Beware the Roasburies! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if she was telling me wordlessly that she trusted me to keep our lovemaking low key, which we did. We pressed ourselves together, we kissed deeply and all over each other's bodies. We caressed, fingers traced over breasts, over and into crevices, anuses, pussy and cock, we gave orgasms by mouth, and she kept at me until I came in her mouth, after which we kissed and exchanged our tastes. But we never went near missionary or cowgirl or anywhere that might have led to a sound fucking.

When we cuddled afterwards, she thanked me, and said she wanted to feel me in her so badly, but that I had kept her on an even keel. I felt smug, but my body told me I was stupid. Mind over matter, though matter was pushing it!

Weekend 7-8 March 1970

We did not meet the next weekend, but she rang me and told me of a good play at the Everyman, and should she book it for the Saturday. It was a good performance, though I cannot now remember what it was about! I stayed the night, and on Sunday we went to morning service and then I took her to lunch in Chinatown again (very few other places were open on Sunday), and I returned home sexually satisfied, as she was (she told me).

Weekend 20-22 March 1970

Two weeks later, on Friday, her term ended and I went to pick her up. She was laden with books and paper and card, and was ready to prepare for her final teaching practice the following term, upon which she would be assessed. She was so earnest about making sure she got a distinction.

On Sunday we rang and went to the service, cooked a nice lunch and went to a concert in the evening at the Free Trade Hall by the Halle. From Monday to Thursday I was at work till late, cramming in some extra work a client wanted urgently, caused mainly by the two impending bank holidays, but Penny was working in the flat until long after I returned each day.

Friday 27 March - Monday 30 March 1970 Easter Weekend.

On Good Friday we made hot cross buns to take to our respective parents and families, and on Saturday we made our way to my parents' house.

Saturday 28 March 70

As usual when we came in by the back door, the family gathered to hug and kiss me, and they extended the courtesy to Penny, who was quite overcome. While they were all assembled I made our declaration.

"You're all here, so we can announce our engagement."

Three pairs of eyes fastened on Penny's left hand, and finding the ring finger devoid of hardware, looked puzzled. Dad looked puzzled, but more because he couldn't work out why all the females were puzzled. Jack didn't notice anything.

"I asked Graham for a watch instead," she explained, and showed it to them. They were somewhat mollified when they saw it was an Omega, and with a gold bracelet.

"Very sensible," said my Dad in headteacher mode. "Teachers need to keep time. Good choice. Welcome to the family Penny." He stepped forward and held his arms out, and she hugged him and he her.

It broke the spell, and they lined up to hug her in turn. Mum hugged her, saying nothing, but stroked her hair and kissed her.

Jack said, "Congratulations, sister!"

The other two whispered in her ear, and then dragged her off to Jane's bedroom, and were lost to us. Later I learned from Penny they wanted to know how I'd proposed, and she thought they seemed a little disappointed that I didn't go down on one knee. She pointed out it was in my local pub. I had to maintain some vestige of self-respect!

"Did he buy a bottle of champagne?" romantic Kitty had asked.

"He offered," Penny had said, "but I wanted beer. I did ask for a pint and he got me one!"

She told me they wanted details of the rest of the evening, but she wasn't telling me what she told them. She said how wonderful the whole family was to her, and how she felt she really belonged.

"You do, you know," I told her, "You're family now."

She smiled contentedly.

Monday 30th March 70

The visit to her parents on Monday was rather different. Derek and family would be there and Penny had invited us along for lunch.

"Darling!" her mother gushed, embracing her daughter. "Oh, hello Graham." This was low key and redolent with disappointment and resignation that I had to be there.

"Graham!" her father said with a smile, shaking my hand before he too hugged his daughter.

Derek arrived and hugged his sister and shook my hand enthusiastically. "Good to see you!" he said with a broad smile. Ingrid hugged us both.

After the meal, the young boys were liberated to play in the garden, and at table Penny made her declaration.

"The reason we came today, and why I insisted that Graham be invited, was to tell you formally that Graham asked me to marry him, and I accepted, so we are now officially engaged."

"No-o-o!"

The anguished exclamation came from Penny's mother, and it forestalled any other reaction. Penny's father's face was without expression beyond raised eyebrows, it was impossible to tell whether at the announcement or at his wife's reaction to it. In any event he said nothing. Derek looked at his mother with amazement, stunned into silence, as his glance darted between parents and Penny and me.

"Mother," said Penny. "Yes! I love him and I want to be his wife."

"You know nothing!" snapped her mother. "This is a totally unsuitable match, and I forbid it."

"Forbid it all you like, mother," Penny flared. "It will happen. It is not your decision to make. We don't live in the nineteenth century you know."

"If you go ahead with this stupidity, you will not be welcome in this house ever again. You will be cut off. We will not be paying for your wedding, nor will we attend it. There will be nothing in my will for you." There was a note of triumph in her voice, and a grim smile on her face.

"So be it!" shouted my fiancée. "You seem to be good at driving your children away don't you, Mother? First Connie and now me! If you and Daddy want it that way, fine. I don't want it that way but it's your decision, as getting married is mine. And you can keep your money, I don't want it."

"Typical! Ungrateful! After we put you through university and college. Well that stops this very minute."

For the first time, her father spoke. He had simply sat and listened, giving no reaction. He seemed almost meek, though his words were not.

"Actually my dear, you're too late for that, I sent off the last of her money before Easter."

He grinned. "And we won't be asking for it back. She is my daughter and as her father I am committed to supporting her until her education is finished. She has done us proud and has worked hard."

His wife shot him a murderous look, but this time said nothing. I wondered what their relationship was really like. She stood abruptly and left the table and the room.

"I'd better go and talk to her," Penny's father said apologetically, and left in his turn.

Derek had by now recovered his wits, and looked sheepish and embarrassed.

"Sorry you had to see that Graham," he said. "It was most rude of mother, but I'm afraid that is what she's like. I can't understand why she hates you so much. Congratulations! I hope you're both very happy."

"I too wish this," said Ingrid with that smile of hers. "She threatened to me the same thing but she came to like me. Perhaps she will for you also."

The four of us washed up the pots, and then, since neither parent reappeared, Penny and I decided to go. Penny's call of farewell produced no reaction, and so, after hugs from Derek and Ingrid, we left.

"That's that then," I said as I drove. "I must say I was not surprised, after my previous reception at her hands. Is your Dad always like that?"

"He's quite ruthless and dominant as a businessman, but I think he doesn't want to be like that at home, so he lets Mum do and say what she wants. She generally rules the house, but sometimes he intervenes, and then she usually gives in - eventually - after a fight!"

"He was good about your money," I suggested.

"He is fair," she said, "and he loves us all to bits. He's never got over Connie leaving. I think he might have been trying to find her without Mum knowing. No success as far as I know."

Back at the flat we had an early night, I thought Penny would be feeling exhausted after her confrontation with her mother. Wrong!

Once in bed she rolled me onto my back, straddled me and put my cock to her pussy. No foreplay. Needless to say seeing her nude body had me erect and ready. I could feel she was wet.

"Penny," I warned, "What are you doing? You need to stop. Please?"

"Please darling, after today I really need this. I'm safe - start my period tomorrow, I'm getting twinges."

"Last time we did this you regretted it afterwards, you asked me to stop you if you wanted to do it again."

"Please Graham. We don't have to move. Please, I need you."

I pulled her down over me and kissed her. "If you're sure," I said. So much for my resolution.

She sat up, put my cock to her and sank down. Once again I felt the clasp of her velvet channel. She closed her eyes as she bottomed out, her expression ecstatic, and then fell forward again to kiss me voraciously.

"Oh, that feels so good! I feel full of you."

She kissed my neck and moved her hips up and down, rubbing her tits against my chest, and having the effect of moving my cock out and in. The pleasure was almost unbearable. She moaned.

I was beginning to feel the onset of my orgasm, so intense were the sensations she was giving me.

Then she began to grind her clit against my root in circular motion, and her eyes opened wide in surprise as she climaxed almost immediately. Her rotating action staved off my own orgasm, and eventually she lay still, panting after her convulsive resolution.

Then she stirred.

"You haven't come," she said raising her torso off me, and looking down into my eyes. I was still rock hard inside her.

"No," I said. "I promised I wouldn't do this at all until we were married, so I certainly won't be coming inside you."

"Oh," she said, "I rather hoped..."

"It's OK," I said.

She disentangled herself, and lifted herself clear of my cock, then scooting down to take me in her mouth. It did not take long, and as was becoming a habit of hers, she took what I offered and swallowed.

She did not comment further on my refusal to compromise on my undertaking, but had showed by her oral ministrations that she was grateful.

She came up to my shoulder and snuggled into my embrace, and with a "Love you lots" fell asleep.

Tuesday 31 March 1970

Next morning I was up early and was off to work, and nothing was said in the evening. We returned to our usual cuddles with some manual and oral. There was no tension: we simply accepted it as a normal event in our relationship.

She told me with great enthusiasm how she'd written to all the friends she couldn't visit to tell them about us, and that she'd taken time off to go and visit those she could reach. It put her behind her schedule, but she said it was worth it to see their faces, and hear their congratulations.

Wednesday 1 April 1970

We both had work to do the next day, and we both showed great restraint, playing no April Fool tricks on each other. The rest of the week passed quickly - too quickly for me. I took her back on the Saturday, and to my surprise, instead of inviting me in, she said she had work to do, and I took the hint and went straight back home.

Saturday 4 April 1970

On the way home, I wondered whether there had been a change in Penny from Thursday onward. She seemed preoccupied somehow and perhaps more distant, less affectionate. I dismissed it as Penny's way of getting psyched up for the coming term with its intense workload on which so much depended.

Paranoid, that's me, I thought, then the joke arose in my memory: 'Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.' I laughed. Silly idea.