Beyond the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to put my rational mind to sleep and simply enjoy the experience. The more I relaxed the sweeter I felt. "Oh yes baby I am going to make you cum real hard." Cindy gave away the game when she spoke at that moment. I could feel a warm mouth around my throbbing cock as she spoke. One of the two men had my cock buried in his mouth.

The sight of seeing another man sucking my cock must have been too much for Cindy to bear because I heard her scream really loudly as she came for the final time that night. Cindy untied my hands and feet and sat on my lap. " My god baby. That was so fucking intense."

Mike and Dave dressed and we went into the living room. Cindy disappeared into the kitchen to get something for us to eat while we sat and chatted. Both men thanked me for being such a good sport and assured me that they would be more than willing to join us anytime we wanted to explore more of our fantasies.

When Cindy returned both men thanked her. We finally got down to the drinks we had come home for. Mike and Dave were close buddies who were just as adventurous as Cindy and I were. "There is only one thing I wished we could have done tonight baby."

We all turned our attention to Cindy and waited for her to finish her thought. "I wanted to suck my husband's cock while you two fucked me in my pussy and ass hole. Dave looked at me. "I think there is something I would also have loved to do but that will also have to wait until the next time we get together."

We talked and joked late into the night. In our excitement we had forgotten about the old year countdown and the fireworks displays at midnight. We were all too busy setting off our own fireworks to have notice what went on outside our apartment.

After Mike and Dave left us we headed for the bath. Cindy was totally worn out by the experience and I felt a little sleepy as well. We cuddled together in bed, each remembering the events of the night. I could not help but notice Cindy's hand between her legs as she closed her eyes. I wondered what part of the night she would be thinking about as sleep overcame her.

I had discovered something about myself that night. My boundaries had been moved and they would never be restored to thir original position. There was so much more we both wanted to do and to experience. There was a new year ahead waiting with all kinds of possibilities and we were going to embrace the new and enjoy it as much as we could.

12