Beyond the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get you a towel Dillon?" she asked as she stood before him.

"I'm not cold," he assured her, "It actually felt good to jump in." His half hearted smile did little to conceal his anguish.

Amanda sat down and placed a check for the amount on the invoice next to his wallet along with a one hundred dollar bill. He picked up the check and the money then gave her a questioning look.

"What's this for?" he asked, holding up the hundred.

"It's for doing a good job on such short notice."

"Ms. Michaels you don't have to..."

"Dillon...Please, take it. You earned it."

He sighed then said, "Thank you Ms. Michaels. Ya know...you can call me DJ like everyone else."

"Okay DJ," she began, patting him on the knee, "and you can call me Amanda."

He wrote 'Paid' on the invoice and gave her a copy then folded the check with his copy and put it in the box. He put the tip in his wallet and went back to tying his shoe.

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I hope I didn't cause that. Would you like me to call her and explain...?"

"Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault. She's just...I don't know," he looked to Amanda, "Maybe this was a good thing."

She cocked her head and leaned forward, "Sounds like you weren't happy in your relationship."

He shrugged and cast his eyes downward. She couldn't tell if he was looking at her cleavage or her legs but when she sat back and crossed her legs Amanda saw his cock twitch. She could see he was reacting to something.

"Would you like to talk about it?" she asked, watching his features, "I'm a good listener."

His cheeks flushed as DJ felt uncomfortable and embarrassed discussing his relationship with one of his clients. Especially this one since he'd jerked off to her a lot lately.

"I don't know...I should probably get going..." he said as he started to rise. Amanda's hand returned to his knee stopping him.

"They say it's good to talk to someone when you have a break-up," she stated in a soothing voice, "It'll help you cope with the emotions you're feeling."

He wasn't sure if it was her genuine concern, her sensual tone or just the fact he didn't mind being around this sexy woman but he suppressed his shyness and began to think he could open up to her. He was about to speak when his phone buzzed once. He picked it up and looked at the text that Julie had just sent. It was a picture of her in her very revealing Magenta costume, flashing her bald pussy and giving him the finger. There was a single line that read, "Your lose ASSHOLE!" He just shook his head with a slight chuckle.

"What is it?" Amanda asked with a worried look. DJ handed her his phone. "Wow that's a pretty risqué outfit. Are you sure you don't want me to explain to her what happened? I'd hate to be the reason you lose such a sexy lady."

"It's all for show."

"I can see that," she replied studying the picture closely.

"No I mean it's not for me it's for her friends."

"Okay...I'm not following," offering his phone back.

DJ took his phone and set it on the table, inhaled deep then began, "She dresses sexy and acts..." he pondered how to put it, "slutty in front of her friends when we're together but when we're alone she's totally different." The confused look on Amanda's face made him continue, "She is like a total prude."

"How do you mean? She doesn't let you have sex with her?"

"We have sex...it's just..." the embarrassment was back, "She only wants to do it missionary, with the lights off. She hardly makes a sound then she wants to leave the minute we're done."

"That's odd. Did you ask her to try other positions?"

"Ya...Of course but she doesn't want to and I don't push her."

"Hmm...Does she like it when you go down on her?"

He rolled his eyes at that.

"What?"

"She thinks that's 'gross' and we only tried it once. I'd barely touched her pussy with my tongue and..." he felt his cheeks burning at his graphic description, hoping it wouldn't offend Amanda.

"Go on," Amanda encouraged, apparently un-phased by his language.

"Well she freaked...and had me brush my teeth and wash my face like I was contaminated with something toxic."

"Did she ever give you a blow job?"

He dropped his eyes again and shook his head.

"Is she your first girlfriend?"

DJ nodded, not wanting to meet Amanda's gaze. She realized he probably never had a blow job in his life. Maybe it was her horniness driving her actions or having a handsome, neglected young man in front of her but she knew she had to try and cheer him up. Scooting her chair closer to his, she ran her hands up his thighs to the bulge in his trunks. He gasped, sitting up straight with shock and embarrassment in his eyes.

"Ms. Michaels...what...what are you doing?" his voice trembling.

"I want to show you what you're missing. Just relax and trust me," she said then added, "It's Amanda, remember?" Her right hand caressed his stiff member as her left unfastened his shorts.

"I...I...don't think we should be doing this," he said unconvincingly.

She released his cock and used both hands to pull down his trunks, dragging his ass closer to the edge of his seat in the process. His cock sprang free and slapped his tight abs making them both freeze. DJ didn't move because he was in shock at being naked in front of Amanda with a raging hard-on. She was paralyzed by the sight of his beautiful cock.

The tip was bright purple, pulsating with each beat of his heart and slick with pre cum. It was a nice length, maybe seven inches or so with a substantial girth. Veins ran up and down the steely shaft with one looking like a bunch of Z's strung together. Amanda's mouth was watering. DJ's on the other hand, was dry as a desert. She moved closer pushing her nylon clad legs between his knees and forcing them apart. The feel of her silky pantyhose on his skin made him groan at the same time her hand returned to his erect cock.

Her hand slowly pumped up and down making DJ shiver. Amanda's eyes were fixed on the bulbous tip as it leaked more slippery liquid. Holding him at the base, she angled his cock straight up and lightly flicked the tip with her tongue. She felt a tremor run through his body that made her nipples hard as diamonds. She swabbed the opening at the top and brought her tongue back to savor his taste. 'Sweet as candy,' she thought. Lowering her head again, she encircled the entire head with her ruby lips while her tongue fluttered over it.

"Oh God!" he gasped feeling her warm wet mouth slowly engulfing him. It was far better than he ever imagined.

Amanda removed her hand and swallowed DJ whole. Her tongue coiled and caressed his shaft on the way down. Her cheeks hollowed as she applied suction before withdrawing back to the tip. Amanda repeated her torturously slow bobbing, savoring the moment and his incredible cock. She could have kept it up for hours but she wanted to make him cum. She wanted to taste him as he exploded in her mouth. With the way he was already shaking, she knew it wouldn't be long before he cut loose.

DJ had his eyes pinched shut and he gripped the arms of his chair like his life depending on it. Seeing this, Amanda placed her hands over his to make him relax. When he did, she moved them to her breasts. His eyes popped open when he felt her firm boobs in his hands. Her mouth never left his cock as she did this. He tentatively squeezed her breasts through her silk blouse and lacey bra, exploring the resilience of her flesh. Amanda returned to the task at hand, making this sexy young man cum.

Amanda's mouth devoured the youthful cock like there was no tomorrow. Her right hand returned to his shaft, following her lips up and down. Her left hand fondled his heavy balls. She extended a finger to caress his perineum and his puckered anus and she noticed his whole body tense up when she did this. He was now on the verge of exploding and Amanda was about to push the final button to that detonation.

With one final throat filling plunge, Amanda pressed her finger firmly against DJ asshole. His body went stiff as he unleashed a torrent of hot semen into her mouth. He let out a guttural groan each time his body spasmed, shooting more cum down Amanda's throat. She was surprised by the force and volume of his ejaculation and nearly choked on the first spurt but being a seasoned cock sucker, she recovered quickly and drank his seed gracefully.

Amanda eased her oral assault but continued to suck and lick DJ's twitching member even after he was spent. His body jerked and trembled as he struggled to catch his breath, coming down from a tremendous euphoric high. When Amanda finally removed her mouth from his cock and licked her lips in triumph, it was as if he'd been doused with a bucket of cold water; the realization of what had just occurred shocked him back to reality.

DJ shot to his feet, sending his chair skidding backward. He stumbled back then quickly yanked his shorts up as he tried not to look at Amanda sitting before him. She had a satisfied smile on her face. DJ was panicking. 'What have I done?' he thought. He stood there for a moment then hastily began collecting his things.

"What's the matter?" Amanda asked with growing concern, "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I've gotta...I've gotta go...I'm sorry Ms. Mich...I mean...I've gotta go," he stammered then grabbed the bucket of tools and bolted for the side gate.

"DJ...Wait. You don't have to leave," calling after him as she stood but he didn't stop.

In his panicked flight down the side yard, DJ knocked over one of Amanda's recycle bins, sending papers and plastic bottles flying. He stopped and tried to quickly clean the mess, hoping she wasn't following. Grabbing handfuls of paper, he tossed them back into the bin when one caught his eye. It had images of people in all forms of costume and many without costumes at all. He noticed a couple more of them in the bin that looked like something had been spilled on them. DJ shoved the one he held into his pocket then collected the last of the empty bottles, returning them to the bin. He picked up his things once more and dashed to his truck. He drove through the streets of the tract like he was being pursued by the Devil himself but once out onto the city street, he slowed. 'What have I done?' the question continued to repeat in his head.

***

Sitting on his bed, DJ was trying to come to grips with what had happened that evening. He was confused, embarrassed, upset and strangely curious about why Amanda had done what she did. He knew why Julie had flipped out but he wasn't all that concerned about their relationship anymore. He replayed the events in his head again and again. Each time he saw the text from Julie, it made him mad that she didn't want to know why he was late and then assumed he was cheating on her. His conversation with Amanda made him uncomfortable. He couldn't believe he told her all those personal things. And then she...He felt his cheeks burning as he relived the most intensely pleasurable thing he'd ever experienced in his life to that point. 'Why am I embarrassed?' he wondered. Then he pictured himself cumming in Amanda's mouth. How her finger against his ass set him off. Another wave of embarrassment washed over him. 'Was that normal? Am I gay? Straight guys don't cum if their ass is touched do they?' The questions kept repeating as did the concern and mortification. The feelings she gave him made him feel so good yet he felt such shame; why? He shook his head then placed his hands on the bed to stand when he felt something in his pocket. It was the paper he found at Amanda's.

DJ removed the soggy paper from his damp pocket and straightened the crumpled sheet. It was an invitation to Amanda's Halloween Party tomorrow night. It was about 5"x7" and printed on heavy bond paper. Looking closer he noticed the lower right corner had a stain of some kind like the others he saw in the bin. She must have thrown it away because it was ruined.

He turned his attention to the collage of images on the front. The people in the pictures were dressed in a variety of costumes, most of them very revealing. Some of the people, both men and women, were displaying much more of themselves than others. He saw one picture of four people dressed as 'sexy cops'. One of the four was definitely a man by the uniform he wore and his bared chest but the three remaining were all in scandalously short skirts and high heels showing off their nether regions. That's when he noticed two of them had cocks. They didn't look like men in any other respect however. They were both very attractive with massive boobs bulging from their tops but they had large penises between their legs. He was shocked. He scanned the other pictures and saw women kissing women, men kissing men, men and women engaging in various sexual acts. It blew his mind and was making him hard too.

He wanted to see more but that was all the images on the invitation. He flipped it over and saw the date and time along with the address and was about to turn it back over when he read 'The Rules' printed on the lower half. 'The party had rules?' he wondered reading on.

Number one: All attendee's must be in costume when they arrive. After that...clothing is optional.

Number two: All attendee's must wear a mask concealing their identity at all times.

Number three: There are no couples allowed at this event. Bring your partner/spouse/significant other but they won't be bound by any commitment of fidelity this night.

Number four: Enjoy yourselves to the fullest!

DJ was intrigued. He wanted to see this party first hand but how? The bottom of the invitation was smeared but he also read that the invitation was to be presented at the door. That was assuredly to keep out the uninvited. For a moment he thought he might be able to use the one he had to get in but decided against it with the deplorable condition it was in. He had to find a way to see what happens at one of Amanda's parties. He thought about flying his drone over head but he wouldn't be able to get past the main gate easily and parking out front in his Toyota truck would be suspicious. He knew he could hike up the creek bed behind the wall to where Amanda's house sat but there were too many trees around to safely fly it, not to mention the people would hear it and he'd have to high-tail it outta there before security found him.

"Wait a minute," he said out loud as an idea struck him, "The trees."

He actually meant 'the tree' referring to the huge oak in the back corner of her lot. Its massive branches over hung both sides of the wall. He was confident he could climb it and get over the fence and into Amanda's yard. Then how would he get back out? He decided to leave a concealed rope so he could go back over the way he'd come. It was very dense back in that part of her yard so it easily would go unnoticed. There was no way he could sneak out the front gate with all the security lights and a guard on duty.

Now his only concern was could he go through with his plan? The other party goers would be very uninhibited unlike himself. He looked at the invitation again. How could he mingle with people that had no problem showing off their genitalia in front of others? His face was glowing red at the thought of doing that and it would be worse if he was actually there. He could see the masks most of the people had on in the pictures. They looked very Victorian, covering their eyes and nose but leaving the rest of their face exposed. He'd stand out like a sore thumb then he remembered the bag at the foot of his bed with the costume Julie had given him. The morph suit covered his head and face completely except for the slit she made for his mouth. 'This could work.' Fortunately he'd already arranged to have the weekend off so first thing in the morning he'd set his plan in motion.

***

Standing by the wall adjacent to Amanda's property, he could hear music playing as he looked at his watch; 7:10 pm. DJ sized up how to climb over the formidable barrier. One of the two foot diameter branches that hung over to his side of the wall dipped down to nearly ground level so he figured that would be his way over. He wore his costume under a blue long sleeve coverall, from last year's Michael Meyers costume, and had some gloves to protect his hands. He also had on the gold boots, hoping he didn't damage them in the climb, and a small backpack.

With some difficulty, DJ managed to get up the limb to the point it crossed the wall. There was about five feet for him to drop to the wall itself then the remaining ten feet to the ground. He pulled a length of rope from his pack, looping it around the sturdy branch. He let the rope dangle to the ground on Amanda's side and carefully lowered himself to the wall. Once on the ground in the darkness of the tree, DJ prepared to remove the coverall but he heard voices and froze.

Two women walked along a concrete path to a bench that sat just under the canopy of the mighty oak. They were talking and giggling and totally unaware they were being watched. DJ slowly crouched in the deep shadows as the pair stopped at the bench and sat down. One was dressed as a slutty Little Bo Peep in a white mid thigh length dress, white stockings and six inch clear platform heels. Her friend had on a sheer tan body stocking with tufts of white cottony material strategically covering her nipples, a shaggy skirt that matched the length of Bo Peep's and more cotton at her wrists and ankles. She had on ballet slippers to cover her feet and a lamb's cowl with ears on her head.

The two began kissing, gently at first but it soon turned into a passionate make-out session. All DJ could do was watch. If he moved, they'd surely hear him. Despite being afraid of discovery, he was getting very turned on by what he was witnessing. After a few minutes of tongue wrestling, Bo Peep knelt on the ground between the lamb's legs and it wasn't long before the lamb was moaning. The bench faced away from him but he knew what was happening, Bo Peep was eating her sheep. Just when DJ expected the sheep to cum, she pushed Bo Peep back and stood up, pulling Bo to her feet and having her bend over the bench. It was then he saw that the sheep was a ram, sporting a sizable cock that she drove into Bo's waiting pussy.

The two moaned and cried out as they fucked. DJ was in shock. He could clearly see the lamb and she didn't look like a man in that costume, she appeared to be all woman. It disturbed him yet he had a raging hard on as he continued to watch. It took a few minutes but the lamb made several hard thrusts as she came in Bo Peep's pussy. The two sat again on the bench, catching their breath then went back to the party as if nothing had happened. DJ began to question his decision to crash this party. He needed to do something before someone else showed up.

Taking a deep breath, he removed his coverall and gloves and put them in his pack. He took out his wig and got it in place then hid the pack under some leaves at the base of the wall. Quietly he walked to the path then made one last check of himself before heading toward the house. As he neared the back side of the pool and grotto, he could see people already in the hot tub wearing nothing but masks. Some were kissing while others appeared to be having sex. 'Holy shit, what have I gotten myself into,' he wondered.

"Hey Rocky, nice costume," someone shouted from a group near the pool. DJ just waved in that general direction.

He passed more party goers as he made his way toward the house. There must have been a hundred people or more just around the pool area in a mind boggling variety of different costumes. He couldn't imagine how many more might be inside, let alone still to arrive. Some he passed complimented him on his costume; others gave him wanton looks, both men and women. His doubt was growing as to the intelligence of his decision to be there and then a young woman in a Playboy bunny outfit offered him a drink. He couldn't very well pass as everyone else was drinking and he definitely couldn't say he was under age so he asked for a beer and thanked her. She continued on passing out beverages as DJ took his first sip of beer for the evening.