Beware the Quiet One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy came twice before Dan did, and she knew in no uncertain terms when his own orgasm came as his licking suddenly grew a lot harder. She responded in kind, clasping her hands tightly over his and pressing harder into her breasts. "Oh God, Dan!" she exhaled, grinding harder into his eager mouth. "One more time!" Dan had little trouble fulfilling that request, and then she slid off him and lay beside him in the receding tide, vaguely aware of Grace washing her mouth out in the salty water a few yards off. Looking the other way, she saw Keisha now riding Ron intensely. They looked at one another and laughed at the absurdity of it all.

"I wonder what Sally would say about this?" Grace wondered, taking her place on Dan's other side, where he put an arm around her.

"She doesn't need to know," Cindy suggested as they all watched Keisha bring Ron off. Once that was done, Cindy had an unfortunate realization. "Grace," she said. "You haven't had anyone get you off yet."

"That's okay," Grace said.

"No, that's not fair!" Keisha agreed. "Surely one of you guys wants to...or both?" She looked to Ron and then Dan, and they both looked willing.

"No, that's okay, really!" Grace said. "I'm a giver, not a getter."

"If you say so," said Keisha. But she privately disagreed with Grace's description of herself, and Cindy gave her a look that showed she agreed. Grace was not the generous type. But this was no time to argue, and she turned back to cuddle with Ron in the warm water.

Unaware of the orgy they had inspired, Sally let Nate play in her pussy to his heart's content and to her great pleasure. As he brought her to her fourth orgasm, they kissed yet again and Nate reached up to caress her nipples with his free hand. "Hmm," he mumbled through their kiss.

"What?" Sally asked, drawing back.

"I've read a woman's nipples always invert after she has an orgasm."

"Oh heavens, you read those sexual technique books too?!" Sally was delighted. "God, I used to take those back to the farthest corner of the library and read them cover to cover."

"Me too," Nate admitted. "But..."

"I've read that, too," Sally reassured him. "But I've been making myself come for years and I never noticed that. Don't worry, I really did come just now, and those other times too."

"Such a stupid thing to worry about," Nate said, dissolving into embarrassed laughter.

"No, it's okay!" Sally hugged him tightly, and then lay back on the bed. "I love how we have so much in common! Here, come snuggle with me," she said. He did, and they slept until nearly dinnertime while their friends continued frolicking nude in the surf.

Sally spent that night with Nate at the guys' house, with Gabe still sulking in his room so there were no further insults. There were tears on their parting the next morning, but Sally reassured her friends that she and Nate were already working on plans to visit one another in the fall. "I'll be fine," she told them once the guys were off. And she was, although there was no further humping the couch for the next few days -- for once, she just wasn't in the mood. None of the others had any guys over for the time being. An unspoken consensus seemed to hang in the air that nothing was going to top what they'd done on the beach, and there was no desire to even try to for the time being.

When at last Sally did resume her secret pastime, several nights later, Cindy and Grace were aware of it thanks to the telltale rhythmic sounds of the couch jiggling against the floor. This time, of course, there were no snide comments, only a knowing look at one another as the noise registered with them in the bedroom. "Doesn't seem so funny now, does it?" Cindy asked.

"I know," Grace confessed. "I feel so bad for her, the two of them having only that one day together."

"Well that too," Cindy said. "But I mean...the way we used to look down on her for that, you know?"

"I know too well," Grace admitted. "I'm still feeling guilty about that."

Guilt wasn't all she was feeling. Now that Sally was her old self again, there was something Grace really wanted to ask her. It was something she didn't feel comfortable sharing with Cindy just yet, not after what Cindy had drawn attention to that afternoon on the beach, and so Grace waited patiently for Cindy to announce she was going to sleep. Fortunately, she did just that shortly afterward, and so Grace made an excuse of joining Sally for some television if she was still awake.

Sally was curled up on the couch in her nightgown, watching a movie Grace didn't recognize. "Hey," Grace said, "Can I join you?"

"Of course," Sally said with a sad smile -- all her smiles had been sad since the guys had left, of course.

Grace screwed up her courage. "Can I ask you something personal on the next ad?"

"You can ask me now," Sally said. "I'm only watching because I don't think I could sleep yet. But if you want to apologize again for, you know, everything, then it's really not necessary."

"Well, thanks, but it's not really that," Grace said. "It's...god, this is embarrassing, but..." her voice trailed away, and she turned and leaned in to address Sally a bit more intimately. "Remember we've been friends for four years, and able to talk about anything, right?"

"Of course," Sally said. "No need to be shy after what we all did on the beach, too."

"Thank you!" Grace giggled, wondering if Sally even knew just what they had done on the beach while she and Nate were in bed. "It's just...God, I know this is none of my business, but I know you're really good at..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Sally, can you teach me to masturbate?"

Sally was not offended, but she was very surprised. "You don't know how?"

"I've never really tried," she explained. "I shared a room with my sister when I was little, and then later there were guys for that, and in my house we got so much guilt about sex in general, so I always felt kind of dirty about it. And it's the kind of thing you'd think would be natural, but it's just never come to me. I don't even like letting guys go down on me, even though I hear it feels amazing. It's like I don't mind them seeing me naked but I don't want them seeing me up that close. Like learning to whistle, I guess, some people never quite get it."

"Wow," Sally said. "I'm sorry! I mean, wow. If I hadn't had that outlet all these years...I'm sorry, Grace, that's not very nice of me."

"No, you're right!" Grace said. "It's okay! But can you teach me?"

"Why me?" Sally asked.

"Because I know you're really good at it," Grace said. "No offense, but we have lived together for four years and, you know, you hear things. The bed shaking and all that."

"And all that time I figured you were doing it too," Sally mused, not minding at all what Grace had just revealed.

"I wish I were." In that moment, Grace meant it with all her heart. "So...can you teach me?"

"I can try, I guess," Sally said. "I mean, you can use your hands, but I prefer to use a blanket." She picked up the blanket she'd been using from the floor beside the couch, and folded it to just the right thickness. "I think you'll need to settle on your own thickness, but you'll know it when you find it. Now, you lie down with the blanket between your legs, and --"

"Could you show me, Sally?"

Now Sally did feel slightly offended. But her friend looked so pathetic and vulnerable, and the idea did pack a certain turn-on. "Oh, very well." She stood up and gathered up her nightgown around her hips, reminding herself that Grace had seen her nude just days ago anyway.

Grace stood up and pulled her nightgown off entirely. "Here, maybe this will make you less shy," she offered, standing bare before her friend.

"Nice touch," Sally agreed, though she did not respond in kind. "Now, I set the blanket like so," she explained, and then lay down on top of it and propped herself up on her elbows. "If you've got it right, you'll know as soon as you start pushing," she explained as she began humping the blanket. "Oh yes, yes, I got it right!" she said with a grin, looking up to drink in Grace's lithe body. It looked utterly bare, not nude but naked, and Sally found herself feeling glad she had such a big bush -- it offered a certain mystique that was absent for Grace. "Nothing else to explain, really," she told Grace. "Get it?" With that she let loose and humped herself to orgasm.

"Oh, that's beautiful," Grace said. "Thanks. I guess it's only fair that I let you watch me try."

"I'd have to agree," Sally said, standing up to let Grace at the couch. "Have at."

Grace knelt on the couch and tried to arrange the blanket. Though unsure she had it right, she lay atop it and pushed down. As she felt the first pleasant sensation, she looked up at Sally and laughed. "Sorry, this was a strange thing to do with an audience, wasn't it?"

"Indeed," Sally said with a grin. She thought of offering Grace some privacy, but Grace had watched her from start to finish.

"Fair's fair," Grace conceded, and after some varying of pressure and speed, she soon found a rhythm that agreed with her. "Oh, that's good," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"It just takes a bit of practice," Sally agreed. "But I guess you've got all summer for that."

"With Cindy in there?"

"You could invite her to do it with you, like you did with me," Sally suggested with a laugh.

"That might not be a bad idea," Grace admitted, as at last she brought herself off.