All Comments on 'Bewitching Mother'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Short and Sweet or Just Lazy?

I love a good mom/son incest yarn. Hell, you earn 50 points with me for making it a mom/son incest story and for it being exclusively between mom and the son. Where you'd earn the extra 50 points is for making the couple real, passionate, and loving.

You also did good not quoting everyone's statistics and avoiding purple prose- nothing turns me off more than suff like "She had 40DDD breasts and I cock-smacked her with my twelve-inch pussy pleaser", so another 25 points for style.

However, I know we're as much about play as deep relationships here on Lit, but I couldn't help getting a feeling of blase expediency to this story.

Mom's horny, son's available and conveniently into hot older chicks, Tab A goes into Slot B, some sweaty hijinx ensue, the end. Everyone grabs a towel. No real moral conflict, no real tension. Just good wholesome fun at home, right?

I'm a guy, so long buildups and teasing about will they or won't they can get tedious if overdone, but a little more set-up gives the characters resonance and somebody for me to cheer for is all I'm saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love

Mommy and son fuck stories...so MANY women DO have that Mommy thing........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
On All Saints Day,November 1st

He should turn the situation to where he cuffs her. All good witches on All Saints Day should be submissive. Since she had so much fun with him on the eve of All Saints Day, he should be the one who has the fun the next night.~`` Thanks for the fun read, the story flowed well and was interesting to read.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
I am with txcoatl1970 on this one

txcoatl1970 said it PERFECTLY!

ChroniganChroniganover 14 years ago
I liked

Very good writing. While the setup was nice, it did not seem to build an emotional connection between the mother and son. That being said it was nice that the bondage was not about humiliation or pain. A lot of authors would of had the mother invite the son's friends in then have sex with them while he was forced to watch. Also the sex scene itself could of been a little longer, it felt like a long build up for a little pay off. However I really enjoyed reading it and I wish I could find more well written mother/son stories like yours. Thanks for writing, now go work on "Mother's Red Shoes 3" ;)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

Good story although not really into incest.

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 14 years ago
So Sexy!

Well-written and erotic! I love hearing Mom describe how she loved arousing her son with her sexy legs, tight skirts and high heels - The details made the story a true pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
extremely hot

loved the story and it's setup ... please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I have nothing constructive to say and am just letting you know that this is an amazing story, probably one of my favourites on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mother's shoe pet

Oh honey I feel your pleasure too. When I caught my son wanking into one of my sexy stiletto heels I wasnt shocked I was turned on. Taking over I finished jerking my highheel against his young hard cock until he erupted filling my expensive footwear with his cream. Ive never seen a young lad cum so hard ever & it gave me a feeling of incredible power. I placed the cum dripping heel over his face & made him lick up all his goey mess. He has since become my personal foot & stiletto pet. He paints my toes, massages my feet with his lips & tounge & accompanies me on shoe shopping trips. I know it's wrong but he makes me feel so very special. I can get him to do whatever I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

Your stories are fantastic. You are the best in giving the spicy details of a scene, describing bodies, clothes, shoes, stockings etc..Your momdom-fetish stories are awesome, since you give us the psychological aspect of the incestuous relationship and the play of the ages and the roles, those of mother and son. I hope you continue writting and especially finish your best story, in my opinion, which is "Mother's Therapy". You, jvalet45 and recently Goodboi are the most gifted authors here as far as the incest and fetish category is concerned! Thanks!

Jazzy1966Jazzy1966almost 7 years ago

One of the most erotic stories I've ever read. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, thrilling, very very naughty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very darn hot, kisses

AvadaMilAvadaMil10 months ago

One story and well as some of your others I always come back to, you get the psychology of the boys being trained by their sexual desire so right and the build up and pay off is incredible. your female characters are sexy powerful and even at their worst a dream come true I hope you start writing again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!