago
great one

thanks a lot ! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well told!

A tale of warning to those who would listen. To those who don't understand that this is a cautionary tale, go back to freshman English. How did you ever get out of high school?

With all the drooling idiots posting stories of their joy at bring debased by a whore wife, it is nice now and again to read about other possibilities, like losing everything. And I don't think losing a wife is as bad as getting to support her while she disrespects you while lying about loving you.

You cuckold wannabes must really hate yourselves to long for such debasement. Or else you must really hate women by pushing them to be their whorish worst.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago

He deserved it....what a douche

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifealmost 6 years ago
Loved it and note to the Alphas

To the guys posting negative stuff, you will never understand us cuckolds. You are very likely the exact men we want to fuck our wives. We are submissive Beta males and you are strong Alphas. Our mentality is completely foreign to you and it should be. You would never dream of letting your woman ever fuck another man, but we know our place and you desreve to fuck our women. You would kill the man fucking your girl while we would serve him a drink. I don't know why I am this way. A freak of nature, an abboration to the human race freely giving up the worlds most awesome treasure, women and pussy, to Real Men. You are right, we are pathetic losers. On the bright side, you get much more pussy with no strings.. Just fucking. The more of us cuckolds means you get to stick your superior manhood into sweet, warm, wet and tight pussy, enhance your manhood and ego while eliminating ours. It sucks being a beta but that is what I am. If we are lucky we get to watch you Fuck our wives. No pussy for us, just hand morsteurizer (or in this story, our own cum) and the palm of our hands. Are we jealous of you, hell yes! But we could never, ever be you. You guys rule! The way it should be.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This mental deficiency protects the gene pool from inferior specimens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I lost my wife in a similar fashion and I still jerk off almost daily to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to believe she ever would have been with Gerry to begin with. Gorgeous women don't marry wimps, unless it is for the $ which clearly he doesn't have. Sorry, just not realistic at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous