All Comments on 'Beyond Law, Beyond Morality Pt. 02'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

An interesting twist..... following this with great curiosity. I am not sure whether to like Caitlin in a shivering "I want to please my mistress" kind of way or to hate her as an evil bitch - either way you have succeeded in keeping me eagerly waiting for the next chapters.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Very interesting

This looks as if it is going to be dark with signs of compassion.

Perhaps she is going to introduce a new way of training.

Whatever happens it is well written and I too am interested in seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The best thing is that this story series is so full of surprise. The way the series has disappointed is its strained believability: e.g., 12 hours on a “wooden/Spanish horse/pony” (can one with a bruised perineum enjoy oral sex?). It is easier to believe that there is still a Harriman-type estate on the Hudson.

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

That is a perfectly reasonable critique. There is very little about this story that is realistic, I hope. It is not meant to be. I hope it can be enjoyed as a work of fantasy.

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesover 10 years agoAuthor
I'm giving this one up

Dear Readers,

I had two more parts to this series submitted but I have decided to delete them. I'm not happy with the way they are turning out nor do I feel like I have a very good handle on Caitlin, my main character. My apologies to those of you that have been enjoying it, and thank you for your words of support, but I just don't feel like this one is holding up to my standards.

Trinity

gemini0257gemini0257over 2 years ago

You're a truly great writer. Please continue. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, too bad that this story left without any resolution. I have one comment about causing Elizabeth to cum while being licked. After being on the horse for 12 hours, her pussy will be so numb that it would be several hours before feeling would have come back. Actually pain would be with her for quite some time after the numbness. It was a pretty good beginning and too bad Trinity decided to stop the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous