Beware the Quiet One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I don't!" Sally reassured him. "Besides, aren't I the one who took all my clothes off in front of my friends?" Soon they were laughing hard enough to be heard back on the shore, where at least their friends wouldn't see them fondling one another under the water. Not that Sally cared who knew; the gentle touch of Nate's fingers all over her body was too delightful for her to have any objection just then!

While their laughter was audible on the beach, their friends weren't paying them any mind. They were all watching Gabe continue to make an ass of himself. "Look, it was just a joke!" he insisted, looking one by one at the others, none of whom offered him any support. "Besides, I mean, look at them! I saw the way you ladies treat Sally, I can see she's your Nate!"

"Too true," Grace said with some resignation.

"Grace!" Keisha snapped. "She's your friend! What the hell!"

"That's what I mean," Grace confessed. "Gabe, you're right. We've been just as condescending to her as you guys obviously have with Nate. We owe her an apology, or at least I do."

"I agree," Keisha said, looking mollified. A glance at Cindy indicated that it was unanimous. "And seriously, Gabe, do look at the both of them! Totally comfortable in their own skin when even their best friends were telling them they shouldn't be! You ought to be admiring them, not giving them a hard time when they couldn't possibly be more vulnerable!"

"Yeah?" Gabe whined. "Well, I don't see any of you tearing your suits off!"

Keisha looked out to see Sally and Nate frolicking joyfully nude in the surf. She took Ron's hand. "Shall we?" she asked.

"I can take it if you can," Ron said, hooking his thumb inside the waistband of his trunks.

Grace and Cindy watched in stunned silence as Keisha turned and presented her back to Ron for him to untie her top, which floated gracefully to the sand as her breasts fell free. In no time her panties were also tossed aside. Both of them now naked, Keisha and Ron enjoyed a good look at one another before dissolving together into laughter and hugs. Grace and Cindy admired them both shamelessly. "Now we see why you didn't want to join us for waxing," Cindy said, admiring Keisha's tiny patch of golden-brown pubic hair. It offered the perfect contrast both to her slightly more fair-colored skin, and the massive thatch adorning Ron's lovely thick cock, which was quickly growing hard as he admired Keisha's elegant body.

"I really don't need to wax, do I?" Keisha said knowingly.

"Too bad you didn't invite Sally for that," Gabe harrumphed. Sally's bush was bigger than Nate's and maybe even Ron's.

"I disagree," Ron said. "I think she wears it well."

"Me too," Keisha said, careful not to give Gabe the satisfaction of losing her cool. "For some women, a big bush looks great, you know."

"Just not you, eh?" Gabe needled.

"That's right, just not me." She glared at Gabe, who at long last took the hint and turned to retreat back to his own patch of the beach.

As Gabe passed Dan, who was still wearing his towel, he demanded, "Aren't you with me at least?"

"Well, no, Gabe." With that, Dan pulled his towel away as well. Tossing it aside, he strode casually to the water. "Anyone up for a swim?" he asked.

"Oh, I am!" Grace exclaimed, jumping up to follow him.

She made no move to undress, a matter that Keisha noticed. "You're gonna join us but not really join us, are you? That hardly seems fair."

"Dan doesn't mind," Grace replied. "Do you, Dan?"

"Nah, of course not," Dan said, though Keisha suspected he was disappointed. She noted also that Grace gawked shamelessly at Dan when he turned around to answer her. Keisha was admiring him as well, but she had no qualms about it, being fully on display herself. Her naked skin prickled with naughty pleasure at the situation despite the cool water.

If Dan was disappointed, his disappointment did not last long, for at that moment Cindy jumped up and slipped off her bikini bottoms. "Wait for me!" she called. Also making fast work of her top, she pranced naked to the water, where soon they were all splashing around. "Looks like I'm the most naked of all," Cindy quipped. Unlike Keisha and especially Sally, she was fully hairless down below, a look that grabbed Dan's attention immediately.

"Hey, I'm newly waxed too, aren't I?" Grace reminded her.

"Let's see if you are," Cindy teased, though she knew perfectly well Grace was right.

"Fat chance!" Grace insisted, and as an energetic game of tag ensued in the water, she remained the only one wearing a stitch of clothing. Both Keisha and Cindy privately concluded that it was her loss, for they felt wonderfully free and at one with the guys, neither of whom seemed to mind Grace's shyness. Nor, judging from their hard cocks, did her remaining clothed lessen their pleasure at the situation.

"God, this feels so free, doesn't it?" Ron said during a lull in play, splashing on his back into the water.

"It really does," Keisha agreed. "Grace, you don't know what you're missing, dear."

Grace took a good look around at her old and new friends, all of them wonderfully uninhibited, the guys' cocks flailing about wonderfully and causing her no small degree of arousal, and finally she felt like the odd one out. "You all did ask for it," she said at last and she reached back to untie her top.

The cheer that arose when Grace undressed was loud enough to draw Sally and Nate out of their private reverie in the deep water. Still clutching one another tightly, they both turned and looked to see the results of what Sally had started. "Oh my God, they're all naked too!" she exclaimed.

"We started a trend, huh?" Nate mused.

"Shall we go say hello?" Sally asked.

"Well..." Nate stammered nervously. "I'm kind of enjoying being alone with you like this."

"Me too," Sally agreed. "But you know, we could be alone together in the house -- but we'll have to pass by them first anyway."

Nate's face broke into his sauciest grin. "Then let's go say hello!"

Hand in hand they trudged through the surf, delightfully aware of all that was going on display as they emerged from the shallower water. It was Grace who first noticed they were coming to join the gang. "Sally, Nate!" she called. "What a great idea!"

"It's liberating, isn't it?" Sally agreed.

To her surprise, Grace leapt through the water to hug Sally. "Listen, I'm sorry, Sally! For everything!" she said.

"That's okay," Sally said, returning the hug.

"No, it isn't!" Grace insisted. "I've been one nasty piece of work with you for such a long time, and here you are the bravest of us all, to do this!"

"She's right, Sally," Cindy added. "We all owe you an apology."

"And us to you, Nate," Ron added.

"Well, there's something you can do right now to make it up," Sally said. Leaning in toward Grace's ear, she whispered, "Can we use the bedroom for a bit?"

"Of course!" Grace said out loud. "We'll be busy playing out here anyway, I think."

"Thank you!" Gripping Nate's hand, Sally rushed him up the deck and inside.

"What did she tell you?" Dan asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

"That she won't be paying for the gas on our trip home," Grace said. Cindy and Keisha burst into laughs and then nodded with approval -- the underdog had prevailed, fair and square.

"Inside joke, I take it?" Dan asked.

"Precisely," Keisha said, and Dan and Ron got the hint and didn't probe any further.

After a quick shower together in the master bathroom, Sally and Nate found themselves clean, dry and naked together by the bed. The sheer awkwardness of the moment gave way to a comfortable laugh that they shared, and then they embraced. "I'm sorry, Sally, I'm just so shy!" Nate confessed.

"It is a little embarrassing the first time, isn't it?" Sally said. "But I think that's part of the fun."

"That's a very thoughtful way of putting it," Nate said. He drew back and enjoyed a long look at Sally's body, which she welcomed; the sight of him hard as a rock for her made her feel beautiful. Slowly, almost as if he was still afraid she would swat him away, he lifted both hands toward her breasts, but then dropped them. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just...I've imagined this moment so many times before and I don't really know what to do."

With a gentle laugh, Sally hugged him again. "I know, Nate! I know! I feel the same. All the hundreds of times I've fantasized about this, where I always somehow knew just what to do, but it's nothing like being here for real, is it? But we're in this together!"

"All the times you've fantasized?" Nate asked. "You mean you..."

"Of course I..." Sally replied, and they laughed together. "Doesn't everybody?"

"I guess," Nate said. "It's just, you grow up thinking girls don't do that."

"I know," Sally said. "Oh, how I know. But we do! Now..." She took both his hands in hers and placed them gently on her breasts. "I believe you wanted to play with these, and I know I wanted you to!" Placing her own hands back on his sides to caress him gently, she looked down and watched as he stroked them too lightly at first, so that it almost tickled, then let his touch grow firmer as he gained confidence. After a few moments' playful caresses, he slipped his palms under both breasts and lifted them gingerly. Sally sighed with pleasure. "That feels great, Nate," she said. Since she hadn't worn a bra all day, it certainly did feel refreshing. Having always heard bigger breasts had less sensation, she was pleasantly surprised at the pleasure his touch gave her, but she hoped he would have the presence of mind to reach up for her now-hard nipples. Soon enough, he did, and Sally exhaled in delight. "Lovely," she said, and with that she reached down and took his hard cock in both her hands, drawing a similar reaction from him.

Their shyness now but a memory, they continued their gentle exploring for a few more minutes. Sally hoped Nate would be bold enough to take the next move. To her relief, he eventually did, prodding her gently to the bed, where she lay back with her legs spread. With welcome in her eyes, she gazed up at Nate, who in turn was gazing at her bush. She felt a fresh round of butterflies anticipating his caresses, but they weren't forthcoming.

"Are you only going to admire it, dear?" she finally asked.

"Sorry!" At last he lay down beside her and gingerly, almost reverently, ran his right hand through her lush pubic hair. "Oh, that's so beautiful," he murmured.

"It feels beautiful too," Sally whispered, though he hadn't yet found her sweet spot. He would, that she knew. After a few shy, barely-there caresses over her lips, he finally did find it, drawing a squirm and a yelp of sensation from Sally.

Nate pulled his hand away. "Oh god, did I hurt you?!"

"No, Nate, sorry!" Sally reassured him. "It's just very intense. Just be gentle and it's fine. Here..." She took his hands in hers and guided one of his fingers to her clitoris. "Now, you can just rub gently around it, like this," and she guided him in circles just around it, then dropped her hand. She had taught him well, and soon he had her in a wonderful lather. "Oh, god, yeah, Nate!" As he gained confidence, his stroking grew faster and his free hand found his way back to her breasts. Sally was wiggling in joy and moaning out loud, surprised with herself at how much she sounded like they always did in the movies...who knew that really did happen?

Nate went on for several minutes, and although his inexperienced touch never brought Sally over the top, she enjoyed it a great deal nevertheless. At last Nate slowed down his stroking and drew his hands back. "Now can we..." he began uncertainly.

"Of course!" Sally said. "Come here!" She opened her arms and he climbed atop her and into them, and she gave him a quick but tight squeeze. "Here, let me help you," she said, as she felt him poking about down below. Drawing her knees up, she reached down and took his hard cock in both hands.

"Sorry!" he said. "I guess it's true, the guy can't just find it magically..."

"Of course you can't!" Sally reassured him. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." She gripped firmly with one hand and guided him in. Thanks to his earlier play, she was wet enough to have no resistance, and in no time she was gloriously full...it felt even better than she had always imagined, and from the look on his face and his joyous sigh she could see the feeling was mutual.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I've heard a woman's first time can hurt."

"Not after years of tampons it doesn't," she reassured him.

To her delight, Nate responded only with a mild laugh and "That makes sense." No immature recoiling in disgust for him, and Sally found herself adoring him even more for that.

Through all those many times alone with her folded blanket, Sally had often imagined simply clutching the man within herself. Though she had learned somewhere along the line that sex involved a great deal more than that, she had never lost her thirst for that first sensation of holding him within. For a few moments, that was just what she did, gripping at his buttocks so he couldn't move just yet, and exulting in his presence inside her. "Doesn't that feel amazing!" she whispered at last.

"For me too," Nate said. "So good!"

"Yeah," Sally agreed, and at last she let go and he began pushing in and out. Slowly at first, so that Sally enjoyed the sensation but knew she wasn't going anywhere yet, but she didn't complain. After years of imagining this moment, just the sensation of him inside her and the knowledge of what they were doing were enough to delight her. As he picked up the pace, she felt the intensity building, and soon enough she was once again aware of her own voice making all sorts of intense sounds of which she had never thought herself capable. For the time being she made no effort to form the noises into words, preferring just to let herself get lost in it all.

"Hope it's good for you too," Nate said.

"Better than good!" Sally reassured him between grunts. Soon she found herself running her hands up and down his sides to encourage him. He looked and felt utterly beautiful above her, his face betraying the same delicious loss of control that she was feeling. She felt like she could go at it all afternoon and never get tired of it.

Nate, she soon learned, was not up to that challenge. "Did you come?" he asked.

"Not yet."

"I don't know if I...Uh oh!" And with that, Sally could tell he was there, for he let out his loudest yelp yet and then drew to a stop, buried as far inside her as he could reach. "Oh god!"

Though slightly disappointed, Sally enjoyed the look on his face as the moment passed. "That's beautiful, Nate," she whispered. "I'm so glad to share it with you!"

"I'm sorry," he said, collapsing into her arms.

"That's okay!" Sally reassured him, stroking his hair gently. She closed her legs tightly, lest he get any ideas of pulling out just yet. "No offense, but I kind of expected it. I've read a woman hardly ever comes on her first time. Maybe that's even why I didn't -- sort of a mental block I put up myself."

"But I wanted so much for you to have that," Nate said. "And for me to see it."

Sally laughed. "That's sweet. I did love seeing you when you came, so I get it, Nate." Now she did open her legs, and slowly he backed out. "But you know, you still can help me come."

"How?"

"Just like you were doing before, with your fingers. Here, sit up." She propped up a couple of pillows against the wall, and Nate did as he was told and sat up against them. Sally then sat back against him and drew his arms around her. To her delight, Nate squeezed her tightly and kissed her neck. "Oh, that's lovely," she sighed. Once he had loosened his embrace, Sally took his right hand in hers and guided it downward. "Remember what I showed you?" she asked.

"I think so," Nate said. And soon she could tell he did, for he lost no time in finding her clitoris and teasing it with one finger while vibrating the others tickled her pleasantly.

"Oh, perfect!" Sally exhaled dreamily. She was still wet, and she spread out her legs as far as she could to give him more access. Nate was sharp enough to vary the strokes a bit, and Sally welcomed his dancing fingers all about her vulva. "Lovely," she whispered, her breathing growing harder as his touches pushed her slowly but surely to the edge. She wiggled with anticipation and squeezed his legs with both hands, pushing down the last of her inhibitions to get lost in the sensation.

Sally had known when Nate had come, and now he knew in no uncertain terms when she came, for she arched her back and let out a throaty "Yes!" Instinctively he stopped his rubbing, but she clasped her hand over his and said "Don't stop!" So he resumed rubbing as she crested the wave of orgasm and at last went limp in his arms. Once she was back down to earth, she knelt up and turned around to kiss him. "Thank you!" she said just before locking her lips upon his.

The seabreeze being a perfect accompaniment to the already-delightful setting, they had given no thought to closing the window. And so Sally, lost in the throes of passion, didn't know (and likely wouldn't have cared) that her joyful moans and grunts were audible out on the beach. The others did their best to ignore it, but during a lull in conversation Keisha let her guard down long enough to cast a wistful glance toward the window.

"Jealous, are we?" teased Cindy, keeping to herself the fact that she was in fact rather jealous of all the fun Sally was obviously having.

"Maybe a little." Keisha saw no point in denying it. "But we don't really have to be, do we?"

"We are dressed for the occasion, aren't we?" Ron quipped.

Keisha looked down to see Ron's cock was perking up with the turn in conversation. "Aren't we, though? And yet here you boys have been looking but not touching all this time!"

"Well, if that's an invitation..." Ron knelt down in the shallow water before her.

Keisha felt butterflies of anticipation. "You're not really going to do that here, are you?" She looked on in disbelief at Cindy, Grace and Dan, who like Ron was once again hard as a rock.

Without a word, Ron proved he was in fact going to do that here. Presently Keisha felt his tongue dancing wonderfully about her vulva, and she let out a yelp of her own to rival Sally's relatively distant cries of delight. "Oh, Ron!" She buried both her hands in his hair for balance and closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensation. She wiggled in pleasure and, her eyes still shut tight, she soon lost her balance and splashed harmlessly into the water.

Ron laughed. "Sorry!" he said.

"Don't apologize, get back in there!" Keisha spread her legs and Ron did as he was told. Gazing dreamily up at the blue sky as he went back to work on her, she wasn't aware of Dan turning to Grace and Cindy with a welcoming look.

Cindy looked at Grace expecting an argument, but Grace said, "Dan, you do her and I'll do you."

"It's a deal!" Dan said and, mimicking Keisha, he splashed back into the water, his cock pointing skyward.

"Are you sure, Grace?" Cindy asked.

"Completely," Grace said. She did not elaborate, not caring to tell even her best friend that she didn't mind giving but didn't like getting -- something about it being too much like playing with herself. As if to prove the point, she knelt down over Dan and took him in her mouth, inspiring him to join Sally and Keisha's erotic chorus.

Cindy had no desire to be left out, and she lost no more time in sitting on Dan's waiting face. He proved to be better at it than most other guys Cindy had been with, or maybe it was just that the wonderful loss of control Grace was causing him made his kisses and licks more intense. Whatever the reason, Cindy was soon writhing about and thrusting her hips back and forth, wonderfully aware of her own wetness mingling with the splashing seawater on Dan's mouth and nose, and his hands finding their way upwards to her breasts as well. The pleasure was so divine Cindy almost felt sorry for her inability to return the favor in this position...until she remembered what Grace was up to behind her.