All Comments on 'Beware the Quiet One'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JagFarlaneJagFarlanealmost 10 years ago
Quite Enjoyable

Really enjoyed this story and reminded me of the rush of the first time I walked around nude amongst others. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional - 10 stars!

Bravo - 10 stars!

FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

As a "quiet one" myself I enjoyed this. I thought for sure Sally was going to wear a "monokini" (one piece suit with the navel uncovered) but liked the Nude Day reference.

drteethodrteethoalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

I really like how you built up the tension as to what Sally was going to do, even though I knew what it would be, this being the Nude Day contest and all.

I enjoy well written first time stories in general, and this one was very good. Thank you.

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
Cool and sweet

Nicely done with having the shy people being the heroes of the day. And I liked the way the other girls were more thoughtless than mean, makes it believable how Sally tolerated them for four years.

The best part of the story, however, was the positive take on female masturbation. Nothing's worse than girls who expect a guy to be able to give them an orgasm, when they don't even know how to do it themselves.

My main objection would be the lack of protection, Sally and Nate are both way too sensible not to adddress this, even if they need not worry about STDs as virgins.

Good luck in the contest.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 9 years ago
beware the Quiet One

A fantastic "first time" story. All of the characters were well developed and the story was told from many different points of view. This was a great story for this particular topic and I hope you do well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
quiet myself

This intrigued me being a twin to Nate. The relativity to my own life was unreal.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Of course you realize...

that you have a great story here. What's more, you have the makings of a follow-up chapter (or 2). I see a lovely Masturbation story about Grace's and Cindy's explorations. That could segue into a Lesbian chapter with any of the two (or I could be greedy and see a few pairings, but let's don't go overboard). If the vibe was right (no pun intended), there could be a Group chapter somewhere near the end of their vacation. And don't forget that Sally and Nate can have a go of a long-ish distance relationship this Fall.

Thanks for sharing this lovely story of good friends getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
telegraphed from the start.

You wrote at least 2 pages too much as your story was totally revealed in the first few paras.

Giving Nate and Sally less than 48 hours to change their entire world view was simply unbelievable. The high profile of the other 6 characters detracted seriously from the relationship you were supposed to be developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

I liked the writing style, though the pacing could use tweaking. I hope to see a chapter two.

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
Great story

With such an open ending we realy need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story.

I wish there was more but you ended it nice and it was a great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope for the Older Souls

this was an amazing story, fuck the haters. Keep at mammi. I certainly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nate and Sally

I don't think that they changed their world view in a day. Sally grew into her decision over time as she gained a more mature self-assurance. Nate's character is less well-developed because he has less screen time, but he was ready to assert himself against his condescending friends too. Sally's courage pulled him along, but it would pull me along too. I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I like how you take the time to develop your characters. There is more in your writing than penis into pussy, I'm going to go look at more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

vanmyers86vanmyers86almost 5 years ago

Terrific work, as usual! Years ago, I was the Sally of my group - we even did a beach trip together, although nothing nearly so wonderful as this happened to us - and I appreciate having a character I could relate to so easily.

Thanks for crafting a very enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story, but the way you write about women makes it pretty obvious that you’re not one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, well written and I love the build up. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous