Beyond the Black Gate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough the two were fucking like animals. Valeria screamed and writhed and whimpered, clawing at the ground as both of her holes were forever ruined by the two shafts being hammered into her. Each thrust rocked the young swordswoman's entire body, filling the cave with wet squelching noise and the slap of flesh on flesh as her mistress forced her to take both cocks to the hilt.

"Gods...more...forever...I...cumdump...your bitch..." Gasping for air and with her eyes rolling back, Valeria had lost all coherency. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth lewdly and her recently improved breasts bounced freely whenever the mindless slut wasn't playing with her nipples.

Flaire's expression was part triumphant grin and part snarl as she pounded her eager fucktoy into the ground. The bitch's pussy was convulsing around one of her with near constant orgasms. Clenching rhythmically along the shaft all the way to the tip prodding at the girl's cervix, it was like she was trying to milk the demon for her cum.

Her ass was delightful too, clenching down on the rock-hard member like a vice lined with velvet. The little whore really was a great fuck and Flaire wasn't going to stop until both of her holes had taken on the shape of the succubus' cock.

After a while she leaned over so they were entirely pressed together, chest to chest and nipples rubbing together as she hammered away at her cunt and ass. "Look at you. I've pumped enough demonic energy into you to tranform a priest into a slavering hellhound and you're still human. This beautiful body of yours is still absorbing it all."

Valeria whined at her mistress' words and bucked up into her thrusting, mumbling something slurred and unintelligible about wanting her mistress to fuck her forever.

"You know what I think I'll do with my first decade of freedom?" The succubus continued, unperturbed. "I'm going to chain you to my throne and fuck you in front of my subjects, corrupting you oh so slowly. Every. Single. Day." She punctuated the last three words with particularly deep thrusts, which finally battered the head of her cock past the cervix and into Valeria's womb.

The poor girl didn't even have the strength to shout anymore. She only dug her nails into her owner's shoulders, broken noises spilling from her lips as drool ran down her chin.

Flaire shuddered, taking a moment to bask in having conquered her prey's body so completely. "Only once you have the body of a succubus will I devour your soul." She promised, her hips quickly picking up speed again. "And then I'm spending the next decade taking advantage of your transformed body by breeding you over and over again until you give me another daughter."

Flaire could already picture it. Valeria swollen with her child, her breasts slowly leaking milk as she eagerly sucked the succubus off on her throne while she dealt with her subjects. 'Of course, I have someone I need to destroy before I can get to that part.' She thought, before she leaned down to kiss her slave.

When Flaire came again, it was no gentler or less copious than the first time. Buckets of her black seed poured into her whore's bowels and wombs, before overflowing and squirting out through the tight seal those clenching holes made around the girth of her cocks. By the time everything had been poured deep inside of Valeria, the dark-haired girl's belly had swollen so much it looked like she was at least 5 months pregnant.

Not that Valeria noticed. The young swordswoman had finally reached her limit and, though her eyes were wide open and staring at the ceiling, it was pretty clear that her lights were out. The only signs of life she gave where the way her breasts heaved with each deep, gasping breath and the soft whine of relief when her mistress pulled out and black cum began to pour from her holes.

Even though her mind was utterly out of commission, though, her body kept twitching every few seconds as it was wracked with another climax.

She came to with a shock some time later, looking around in a panic before she found her mistress smirking at her with a hand pressed to her waist.

"Sorry for the rude awakening." She purred, not sounding or looking particularly contrite. "But you were so out of it I decided to give you a little burst of demonic energy to wake you up once most of my cum drained out of you."

"I'm sorry, mistress." Valeria mumbled, lowering her eyes. Mistress Flaire wasn't supposed to have to worry about getting her up. She existed to serve the succubus, after all. Even if her pussy and ass ached terribly and, though most had drained out, she was still utterly stuffed with cum.

"Oh, don't worry sweet thing." Flaire rolled her eyes good-naturedly and reached out ruffle her slave's cum-matted hair. "I know what taking all three loads of a dark baptism is like, love. I'm proud of you." The demon said, smiling kindly at her slave.

Blushing, Valeria only barely resisted the urge to hug her mistress or even herself out of sheer glee. Not only had she been a good slut and made mistress Flaire happy, she had undergone her dark baptism. That meant she would never be able to deny her mistress again, right? Valeria could be a good whore for as long as her mistress wanted a worthless bitch like her.

Flaire watched the delight spread over Valeria's face with an indulgent smile. For a girl who used to sell herself on the street before she came here, that was a very cute smile. "Come, I've decided to give you one last gift and then you can give me your soul." She said, standing up and pulling her slave to her feet as well. "Well, two gifts, but let's start with the one you'll actually need for the second."

The dark-haired girl didn't protest. Hell, she wanted to give her mistress her soul. If she got more wonderful gift like her new tits or ass, all the better.

Flaire's eyes glowed again, followed a second later by Valeria's crotch. The red glow gathered above her clit and the young swordswoman gasped when a familiar bulge appeared under the skin there. In a matter of seconds it grew it a thick shaft of about seven inches long with a mushroom-like head, which started weeping precum the moment the red glow faded.

Valeria's knees almost buckled as the sensations from her new cock hit her all at once. Hard, throbbing and ready to cum deep inside of something, the twitching rod was just begging to be touched. Whimpering, she wrapped her hand around it, only to get a slap on the wrist from her mistress' tail.

"No touching." The succubus ordered as she made her way to a rock and daintily sat down. "I'll not have you waste your first load on simple masturbation, my pet."

"But, mistress..." Valeria gasped, hunched over a little as the urge to obey clashed with the urge to cum. "I've never had...It hurts." Tears came to her eyes. Leaving her new appendage unattended was quickly pushing her body from arousal into pain.

Flaire's expression softened and she beckoned her slave closer as she spread her long legs. "Yes, sweetheart I know, but I'm about to give you something people have sold their souls for just a chance at having." She spread the lips of her slit with her fingers, showing off her dripping, clenching hole. "Only my daughter and my sister have had the pleasure of fucking my pussy without first losing their souls to me. And now you too, will feel that bliss." Her smile quickly turned predatory. "And then, when you pump your first load deep inside, you'll beg me to take your soul and I'll be a good owner and accept."

Valeria let out a needy whine and Flaire laughed, beckoning again with her tail. "Come, pet. It's time to fuck your mistress."

Valeria rushed toward her owner. Or at least, she tried to. Her body wouldn't move. "Mistress, I-" Before she could even finish speaking, a bright, golden light began to gather around her. "Mistress!"

"Aw, fucking fuck." Flaire sneered as she jumped up. "The stupid bitch found you." She stomped over and reached out to grab Valeria, but recoiled when the golden light lashed out and burned her hand.

"Mistress!" Valeria began to panic when she realized she could no longer feel the succubus in her head. Their minds had been separated. "Mistress, I...I...I don't know what's happening." She said.

The golden light was like a cold shower, washing away all of the lust, submission and depraved thoughts that had filled Valeria's head only moments ago. The more clearly she was able to think, the more realization set in. "Oh gods." She muttered, tears springing to her silver eyes.

What had she let this demon do to her? What had she begged and pleaded for? She was supposed to be her realm's hero and yet the first creature she encountered had enslaved her completely. "What did you do to me?" She snapped at the demon.

She knew when she stepped through the gate that she'd never seen Jane again, but...the girl she loved hadn't been on her mind even once as she writhed on Flaire's demonic dicks. The thought made her sick with guilt.

For just a second, Flaire actually seemed hurt. As quickly as it came, the look vanished and was replaced by one of smug amusement. "Well...maybe I should have just turned you, but this could be fun too."

She placed her fingers to her chest and a few seconds later a small, silver ball phased through her skin and dropped into her palm. "I can't touch you now, but this probably can." She strode over with an unreadable expression and very carefully pressed the little orb through the golden light. It passed through not just the light, but also Valeria's chest, before it vanished inside of her.

The succubus grinned triumphantly and leaned in as close as she could. "Have fun with the bitch, but remember that she can't be trusted. After all, she wouldn't even let me kiss you goodbye."

The young hero didn't have time to respond before she felt a sharp tug and everything went dark. Her last thought was how angry she was with herself that, despite everything, part of her had wanted that kiss.

When she came to, Valeria was in the finest room she had ever seen. Seemingly carved from marble and lavishly furnished as it was, it would've taken the former prostitute several lifetimes just to afford the canopy bed she was resting on.

There were more important things than the furniture to focus on, though. Like the fact that she was still naked and there was a girl at her bedside running her hands all over Valeria's body.

The girl in question was beautiful. Blonde curls tumbled freely down her back and her bangs obscured the left of a pair of focussed, green eyes. She had a cute, round face with a small scar over her right brow. The white robes she wore did little to hide her impressive curves and left room in the back for her white, angelic wings. Just above her golden curls hovered a matching halo, which glinted in the sunlight.

The girl's hands glowed white as she ran them all over Valeria's skin with an incredibly gentle touch. Every now and then she'd linger on some area and mumble something like a prayer, before moving on.

Unfortunately, Valeria's body had already been responding to this touch before she woke up and she was already half hard. Watching the pretty girl touch her now was quickly pushing her cock towards a complete erection.

Mortified, the swordswoman decided not to say anything and hope it just went down on its own so she could pretend to wake up and not have noticed the whole thing later.

Sadly, fate hated Valeria.

The blonde girl soon noticed the hard shaft pointing straight up and her jaw dropped a bit as she looked at it. A few tense moments passed, before the girl reached out. Very carefully, as if afraid it would bite, she wrapped the fingers of her glowing hand around the shaft and began to move it up and down as she murmured her prayer.

Biting her lip to stifle a moan, Valeria decided to speak up. If she didn't she wasn't sure she could keep from doing something very stupid. "What are you doing?" She asked.

The girl jumped and her head snapped back to look at Valeria. "Oh, you've awoken!" She seemed pleased until she followed Valeria's gaze and realized that she was still absently jerking the hero off. She ripped her hand back as if burned and blushed an adorable shade of red as she began to stammer.

"I just...that wasn't...I'm not...It's just healing!" She yelped. "And, y'know the corruption is...well...it requires..." Seeing the dark-haired girl's eyebrows rise higher and higher the longer she spoke, the blonde shot out of her chair, revealing that she was a bit short. "The goddess!" She squeaked nervously. "I should tell the goddess you've awoken!"

Without waiting for a reply, she all but ran out of the room and left the aroused and bemused Valeria behind.

"Just healing, huh? That adorable little liar. It might require touching, but she liked that a bit too much." An all too familiar voice quipped.

Valeria's head snapped around so quick she heard her neck crack. Standing on the other side of the bed, transparent, ghost-like and far too smug, was Flaire.

The ghostly apparition laughed at the utterly stunned look the young hero gave her and gestured at her demonic body. "So pet, it's not the real thing, but how are you liking my last gift to you?"