Beyond the Black Gate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why the hell was she fighting this? It felt like she would never stop cumming.

As her breath rang out, Valeria's scream trailed off into weak, gasping moans. She clung to her captor desperately, terrified that the demoness would pull away and the pleasure would end. Flaire wasn't even moving, though, content to smile victoriously while her captive rode her fingers like a bitch in heat the moment her first orgasm finally ended.

"I thought so." The succubus muttered smugly. "It's amazing what my venom does for your sensitivity."

After Valeria's third orgasm, Flaire slid those talented fingers out and let the utterly limp Valeria drop to her knees. Dazed and confused, the swordswoman simply sat there trying to make sense of anything other than the buzzing of her body, when a gentle grip on her hair made her lift her head.

She let out a shameless moan when she looked up and found Flaire licking her juices off of her hand. "Gods..."

"Thank you darling." The succubus purred, tugging Valeria closer by her dark strands. "I have to say, watching you cum your brains out just now has gotten me all hot and bothered." She grinned and flicked one of Valeria's nipples with her tail. "Do you want me to keep rewarding you?"

The young hero felt her neck crack from how quickly she nodded. 'What's the use at this point?' She thought. It was pretty hard to pretend to not be interested in someone when you'd just soaked their hand. Also, she found that she couldn't quite look away from the succubus' massive cock.

Her captor followed the hero's gaze and grinned. "It has that effect on people." Still gripping her hair gently, she pulled Valeria in until the rock-hard rod was resting on her face.

The young hero went willingly, unable to summon any sort of resistance. It was as if that had poured out of her with everything else when she came. Valeria's cock had a musky smell that just screamed sex and Valeria moaned like a slut as she breathed it in. 'So good. She smells so good.' She nuzzled the cock eagerly, amazed at how hard it was. "It'll ruin me." She whispered reverently.

A cock like this, long and hard and thick, wielded by a succubus? It would batter her holes until they took its shape, existing only to give that massive rod pleasure. God, forget her pussy or even her ass. That thing was going to fuck her womb. It would leave her body broken, ruined and gaping. Her mind wasn't likely to fare much better.

And yet some part of her wanted it.

Some deeply buried part of Valeria was shouting at her to just give in. That she could be weak when such a strong creature was there to claim here. That she had always longed to be fucked like that. It urged her on even as it reminded her that she was just a prostitute. A filthy whore.

Out of everyone she'd fucked, why not submit to a creature so much more powerful and dominant than all of them?

She looked up at Flaire's face and looked in those beautiful orange eyes. They were calm, patient. Almost as if she knew that what was about to happen was a foregone conclusion. Valeria looked up further and stared into the succubus' third eye. The moment she locked gazes with it, she gasped as fantasies began to play out in her mind.

She was choking on Flaire's cock, taking it down her throat and begging the succubus for her cum.

She was riding her captor's massive dick, plunging it into her ass over and over again.

She was on all fours, babbling deliriously as she was fucked hard from behind and the demoness flooded her womb with hot, sticky cum.

When the visions ended, the naked hero realised with a start that she'd slipped her fingers between her legs to play with her clit. Flaire was still watching her, patient and unmoving, but that wasn't enough to make Valeria stop. She kind of doubted anything could at this point. In fact, she needed more.

"Are you scared?" Flaire asked. Despite the tight grip on her hair, the succubus smiled kindly at her captive.

"Yes." Valeria was scared. Scared of losing herself to this creature. Scared of not having the desire wracking her body sated. Scared that she couldn't seem to think about anything other than getting fucked. 'Am I going to die while getting fucked like a cheap whore?'

"Do you still want more?" Flaire asked, pointedly lowering the tip of her cock to rub against Valeria's partially opened lips, leaving a smear of precum on them.

She licked it off and closed her eyes, shudders wracking her frame. Flaire tasted even better than she smelled. Salty and sickly sweet. "Oh gods, yes! More!"

"Let me in then." Flaire finally relinquished her hold on the young hero's hair and stroked her cheek. "Let me into that pretty head so I can play with your body and your mind. Give in to me, darling, and just let me take care of everything. You won't even have to think."

Staring into Flaire's eyes and with the taste of her precum heavy on her tongue, just a hint of what she could have if she gave in, how could Valeria say no?

It was fine, right? She wasn't permanently giving herself to his creature or anything. She was just...using her. Yes. She was using Flaire to deal with the terrible arousal the demon had cursed her with. Once the venom was out of her body, she could continue being a hero and everything would be fine.

Besides, Flaire wasn't so terrible. If she was such an evil creature, the succubus would have just taken the swordswoman's mind the moment her orgasm hit. Valeria had been all but defenceless and it wasn't like she was putting up a great deal of resistance now.

Flaire had said she wouldn't take her soul either. That had to be worth something, right?

Everything was going to be fine.

Right?

The young hero gave her new lover her best bedroom eyes and began to kiss and lick her way up Flaire's massive cock. Once she reached the tip, she ran her tongue over it twice to gather up as much precum as she could and made a show of swallowing it.

Satisfied she had the succubus' attention, she looked her in the eye. "Please...fuck me. Use me."

With that, she opened her mouth wide and began to take as much of that massive, throbbing cock into her mouth and throat as she could moaning in bliss as Flaire's mind washed over and mingled with her own.

Flaire's cock tasted amazing. It didn't really have a single flavour Valeria could point to, but it was easily the best thing she'd ever put into her mouth. Eager to impress the succubus, she fluttered her tongue over her cockhead before taking as much of the huge shaft down her throat as she could fit. Immediately the young hero's eyes began to water, her body protesting her efforts to swallow something that big.

Still, Flaire was moaning softly and Valeria could feel her captor's approval resonating her in mind and that just made her so happy. She wanted to make Flaire feel good. She had to make her feel good.

Having someone in your mind while you were sucking them off was weird, though. On the one hand it was useful, because there was no testing of the waters. Valeria didn't have to tell Flaire to let her adjust for a bit before the demon could really start using her mouth. Flaire didn't have to tell Valeria just how to flutter her tongue along the bottom of her shaft or how to suck on the head. They just knew.

The odd part was how the beautiful succubus flipped through the dark-haired girl's memories like they were a picture book, even as she was sucked off. "Oh, you have some experience with being a slut." She purred, very gently beginning to thrust her hips. "Aw, and you left that sweet girl behind. You should have just taken what you wanted, darling. You're a creature of lust, like me, just without the tail and the horns." She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. People like us weren't meant to be good and hope to be rewarded. We hunger and we take what we want to satisfy that hunger."

Valeria pulled back, gasping for air as the massive, throbbing meat pole left her throat. "I...I couldn't do that to her. I love her." She protested.

"Who said you could stop?" Flaire asked with an arched brow. The naked hero quickly resumed worshipping the succubus' cock and she smiled down at her prey. "I know you love her darling, I'm in your head. You couldn't just pick a peasant's daughter or something, you poor dear?" Her touch was almost loving as she ran her long, slender fingers through Valeria's hair. "Since you can't go home just yet, I'll fuck you like she should have. Shall we start with making you drink my cum?"

The gentle touches ended there.

Flaire's gentle thrusts began to get faster and faster, plunging deeper into Valeria's throat each time until the succubus was holding the desperately horny hero's head between her hands as she properly fucked her face. With no regard for the naked girl she drove the length of her cock into her mouth, stretching her throat enough for a visible bulge to appear each time.

Valeria could only make slurping and gagging noises, her arms hanging limp at her sides as she stared reverently at Flaire. Being used as the succubus' cock sleeve felt so, so good. Flaire's moans were beautiful, not to mention hearing the demon's voice echo in her mind and urge her on.

"Such a good slut."

"That's right, swallow. Milk my cock."

"You love being used, don't you?"

"You exist to be used."

"You're nothing but a cock-hungry, eager whore."

"Give in to me. Give me everything!"

Each time Valeria mumbled her agreement around Flaire's cock, a burst of unbelievable pleasure coursed through her body. By this point she was agreeing even before the succubus' voice had stopped echoing in her head.

Valeria knew Flaire wasn't playing fair. She knew that the hands on her head weren't just keeping her steady. They were also pumping demonic energy into her body and using it to assault her mind. Flaire dug deep into Valeria and overpowered or locked away every part of the girl that could stop her from turning Valeria into an eager, slutty bitch.

She had made no efforts to hide the fact that, though she stuck to her word and left the dark-haired girl's soul alone, she fully planned to twist and corrupt her this way. She didn't have it hide it, because she held the young hero's mind in the palm of her hand and thus she knew something too.

Valeria didn't care.

She didn't care that all control over her own mind and body was slowly being taken from her. She didn't care that the foul energy was dragging her deeper and deeper into submission. She didn't care that she was being used.

Her entire life Valeria had needed to be strong and alert and look after herself. Now she could just sink to her knees, obey orders and be a good little bitch for Flaire.

Flaire's pleasure was the only thing that mattered. Submitting to her was more important than something as silly as free will. Valeria existed to be a good girl for Flaire. She existed to worship that beautiful body and do whatever Flaire-no, mistress desired of her.

"You're my whore."

She was mistress' whore.

"You're my little bitch and you fucking love it."

She was. She did. Nothing was better than serving mistress' cock. Even though her jaw ached from being spread so wide and her vision swam because she could barely breathe, she was just so happy she got to serve her mistress and taste that wonderful cock.

"Such a good girl." Mistress let a wave of possessive affection wash over Valeria. She looked more like the predator she was than ever, her mouth slightly open and her black tongue darting out to moisten her lips as Flaire stared hungrily down at her slave. "Good girls should get a reward." She purred with a grin which showed off a pair of wickedly sharp-looking fangs.

'Who even needs a reward?' Valeria thought, swallowing around the rock-hard member ravaging her throat. She certainly didn't. Mistress was so sweet. She was making sure that Valeria could only think about doing things that felt great, like sucking her cock, and nothing felt better than being a good, obedient fucktoy.

Some part of her was shouting that these weren't really her thoughts. That this was just mistress entrenching herself deep into her mind and steering her thoughts. The problem was that the rest of the black-haired girl just didn't care. Not having to think was great!

Flaire's tail suddenly came into view, swaying right in front of Valeria's face. The needle-like stinger had retracted, but a thick, pink slime slowly dripped form the tip. It smelled of cherries. The tail surged forward, leaving a trail of the liquid on her skin, which instantly grew warm and began to tingle.

"It's my venom, sweety." Flaire's voice echoed in the young swordswoman's head even as the demon grinned down at her. "Remember what it felt like coursing through your body? Would you like another dose?"

"Yesh, Mishtresh!" Valeria cried, muffled by succubus' massive pole in her mouth.

Without warning the tail shot down and around Valeria, smearing pink venom over her butt cheeks before it plunged into her ass without preamble.

Valeria squealed at the brief burst of sharp pain that caused her entire body to tense up, before the venom being pumped into her ass by her mistress' tail began to act. In seconds the pain melted into an odd warmth and then pure pleasure as the succubus began to plunge her tail in and out in time with her cock, spreading the venom deeper. Even without it being injected directly into her bloodstream, the pink goo utterly hijacked the young hero's body and turned her sensitivity up to eleven.

White hot pleasured surged through the dark-haired girl with each thrust, burning away what little coherent thought remained. Utterly limp in her mistress' grasp, her eyes slowly rolled back as the last voices begging her to resist fell silent.

Valeria mewled and shuddered as Valeria let her mouth and ass be fucked. The venom would take care of everything. Mistress would take care of everything. There was only one hole left to give to her now. The dark-haired girl couldn't wait.

"I'm close, darling." Flaire panted, soft grunts escaping her each time Valeria took her cock to the hilt. "You've no idea how badly I want to take your soul when I pour my cum down your throat, but I said I wouldn't." She threw the submissive slut a pout which quickly turned into a wide grin. "But that doesn't mean I can't give you something. Take my cum, you whore! Accept your dark baptism!"

"Yes my mistress! I'm yours! I'm your whore!" Valeria tried to communicate directly to her mistress' mind like the succubus had done, before the demon let out a high-pitched scream of bliss and came down her throat.

Flaire's cock throbbed violently before the slit spread wide and an absolute torrent of cum shot forth from the head. Hot, thick and sticky, most of it spilled down Valeria's throat and directly into her stomach. Mistress wasn't about to deny her a taste, though, and the succubus pulled back and filled her cum slut's mouth with her seed.

The dark-haired girl moaned with delirious bliss as the first shots hit her tongue. It tasted like her venom smelled. Like cherries and salt and power and darkness and twisted bliss. Soon enough it filled her mouth and she swallowed like a good bitch. And then she did it again, and again, and again until she lost count. Even when she began to feel full, she obediently drank her mistress' load. 'So much. Mistress is giving me so much cum. I love her so much!'

When her cum dump couldn't keep up anymore and her seed began to spill out from between the girl's lips, Flaire pulled her cock out all the way and let Valeria fall back. Still cumming, she painted the girl's face, breasts and stomach with the rest of her climax.

When it finally ended, Valeria groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She licked the cum from her lips and sighed at the wonderful taste. Eager for more, she began to scoop the virile load off of her skin, when she noticed something. It was black. Utterly, completely pitch-black. "Mistress? What-" She croaked, her mind still foggy and her throat still scratchy from being used as her mistress' new cock-sleeve.

"It's not normally like that. What you just drank is the closest thing this realm has to liquid corruption, my little pet." Flaire purred, stroking the skin just above her cock. "Once I pump all three of your holes full of it, you'll be so completely addicted to me that you'll offer me that pretty gem of a soul of yours personally." Her cruel grin only grew wider as she raised a hand and her eyes glowed ominously. "But first, I think I should give you another gift for taking that like a good little whore."

Valeria gasped as her body began to glow the same shade of red as her mistress' eyes, before it began to change. Fat melted away to make room for muscles until her untrained body was suddenly very lean with well-defined biceps and abdominal muscles. Her thighs and ass both grew thicker, tingling wonderfully as they expanded and her breasts began to swell. Her girls had always been more than a handful, but now they seemed to inflated until they were at least two to three sizes bigger.

"Oh mistress." She purred, running her hands over her skin and rubbing the black cum all over it. Had she always been so sensitive? Had her skin always felt so soft? "I love it, mistress. Thank you." She moaned, sliding three fingers deeps inside her sopping cunt. "My breasts, my ass! They feel soooo goooood. Thank you mistress. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

The fact that Flaire could twist Valeria's body with a thought just made the swordswoman so very, very horny. It was like physical proof that this body totally belonged to the succubus now.

"God, what a succubus you'll make." Flaire sighed, slowly jerking off her spit-slick cock with one hand while a bulge formed above it where she was rubbing her skin. "It's been a while since I've met someone I wanted to fuck and claim and turn as much as you." She purred, dropping to her knees between Valeria's widely spread legs.

The bulge continued to grow, lengthening into a shaft and slowly taking on the shape of a second cock, every bit as hard and long and perfect as the first. "Being chained up has made me impatient. I'm gonna pour my demonic cum into both of your little holes and finish your baptism, my perfect little cum slut." The succubus growled, nudging her slave's fingers aside and rubbing the two cocks against her holes teasingly. "One last chance. If you say no now, I'll let you go."

For a split second, Valeria hesitated and looked around. The offer resonated with something deep inside of her, something even Flaire couldn't touch, but it was so hard to think. And then the head of Flaire's upper cock caught Valeria's clit and the moment of hesitation was forgotten, all resistance flying out of the window once more. "Please! Fuck your slave's worthless holes, mistress! Cum in me, claim me, break me! Pleas just fuck me like the whore I am!"

She grabbed her own legs and spread herself as wide as she could, desperate submission shining in her eyes as she looked up at the succubus.

Flaire didn't let the offer go to waste. Despite its massive size, Valeria's cunt was so utterly soaked that the upper cock sank in easily. If anything, it sucked her in deeper and the folds wrapped tightly around it like they were trying to coax the succubus into staying there forever. The bottom cock was slick with Valeria's saliva, but it still took a bit more effort to force it into her ass.

Flaire didn't bother being gentle. Her venom was still leaking from the tightly clenching hole and with that coating the dark-haired girl's insides, it was all bliss to her anway.