All Comments on 'Beyond the Were War Ch. 04'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
angeldustjaangeldustjaover 8 years ago

Now let the fun begin. Looking forward to the stand off.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago

Sweet revenge, let's the game begin...

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

This is sooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About Time!

Let's Do This! Time for some ass kicking!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Sooooo good.......

Excitement, danger and shifters galore, what more could you ask for? Oh, yes, romance. This is a great story that has it all, and great writing as well. No massive influx of bad grammar with a multitude of spelling errors thrown in to interfere with the story either. About as perfect a shifter story as I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hells yeah!

It's great to see the good guys win one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying the buildup

Glad that Maria is settling in, and that the pack feels responsible for and will protect her. Felt a little sorry for Gabe - I know he's a "bad guy" and doesn't deserve sympathy, but having his throat ripped out is an awful way to die, and I can't help but feel sorry for his wife and particularly, his two children. Of course, Juan is even worse - he sent Gabe as an "expendable" to his death. Go pack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gabe was going to die one way or another. I'm thinking that sadistic psycho Juan would've done much worse to him.

I hope Enrique doesn't get caught and will be OK with dating Anna.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Robert promised Maria justice

And Gabe knew exactly what would happen to Maria if she was taken back. Wolf justice is violent and quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good!

Way to go Maria! Let your wolf out and be proud of who you are!

Cannot wait for Ch 05! Hopefully they can down the helicopter quickly and dispatch the rest of invaders. At least this time Juan doesn't have surprise on his side.

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
SWEET

Best chapter yet

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

Post-rape therapy at it's finest. Keep up the good work!

"Maria lunged low, her teeth spread wide as she reached his groin. He let out an ungodly wail as her sharp teeth tore at his balls, ripping them from his body."

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
On the Other Paw...

Probably a violation of diplomatic immunity. But I suppose pack law applies here, so it's probably just fine.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Justice Is Starting

Well I hope so. Maria deserves it and so does humanity.

Well written and great action. Short and punchy.

Another 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES