All Comments on 'Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 03'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
So good!

So good, I love it!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Yeah, This Is Hot As 🔥 !

Hallo Smokey!

Brilliant!... Very hot and sexy,,, yes!... But as I suspected sending feedback, appears to be a waste of time 😞 !

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Shocking Orgasms!

Gay Kat..

Smokey125Smokey125about 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Hello Anon, thank you so much for all your comments on this series! They've made my days! I admit I've not been responding to comments, unless someone's asked a question or something else they'd like to know. But I want you to know, please don't feel this is a waste of time whatsoever! Do be aware I've seen and read all your comments, and loved them all. If a user goes by a handle on Lit and leaves me a comment, I send them a PM and thank them. They're less likely to see if I leave a comment back on the story, and that's really the only reason. I simply can't PM Anons, is all. But yes, if you've been coming back to the stories to check, know that I've seen them and they've been quite the <3-melters. From the bottom of my melted heart, thank you. :) Hope you'll please keep reading! XOXO!

GayKatGayKat5 months ago

Oh Yeah, This Is Hot As 🔥 !

-

Hallo Smokey!

-

This is a very sexy story, and Farrah's really hot... but the DEVIL?... NO Smokey, I can guarantee you Farrah isn't the Devil... I have known several European women that would qualify as Devils, myself included!

-

So I would have preferred that your bad girl Becka, been a man... just think about all of the fun Holly and Farrah, or myself for that matter, could have had holding a cigarette lighter under the head of his penis and listening to him screaming... now that's real payback that he won't ever forget,,,, yes! 😈

-

Very hot and sexy, thank-you... 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Shocking Orgasms!

-

From your two kinky dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 🌹 🌹 💋🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES