All Comments on 'Beyond Game Night Pt. 01'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
IroshiyanIroshiyanover 8 years ago
Yes, please!

I am very much looking forward to more of this. I like the characters, the situation, and your writing is damn good. More! :D

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Took a little getting in to, the first bit felt awkward to me for some reason I can't put my finger on, but totally worth some persistence. Looking forward to seeing where this goes :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far so good.

Looking forward to the next chapter and looking forward for a Brit and Jenn sexy get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it

This is a definite change of pace from your other stories, but I like it. It still has your style all over it - and you can write your ass off. I'm looking forward to the next part - it's starting to get good and hot! Keep it up please.

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
I love the writing...

This one actually didn't do much for me. I'm not even sure I would categorize it as Lesbian - maybe loving wives? Still, it's nice reading a story that's well written with good character development.

two2nothingtwo2nothingover 8 years ago

I love this story...as I love all of yours. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite active writers and I am literally frothing as I wait for part 2. Thank you so much for writing such engaging stories. I know your stories are the best because I read them multiple times...and also masturbate to them more than multiple times. They stick with me so much that one or two times simply isn't enough. I know part 2 will be one of those stories I will continue to use for fodder when I need to get off for years to come. You're such a great writer and a wicked tease with all your cliffhanger endings. Thank you so much again!

linda1234linda1234over 8 years ago
Another fantastic story

Yo write so well - I think I'm actually there! Thank you.

realclearrealclearover 7 years ago
Sensual, erotic, fantastic

Such a great story! I particularly enjoyed the vivid details, the slow development, Brit's hints of sexuality in the beginning, and the erotic connection between the two women. Awesome idea for a story! Would love to hear how you came up with it. Thank you for the excellent read.

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
I agree

Slow build up. Good detail and intimate friendship. I love her school story. I was really keyed up by the vouyer parts. I have watched and got so horny that I need release also.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Good story. Page 2 was beautiful and the end??great!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Good story telling 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES