Beyond the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words and the increased speed of her driving hips sent him over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" he shouted as jets of cum sprayed the comforter beneath him.

His ass contracted in concert with his pulsating cock giving Amanda intense pleasure. She was close and returned to long deep strokes. DJ's clenching ass finally set her off and she came too.

"OH Baby I'm cumming for you!"

In the haze of his own orgasm, DJ felt a warm sensation filling his insides as Amanda's cock throbbed and pumped her cum into his rectum. It was an odd feeling but pleasurable. She held her hips tight to his ass until she had shot the last of her load then pulled him over onto his side to cuddle with her. They managed an awkward kiss as they lay panting, both their cocks still twitching with the last remnants of orgasm. There was an uneasy silence, making Amanda feel as if this may not have been a good idea then her cock slipped from his ass, DJ rolled toward her for a more passionate kiss. She melted in his arms enjoying the moment.

She could feel his cock against her thigh and looked down. It had diminished a little but it was still hard. He cupped her breast and they kissed again briefly.

"I hope you're not having regrets about what we did?" she asked staring into his eyes.

"I'm not sure how I feel. I was seriously scared for a bit then I came so hard I almost passed out," he admitted softly, "It'll take some time to get use to this whole thing but it was incredible."

She smiled at that and the feel of his cock poking her leg. She wanted him to fuck her but felt timid about asking. It was unusual for her to be timid with a sexual partner but DJ was special. She didn't want to scare him off because he truly aroused her. She sat up, kicked off her heels and tossed her skirt onto the floor then slid off the bed. She kept looking at his beautiful cock throbbing against his abdomen.

"I want you to spend the night with me," she said hoping he wouldn't reject her.

"Really? Okay on one condition," he sat up.

"What's that?"

"I get to make love to you while you wear that sexy outfit," he replied with a sly smile.

She couldn't believe her ears. He said 'make love' not fuck. She was shocked. He truly was special.

"Take those boots and silly suit off first."

He ran the zipper all the way down and peeled the clingy spandex down to his shoes. He untied the laces and kicked them off along with the morph suit. Once he was naked, Amanda crawled up onto the bed, lay down with her head on the pillows, spreading her legs wide for him. He had a funny look on his face and then it hit her.

"I know...missionary is the position Julie always wanted to do but I want to be able to kiss you and hold you when you make love to me," choking up on her own words, "Don't worry, we'll change positions before we're finished."

DJ smiled and reached for the lube. He coated his cock and ran his slippery fingers into Amanda's waiting hole. She shivered while holding her legs wide open with her knees at her chest. She could see that DJ was shaking as he positioned himself. The first contact between her ass and his cock made Amanda gasp. He was gentle, slowly pushing into her.

"That's it, go slow so I can get use to that fat thing," she cooed.

"You're so tight," he commented as his hips touched her ass.

When he was all the way in, Amanda closed her silky legs around his waist and drew him down for a long wet kiss. DJ began to thrust in and out with a slow steady pace. He kissed her nipples through the body stocking, switching back and forth between them. Her cock was growing stiff, making its presence known, trapped between their bodies. Amanda was moaning loud and giving him encouragement as he ramped up the pace. She pulled him down for another kiss then gave him a seductive smile.

"Time to switch," she said and rolled to her right, taking DJ with her.

She now straddled his hips and began a slow rolling motion with her hips. Only half of his cock was inside her but she seemed to be in a blissful state riding him. DJ now had a good look at her cock and his estimation of its size wasn't far off. She was equal in length to him but not as thick. He was transfixed by the stream of clear liquid leaking from the tip as she bounced up and down. He moved his hands to her jiggling boobs, squeezing the firm globes while tweaking her nipples.

"That feels so good, don't stop playing with my tits," she moaned.

DJ was thrilled at her reaction to his attempts to please her. Her lustful cries and sexy words were making him very aroused and her tight clenching ass was pushing him closer to another orgasm. Her vigorous bouncing made her cock slap against his belly, smearing more of her pre cum on his abs. His eyes focused on her beautiful face, contorted in pleasure. They traveled downward to her nice, round breasts, veiled in nylon and captured in his hands. When they reached her cock once more he no longer cared that Amanda wasn't born a woman. She was as much a woman as any he knew.

"I love your amazing cock, DJ," she panted, "You're gonna make me cum again."

She leaned back and rode him faster. He placed his hands on her hips and helped guide her up and down. Her breathing was coming faster now and he could feel her ass sporadically tightening. DJ wanted her to cum. He wanted to feel it happen then she lunged forward, her hands now on his chest.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as he felt her body quaking.

A stream of hot pearly cum splashed onto his chest followed by another then another. Amanda was grinding herself into his hips making her spasming cock shoot ropes of cum all over him. When her hips finally stopped moving, her head bowed surrounding his with her flowing hair. Her eyes were closed at first as she sat there panting. When they opened, she saw DJ grinning at her. A warm smile crossed her lips then she leaned down and kissed him. It was soft and gentle, devoid of urgency. Their lips lingered together for a moment before she sat up. She saw DJ covered in cum and giggled.

"Oops! Looks like I made a mess," she giggled again then began to lick him clean.

It was the most erotic thing DJ had ever experienced. Her warm tongue and supple lips moving over his skin and removing her spunk really struck a chord with him. She paid extra attention to his nipples even though they had been missed by the majority of her release. She just wanted to tease him a little. She sat up again with a satisfied smile on her face.

"There, all clean," she pronounced, "Now it's time for you to cum."

She crawled off DJ reluctantly and knelt beside him. Amanda dropped to her elbows, keeping her ass high in the air. She looked over at DJ and gave her butt a seductive wiggle.

"Come and get it big boy," in a sultry voice.

DJ didn't need to be asked twice. He was behind her in a flash. He eased himself in fully then leaned over her back for a quick kiss. He rose up and began to hammer away at Amanda. She was driving back into him, meeting his thrusts with equal force.

"Oh God DJ, FUCK ME...Fuck me good with that gorgeous cock!"

He pounded away, enjoying her tight ass pulling at his cock. He was rapidly approaching his own blissful precipice. Knowing he wouldn't last much longer, DJ wanted to see if he could make Amanda cum again too. Holding her velvety hips, he changed the angle he was driving into her along with shortening his strokes. He tried to mimic what she had done to him. His efforts were met with approval.

"OH YES BABY! Right there...Right there!" she cried bucking her hips violently.

"Amanda...I'm gonna cum," he announced with a groan.

"Cum for me DJ...Cum for me...Yes...Yes...YES!"

As DJ's balls emptied their contents into Amanda, he could feel her sphincter rhythmically contracting too. She wasn't cumming as hard as she did before but she was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. When he was finished, DJ collapsed onto the bed next to Amanda. The two lay there for several minutes catching their breath.

Amanda finally rolled on her side to face the young man who had rocked her world. He was staring at the ceiling with a gratified smile. He was sweaty and looked tired but fully satisfied.

"I need to get back to the party," she said somberly, "I'd rather stay curled up with you right here."

"I understand, you've got a lot of guests down there," he turned to her, "Do you still want me to spend the night?"

"Absolutely! You better not run off again," she said in a commanding tone, then softened, "But I can't let you come back down to the party. If anybody found out you're under age with all the alcohol, it'd be my ass."

"And such a sexy ass it is," giving it a playful smack.

"I'm serious DJ; you need to stay outta sight."

Her tone let him know she wasn't kidding, "I don't mind hanging out up here. I'll take a shower and be waiting for you to come to bed."

His charming smile made her heart melt. She was falling for this kid and she didn't seem to mind.

"I'll tell you what. You get cleaned up and put your costume back on and I'll send up some food and a special treat...but you have to leave your costume on the whole time."

"Okay...What kind of treat?"

"You'll see," grinning wickedly.

Amanda kissed him deeply then slid out of bed, pulling the stained comforter with her. She put on her skirt and heels and went to the bathroom to fix her make-up. DJ gathered his costume and followed her into the bathroom to shower. He was washing his hair when Amanda was about to leave. She told him not to stay in too long as she would be sending up what she'd promised in a few minutes. He finished rinsing then stepped from the shower. He dried himself with one of the softest towels he'd ever felt.

DJ was pulling on his boots when there was a knock at the bedroom door. He looked in the mirror to make sure his wig was on straight and nothing was out of place then went to the door. He opened it expecting to see Amanda or one of the Playboy bunnies delivering his snacks but what he saw made him gasp. It was Bo Peep and her lamb carrying a tray of sandwiches and chips along with a two liter bottle of Coke.

"Hi Rocky..." they said in unison.

Bo stepped through the door followed by her lamb and set the food and drinks on a nearby table. The lamb pressed her body to his, bringing her lips to his ear.

"Amanda said...I mean, the Feline Queen said we were your treat," her voice low and husky then gave him a brief passionate kiss. As soon as she pulled back, Bo Peep kissed him deeply then loosened her dress and let it fall to the floor.

The two ladies took the stunned young man's hands and led him to the bed.

"Are you ready for your treat?" they asked together.

Less than two hours earlier, he felt aroused and disturbed by these two. Now he just felt aroused. His experience beyond the wall was just beginning.