Beware the Cuckold Fantasy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harristi
Harristi
26 Followers

As I pulled out my dick, things started to go in an unexpected direction. Here I was, watching my wife losing control, about to get fucked by a true stud for the first time in her life, and suddenly the contrast between Stan and myself started to hit home. Stroking my cock, I couldn't help but compare it with Stan's. His massive ramrod was absolutely magnificent, hovering over Julie's face, glistening with her saliva, obviously ready for much more. My little dick, meanwhile, was almost like another species, not even in the same category. Worse yet, holding it in my hand and stroking it, I was already about to come, just from watching the amazing action so far. As I watched Julie licking Stan's balls, reaching up and stroking his cock, I felt an unstoppable surge of semen rushing for an exit. I let out a loud groan as my jism squirted out, and it was only then that Stan and Julie turned their heads to acknowledge my presence in the room.

Until she heard my vocal release, I honestly think Julie may have forgotten I was present. Seeing me there, pathetically holding my now-limp dick, covered with my own semen, she let out a little giggle and rolled her eyes. With Stan's impressive tool bouncing in her face, she was obviously reminded of the inadequacy with which she had been living for so many years. She quickly turned her attention back to face Stan's throbbing cock, opening up to consume it once again.

Stan, meanwhile, no longer looked at me in the affable manner he had earlier. Instead, he had the look of a conqueror. With my wife sucking him off and me sitting there with my inadequate dick in my hand covered in semen, there was no question about the power dynamic. He was the alpha, my superior, like a raider who had overtaken the village and stolen my woman, now having his way with her as I was forced to watch. He looked down at Julie, who was happily enjoying his cock in her mouth, then back over to me, and the look on his face was one of pure triumph.

He now wanted more. Pulling his dick out of Julie's mouth, he stepped completely out of his pants. Julie immediately rose to her feet, unbuttoned her shorts, and Stan helped her pull them down, revealing her sexy hips and beautifully groomed pussy. Clearly excited, Stan grasped her by the waist and guided her butt toward to the arm of the sofa, where he sat her down and kneeled before her. Julie's knees were immediately spread wide, inviting Stan to taste her delicacy. From my angle, behind Stan, I could see that he waited a few seconds, surely taking in the wonderful sight and aroma of her hot sex. His head then lowered a few inches as he began pleasuring her. Whenever I had given Julie oral, it would usually take a long time to bring her to orgasm if she even reached it at all, but that wasn't the case here. Looking straight at me as Stan licked her twat, she let out a deep, throaty moan. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and continued to cry out in pleasure. It seemed like only seconds until her cry reached a fever pitch, her entire body tensed up, and the wave of orgasm came. "Oh fuck!" she screamed, grabbing the back of Stan's head. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh. . . my . . . God!" Her back arched and her body heaved as the climax hit, until the rush subsided and she slowly settled down.

Down between her legs, Stan caressed her body and kissed her inner thighs, letting her fully relax, then he got up on his feet with his huge, rock-hard penis standing strong. Julie, still on the arm of the sofa, leaning back gazing up at him, couldn't have looked more sexy. With eroticism in her eyes, she looked first at his manhood and then up to his eyes. "I need you to fuck me now," she said, more a demand than a request. Her legs opened wide once again. "Fuck me now, baby."

Stan was more than ready. He took a step toward her, reached down and held her waist, and set the tip of his dick right on her dripping wet hole. He skillfully moved his dick just slightly, to massage her inner lips just right. This immediately sent Julie into a frenzy. She reached for his hips and tried to pull him forward, but he kept the tip of his rod just at her opening. She then tried to move her own hips forward to slide his dick into her, but he held her waist and restrained her. Instead, he just moved his hips minimally, gliding his dick around the small area within her lips, making occasional contact with her clit in the process. She was getting more and more turned on, more and more eager to be filled. She let out little cries of delight and hunger, the whole time staring down at the impressive penis that was set comfortably on her lips. The anticipation was overwhelming her. Without looking up at Stan, still staring at the rod, she shouted desperately, "Please let me feel that big dick! Fuck me with that big dick!"

She then looked up at him, a hunger on her face that I've never seen, and as they locked eyes he slowly began entering her. She gasped, mouth wide open, and let out a long, delighted moan. "Oh, yes!" she shouted as her twat slowly took him in. "Yes! Yes!" He fucked her masterfully. Slowly moving in a bit, then sliding back so that only his crown was inside her once again, then sliding back in again just a bit deeper. With the size of his dick, he could do this repeatedly, going just a bit deeper every time. Julie was absolutely loving it, crying out in ecstasy as she enjoyed a dick unlike anything she had experienced before.

I can't even begin to explain the feelings that I was experiencing. Still with my own wet semen all over my lap, I began to get hard again at the sight of this hot sex scene in front of me. At the same time, however, I felt pathetic, terribly embarrassed at my own inadequacy. I stroked my cock out of reflex, knowing I was a little leaguer watching an all-star perform.

And perform he did. When he had finally sunk his dick all the way into Julie, the two locked tightly into each other's arms, with her laying back against the sofa and him on top of her. She then wrapped her legs around him and, with his huge rod deeply planted inside her, she began gyrating, savoring the feeling of him filling her, and rubbing her clit against his tight lower abs. It wasn't long before the moans returned, only to become screams as another climax neared. Her face, which had been buried into Stan's neck, now looked up at his, seemingly in disbelief. As her hips moved faster the screams got louder. "Oh baby! Oh, baby! I've never been fucked like this! Oh my God! I love your dick!"

As she climaxed Stan finally began really pumping her, pulling almost the entirety of his dick out and then slamming it back in. This, of course, only sent her completely over the edge. She was already orgasming just from having Stan's big dick buried inside her, so when he actually began fucking her hard she completely lost it. The screaming was unbelievable, the look on her face a combination of unparalleled ecstatic delight and sheer terror. She was clearly being brought to places she had never experienced. Until that night, I'm sure Julie was unaware that such pleasure was possible, that someone could fuck her so well and bring her to such heights.

From my vantage point I could see his massive tool going to work on her pussy, boring a hole much deeper and wider than mine ever could have. The entire experience—the sight of the flesh, the sounds the torrid passion, the smell of the sex—was too stimulating for me, and as I stroked my cock I felt another load coming. As Stan pounded into my wife's cunt, attacking it with all abandon, a second load of cum squirted meekly out of me. Stan continued, like a real man, to fuck my wife, while I pathetically lost control for a second time as I jerked off watching.

And he was not done. Taking her as she collapsed from her orgasm, he lifted her up, stood up straight, and held her confidently in his arms, just above his steely manhood. She wrapped her legs around his hips and clung to his neck with her arms as he stood there. They stared at each other and smiled, as happy as a couple could possibly be. I was again reminded of my inadequacy, because I could never have held her like that for any amount of time.

It was here that Stan and his dick were perhaps most impressive. His erection stood not just straight out, but straight up, seeming to know that Julie's pussy was hovering just inches above. His dick waited patiently, until finally Stan, with seeming ease, lowered her down onto it slowly. I could see how turned on she was to be manhandled this way, to be in the arms of a man with the strength to fuck her as he stood holding her. I could see the muscle tone in his legs—his hamstrings and calves were sculpted—and in his back, shoulders, and arms. He handled her like it was nothing, lifting her up and down on his cock, filling her up and pleasing her immensely. After a few hard thrusts deep into her, he again teased her by setting her on just the tip of his crown. She pleaded desperately, wanting more. "Fuck me, baby. Please, please, give me more of that dick!" Obliging, he lowered her on slowly, and she moaned with satisfaction.

From over his shoulder as he was holding her, Julie caught a glimpse of me, and she just shook her head when our eyes met. "He fucks me so good!" she shouted to me, apparently not knowing what else to say. She looked at me sitting there, naked from the waist down, my dick limp, covered with semen. There was no doubt in my mind that I had lost her, that she would never come back to me. Stan also glanced over at that point, and the sight of me only seemed to embolden him. He kissed Julie gently on the shoulders, neck, and lips, and then with their lips locked he began lifting her up and down even more vigorously on his cock, lifting her up to the very tip and then slamming her down, smashing her pussy, over and over. She stared at the ceiling, screamed in delight, and came again.

From there, he put her on all fours and fucked her from behind. I had a side view, so I could see the lovely shape of her ass and the length of his dick as he crashed into her repeatedly. Doggie style would rarely make her climax when we did it, but she came at least three times as Stan fucked her. As he held her hips and had her way with her, she screamed out how much she loved it, how good his dick felt. If he pulled out even for a second, she lifted her ass up to him and begged him to fuck her more. Screaming, shouting, and moaning, she sounded like an animal, emanating primal sounds. Was this really my wife?

At one point, Stan pulled out and spanked Julie's precious little ass with his big wet rod, and as he did so she stopped screaming and caught her breath. They were clearly in a groove, both relishing every moment. After a few seconds of silence, she spoke up: "Stanley?"

"Yes?"

She turned her head back to look at him. "I want you to sodomize me," she said.

I couldn't believe it. This couldn't be happening. Julie and I had tried anal only a couple of times, but we were never really able to do it because she said it hurt too much. And my cock was tiny compared to the piece of meat that was spanking her right now! I was flabbergasted.

Stan, meanwhile, didn't miss a beat. "Of course," he replied.

There was an ice dispenser on the coffee table nearby, filled with water from long-melted ice, so he took some of that water and moistened my wife's asshole. As he did, he rubbed it gently, much to her delight. She almost seemed to be crying with pleasure. "That feels so nice!" she exclaimed, smiling as he massaged her. "It's so nice!"

He continued, moistening her more, and then he placed the tip of his dick onto her anus and let it sit there. She immediately responded, clearly feeling its presence and clearly anticipating what was coming. "Oh, baby," she gasped in a loud whisper. This was an intimate moment between them, as she invited him into her ass.

"You like that, sweetheart?" he asked. "You like it when I tickle your little asshole?"

"Yes," she called out, looking straight ahead. "Give me more, please!"

Stan did as he was told. I saw him move about another inch of his hard rod into her ass, while Julie, her face on the floor now in full submission, simultaneously let out an excited, high-pitched yelp. "Oh, Stanley! Baby! Oh, baby!"

I couldn't believe it, but I was getting hard again. The sight of my wife getting fucked in the ass by another man was too much for me, erotic beyond belief. I was angry and humiliated, but I was also totally aroused. I used my own jism to lublicate my cock, and I rubbed it vigorously as Stan triumphantly sodomized my wife.

He was obviously very skilled. As he slowly maneuvered his entire cock into her, she cried out in what seemed like pleasure, not pain. "Yes, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" she yelled. When he was all the way in—and it took quite some time—they both rested and enjoyed the moment. She lifted her head from the floor and looked over at me as I sat there stroking my dick. "I'm done with you," she said calmly, which seemed surreal given the context.

"I know," I said, losing a bit of my erection. "But I'm gonna finish watching him fuck you."

With that, she turned back and looked at Stan, and they both grinned. He then held her hips, pulled his dick back a few inches, still leaving the crown and more inside, and began slowly and artfully fucking her asshole. Her mouth opened in disbelief, and the primal sounds again emerged from deep within her. He picked up the pace, fucking her a little faster and a little harder, until eventually he was pounding into her ass, slamming skin on skin with eat thrust. I can only assume that the neighbors must have heard, because it sounded like someone was getting murdered in our living room. Julie came over and over, more times than I can count, and eventually Stan needed to unload as well. "I'm gonna come in your ass!" he shouted.

"Yes, give it to me!" she replied, delighted that she was finally getting a load of his semen. He blasted into her, and then lowered himself onto the floor so that he lay right next to her.

They embraced, and it was only at that point that I felt I should leave. I pulled on my shorts, went down to the bathroom to wash up a bit, down to the bedroom to fill a suitcase quickly, and then drove to my brother's house to sleep for the night. I had lost my wife.

Harristi
Harristi
26 Followers
12