Beyond Our Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair stepped into the reception and were greeted by a rather stiff looking woman with her hair scraped back in a ponytail.

"Can I help you?"

"I'd like a room please," said Janice.

"How many nights?" the woman asked, casting her gaze over Janice and then Sophie.

"Just one, thank you."

"Twenty one pounds please."

Janice paid for the room, the receptionist keeping her eyes firmly fixed on Sophie as she handed over the key.

"Thank you," Janice smiled, taking Sophie's hand, "come on."

As Janice led her down the corridor, the young girl felt her pulse quicken and her stomach churn.

"Did you see the way she looked at us?" she whispered anxiously as they reached the room.

"Sod her, snotty cow," Janice giggled, opening the door. Leading Sophie over to the bed, they lay down beside each other.

"Now, where were we?" she purred, gently stroking down the young redhead's face.

Looking into Janice's eyes, Sophie pulled her close and crushed her lips against hers. No longer able to control their feelings, they rolled back and forth on the bed, kissing and desperately clawing at each other's clothes. Eventually Janice managed to unbutton Sophie's shirt; sitting up, the young girl slipped it off, revealing her pendulous breasts, barely contained within their pale pink bra.

"Ohh God," the older woman gasped, kissing and sucking the soft mounds of flesh. Getting up off the bed, she quickly removed her jeans and sweater leaving her in just her lacy black bra and matching thong.

Wide eyed with lust for the beautiful woman stood before her, Sophie wriggled out of her trousers, revealing a rather plain looking pair of white cotton panties.

"Sorry," she smiled nervously, thumbing the waistband, "not very sexy I'm afraid."

"Don't be silly, you look gorgeous," replied Janice softly as she lay back down on the bed next to her. Resuming their embrace, they kissed as their hands eagerly explored each other's bodies. Within minutes they were both completely naked, their underwear tossed onto the floor.

"Oh God...Jan...Jan yes...yes!" Sophie groaned, feeling the lips purse around her left nipple and suck hard, making it stiffen to the touch of Janice's tongue.

"Shhh...okay baby." the brunette purred, slowly kissing down the young girl's soft belly towards the neatly trimmed bush. Gently nuzzling the tuft of dark hair, she ran her tongue over the soft moist lips.

"Oh my God...Jan...yes...ohhh fuck!"

Closing her eyes, Sophie dug her fingers into the pillows and groaned wantonly as she felt the tongue roll over her throbbing clit. Feeling the climax already building within her, she began wildly shaking her head as she tried to resist.

"Ohhh oh no...no!" she wailed as she felt Janice's tongue push deep inside her, making the muscles spasm and pushing her over the edge.

"AAAAHHH OH MY GOD...JAN YEESS!"

Biting into the pillow, the young girl screamed as the intense climax exploded, wave after wave coursing through her body making her head swim. After what seemed like an age, the amazing feeling ebbed away and her body relaxed. Lying down beside her, Janice gently kissed and nuzzled her neck.

"Was that nice?" she whispered, kissing her on the cheek.

"That was beautiful," Sophie groaned, barely able to keep her eyes open.

"You're not going sleep yet, young lady," purred Janice, pulling her closer and kissing her, the young redhead moaning lustfully as their tongues wrestled. Suddenly Janice got up, pushed Sophie's legs apart and slipped between them.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked, slightly startled.

"Don't worry, just relax," the older woman smiled reassuringly.

Raising Sophie's right leg, she began to trib her, sending shockwaves through the redhead's stocky little frame.

"Aaaahh...oh God...Jan!" she gasped, pushing back against Janice's quickening thrusts. With their sweat drenched bodies entwined, they ground against each other; the room filling with gasps and groans as they neared release. Again Sophie could feel the butterfly sensation building in her stomach; burying her head in the pillow she groaned as a second orgasm swept through her, sending her senses reeling. Feeling Janice's fingers digging into her thighs, she looked up to see the brunette throw her head back and cry out as she succumbed, her body tensing as the waves broke over her. Exhausted, she fell forward alongside her young lover.

"Jesus, that was bloody amazing," she gasped.

"I'm tired," Sophie groaned, cuddling into the older woman, a contented smile on her lips.

"What time have you got to be home?"

"Not for a couple of hours. I'll just tell Mum I went round to one of my mates."

"Okay."

As Sophie slept in her arms, Janice looked up at the ceiling, her mind racing over what she had just done. Sure, it had been amazing, but if Claire ever found out all hell would break loose. Looking at her sleeping lover she knew they were going to find it very hard to stop what they had now set in motion.

They were just going to have to be very careful.

*****

Thanks for reading.

MELD

12