All Comments on 'Beyond the Were War Ch. 05'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

now the Cartel woke up the sleeping giant with the kidnnaping of Renee... She's loved by all werewolves and the kidnnaping screems for blood .Hope Enrique can be saved .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:( Not liking this ominous turn.

I don't like this ominous turn of events. I am surprised that the women the went shopping were not better protected. Only 3 betas? And none of them inside with the ladies. And the ladies not shopping grouped together? I can only hope that the 3rd time Renee is in danger is not her final time. Hope there is another chapter coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
time btw stories too long

Yo dude luv your stories. but seriously start putting them out faster man damn. since i started reading the first Behind the Lines Were War to this latest one i am just building with anticipation for the next story. I really hope Enrique makes a full recovery. Hurry up with writing them.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
It's not that easy to put these out...

Each chapter I write is between 13 and 25 pages single spaced, and I average a page an hour if I can work without interruption. I have to fit this around work, family, and everything else, since this is a hobby. This is fun for me, a chance to do something I like and get better at it. I'm still new at this, I'm blown away by some of the authors on here that are far more accomplished than I.

I have to have the story idea and kick that around for a while too- that is why this sequel took so long to start, I didn't know where to take my first series and ended up writing a different story for a while. I appreciate the encouragement, and I'm working on the next one, I hope to have it out by the end of the year then it's on to the next story idea.

magevmagevover 8 years ago
Are you Joss Whedon?

I really like your story, but since the previous one I am very aware that you are willing to sacrifice characters, so now as I read I am always waiting for another shoe to drop... Please surprise me and give a happy ending to all who deserve it! Please!

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
No, I am not Joss.

And war is not without casualties. No hints other than that you should have your answers by the end of the year.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 8 years ago
no man

Renee has had enough excitement to last her twins' lifetime. I am eagerly awaiting your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was not surprised Renee was kidnapped and those guys busted in on Enrique. I hope he doesn't die, that too would be predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't take it.

One more loss for the good guys and I will full on freak out!! And if Renee dies I will need some aroma therapy and a massage to deal with the stress. Kidding. Sort of.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Drama Again

I'm in luck reading this now as it's all posted but if I had to wait for the next chapter I think I'd go bonkers.

Simply great, the tension just gets ratcheted up and you're never sure what's going to happen next. Not good to have contacted Agent Miller as we read which was a little off as I thought Robert ad been told the office was compromised.

How did they finger Enrique?

5 stars.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holy shit can anything more happen to her .

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenalmost 2 years ago

WHat idocy. The story assumes that all commo is compromised and declares that all werewolves are in some kind of war is a massive criminal conspiracy that has billions of dollars to spend so... we go on shopping trips and send small teams out to unsecured (and unsecurable) locations? Just silly.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

You seem to have a recurring theme... Cartels for one. In several of your stories. Will we read about heads hanging on fences in this one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES