All Comments on 'Beyond the Limits'

by Rodneynimrod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Voted 3 only! Author's reality of three-way sex disappointing? An adventurous husband would participate fully, for increased votes plus an incentive to match wife's 'servicing size' expectations

What is adventurous "Limit" anyway, in any fully-fuctioning swinging couple's sexual relationship?

Recommend bi-sexual husband revives both 'Hung' studs, offering a double-up anal submission. In the event both partners agree, "Daisy chain" sex provides the perfect humiliation factor for both jaded partners, as recommended by participating 'BDSM' dominatrix female adventurers.

RodneynimrodRodneynimrodabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Barbara

Beyond the Limits is a story about a couple who steps out of their sexual comfort zone. The woman wants to perform for her man but she is mindful of his feelings. He wants to please her and goes along with her fantasy. These are not hard core swingers with an anything goes philosophy. The story however sets the stage for further exploration with some of the features you mentioned included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fyi

i don't like gay - i want to be forwarned not to read your stuff with gay in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb and dumber

So when the games play out, how long will it take you two to figure out that neither of you have any real love nor respect for each other. When the realization hits, it won't take long for the divorce to follow. And if you're going to play with lots of people you should make sure they're all wearing protection because if you catch some nice disease you might not live long enough to get divorced. Idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

Over 50,000 views, 7 favorites. That should tell you exactly how bad this was.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I liked it, lots of action, but no dialogue. There is a line in the story, "Don't worry Cindy I will be very gentle this time." I know he heard it, but he never brought it up, is there a reason? This was supposed to be their first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous