BH Ch. 01: Graveyard Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kolvuk was old but extremely dangerous. Every vampire had a unique dark art and his was Necromancy. The graveyard would provide some suitable soldiers for his own protection. He had always preferred to skulk underground while his minions done the work for him. Using undead puppets was not really Mariesse's style, she much preferred using the Necrotic arts for more creative purposes.

Still, there was no point in delaying the inevitable, if this was a trap then Mariesse intended to spring it sooner rather than later. Kolvuk would not make an appearance unless he knew she was under pressure. She flipped her staff in her hands and touched the demonic skull to the ground. The eye sockets blazed an infernal read for a few seconds before a shockwave of power made the ground tremble.

Mariesse spun her staff upright again and prepared herself. That would be sure to get Kolvuk's attention. She waited patiently as a fine mist began to seep from the ground, the incorporeal tendrils caressing and grasping at her ankles. One of the skulls at her waist chattered angrily and the mist withdrew although much of it still seethed on the ground and it was becoming thicker.

The mist continued to swell until it was waist high and only the tops of some of the gravestones were visible. Kolvuk knew she was here alright and he was trying to blind her before launching an attack. She could already sense movement in the ground and the unmistakable noise of churning earth as the undead were summoned. Low moans and shuffling feet were all around her as corpses made their way out of their graves to the bidding of their master.

Mariesse could barely see a few yards in front of her as the mist rose and turned the walking dead into dark shadows ambling towards her. She didn't need to see physical forms though, her glowing eyes could see the threads that linked each corpse like a puppet string. There were literally dozens of them all interconnecting in a tangled mess. If she followed the threads then they would lead to Kolvuk but there were too many to reliably follow. She would need to thin the ranks of zombies to track the cowardly vampire lord.

Two of them were close behind her so she turned and waved a hand in a slicing motion which severed their threads and sent them collapsing in a heap. Another two followed approaching from her left. There was a distant hiss in the air and the other zombie silhouette paused. A clattering sound came rushing towards her and Mariesse just side stepped in time as a skeleton swung a rusty blade past her face. She jabbed the head of her staff into its ribcage and the force shattered it into pieces.

Another two came at her from each side but she parried their blows with her staff, spinning away and knocking the skull clean off of one and taking the legs from the other. The zombies were moving again, rotten arms grasping for her through the mist but she evaded them, forcing a breech in their advance with a shockwave from her staff.

She went to work severing the ties that bound them to Kolvuk as bodes dropped in heaps everywhere. She didn't want to completely destroy the poor shambling things. Mariesse knew they were innocent pawns in this and the dead, however briefly reanimated, would feel terrible pain in the afterlife if she used certain powers.

As she moved around the headstones, another figure moved with her, something quick and strong. She caught a brief glimpse of a burning red and black aura which must be Kolvuk. So he had finally made an appearance. He kept well out of range of her and began using his undead soldiers as if they were rocks in a catapult.

Half a skeleton was hurled towards her out of the mist like an arrow. She did not have time to react quickly enough and its bony hands clamped onto the front of her dress. Out of instinct, she dropped her staff and gripped its slimy skull in both hands. It slid down her front, ripping her dress down the middle which made her breasts burst free from the torn fabric.

More pieces of undead where hurled at her from all angles like a storm of body parts. Arms, guts, legs and even heads bombarded her body and she was forced to retreat behind a large tomb to escape the barrage. Kolvuk had certainly learned some new tactics since last they met.

Undead flesh smacked against the stone as she prepared her next move, she had the perfect surprise for her old vampire nemesis but she didn't see a big zombie moving up behind her. It had grabbed her hair in vice like fingers before she could finish her next attack. She gasped as the zombie pulled her to her feet and threw her body to one side like she weighed no more than a feather.

Her body hit some rusted railings hard and kept going. She hit dirt and rolled down a steep slope where she eventually came to rest in a pool of mud. Instantly, her senses were assaulted by a thousand terrible moans and she forgot the pain in her own body momentarily as she clamped her hands over her ears to try and stem the flood of noise.

She must have landed in a mass grave, the sheer amount of voices and screams of suffering were almost too much to bear. Something awful must have happened here for so many spirits to be trying to reach out to her. They were sapping her strength though, she was doing everything she could not to be overwhelmed by the sheer ferocity of their torment.

Mariesse needed to get out but as she was crawling through the mud she looked up to see the big zombie had followed her down and its large fist backhanded her across the face. She fell back dazed and blinked dirty mud water from her eyes. As she went to rise, the mass grave came to life, hands erupted from the ground to seize her arms and legs. Rotten fingers probed her mouth and nose and mauled her breasts as she was held firmly to the ground. They filled her head with noise and whispers of punishment as the big zombie approached.

He was a bloated, bald thing with skin the colour of sour milk, blotched with green fungus. He wore a scraggly loin cloth which slipped away as it approached. Mariesse gasped at the swollen piece of flesh dangling between its legs. It was twice the size of a normal human penis and was engorged with all manner of corruption and foulness.

The zombie began tearing at the lower half of her dress, exposing her upper thighs and genitalia to the creature. She kicked with her legs but more hands crept from the earth to hold her as the zombie knelt between her legs. She looked on in revulsion as the thing positioned the blackened head of its erection against her vagina and began to push.

The sickening shaft slowly penetrated her as the zombie used its weight to bury its dead flesh inside of her. Mariesse gritted her teeth but she would not cry out, she would not give Kolvuk the satisfaction of hearing her scream. Instead she attempted to calm the spirits in the mass grave as best she could by reaching out to them.

It was difficult as the zombie thrust roughly inside her, its unholy organ battering her insides. It drooled over her breasts, green saliva oozing from its mouth as it squeezed both jiggling orbs as if it were trying to crush them like melons.

She could see its thread emanating from its broad back, but she could not sever it while her limbs were being held. Mariesse would have to try a risky piece of magic to get herself free of this situation. Her eyes sparkled and small white lights danced around her and the graveyard.

The zombie grunted when it saw them and growled at her. It tried to cover her face with a big hand and pushed her head back further into the mud while it increased its incessant pounding between her legs. The sound of their flesh slapping together sounded like the most revolting thing in the world to Mariesse. It had not prevented the magic from leaving her body though, even now a purifying light was reaching into the ground and soothing the spirits.

The noise in her head reduced which amplified her physical pain even more. More and more lights pinged around, diving into the ground and forcing a few of the hands to release her. The zombie growled again, half rising and gripping her waist so it could hammer into her. She felt her powers waning as so many souls demanded her attention but it was working.

She smiled up at the zombie as it drooled on her and she wrapped her legs tightly around it and dug her heels into its back. It moaned and fell on top of her, knocking the breath out of her in a great whoosh. She had it in position though as she severed its thread and the dirty thing slumped lifelessly on her, its penis shrivelling and slipping out with a flurry of unnatural juices.

Now she couldn't breathe at all with so much bulk on top of her so she gripped its head and sunk her thumbs into both eye sockets, bursting the milky orbs so pus and jelly ran down her arms. She shouted a few dark words of magic into its face and the big zombie began to wither and shrink as all the flesh on its body dried into a husk.

Mariesse kicked the thing off of her and got to her knees. The mass grave still wasn't purified but there was nothing she could do to stop it now. She felt terribly weak at expending so much energy, she doubted she would be able to get to her feet.

She didn't have to though, a hand gripped her hair and began to drag her back up the slope.

A guttural voice spoke to her through the mist, 'I am going to make you pay for this you bitch!'

Kolvuk had finally arrived.

* * * * * * * * * * *

It would have been easy for Mariesse to close her eyes and drift away to avoid the torment of Kolvuk. His very touch sent a web of pain along her skin that felt like insect bites. The smell emanating from him was like a thousand rotten things mixed with damp earth. She tried to send a wave of dark energy into his face to loosen his grip but it only glanced his shoulder. In annoyance, he howled and lifted her from ground by hair before slamming her back down.

The breath blasted from her body and she hugged her legs to her chest to make herself a smaller target. Kolvuk raised a foot but Mariesse rolled away before it could stamp down on her. She quickly got to one knee and flung her arms out straight. Green fire burst from her fingertips to hit her nemesis in the face and chest.

Kolvuk stumbled back under the barrage, raising his arms and snarling at her through the unnatural flames. Although he was ancient, Kolvuk was no weak and withered thing. He stood nearly seven feet tall and his face was more bestial than humanoid. Vampires grew more animalistic and primal as they get older. Kolvuk resembled something more like a giant bat that could walk upright and possessed immense strength.

Great leathery wings were tucked in at his back and a dark, coarse fur covered parts of his body as if he were some grim fusion of man and animal. His human roots had long since abandoned him, he had forgotten what it was like to be among the living. He had not been this strong the last they had met and Mariesse was fading as Kolvuk advanced.

A heavily muscled forearm swung at her head which she ducked just in time. She broke off from bombarding him with the green fire, it was only delaying him and doing no real harm apart from scorching his skin. Kolvuk extended one great wing, edged with deadly spines, and swept it low towards Mariesse's legs.

She jumped the lethal strike but Kolvuk countered quickly by catching her foot and twisting her mid-air. Mariesse landed face down, her breasts taking much of the impact. The vampire yanked her up by the ankle and pulled her dangling form close so they were face to face. She saw his teeth resembled needled daggers as his maw opened and a black tongue emerged to lick at her face.

She sent out a high pitched scream that sent a shockwave down his throat. The vampire dropped her and staggered back down the slope. While she lay there, she quickly summoned a ghostly skull in front of her and sent its chattering form into his chest before he could recover. This time Kolvuk went down, thrashing on the ground and cursing her in the language of the dead.

Mariesse was up, her naked form running through the mist as she tried to locate her staff. She would need the channelling power if she had any chance of defeating Kolvuk. A few zombies still wandered around the graveyard but Mariesse tried to avoid them as best she could. There was no reason to waste further energy on Kolvuk's minions. If she cut the head of the snake then they would all fall.

As she hunted, she heard the vampire lord behind her, his massive body leapt up from the mass grave and landed behind, wings outstretched in a ferocious display of dominance. Mariesse sensed her staff nearby and turned to retrieve but something caught her legs and she was tumbling to the ground once again.

This time, she did not rise as her legs would not move. She looked down to see black webbing around her feet and ankles. It was underworld webbing, a sticky substance that Necromancer's used to hold their captives. Mariesse reached down to try and dissolve but Kolvuk was too quick. He seized her wrists and spewed more of the webbing from his mouth to bind her arms.

The vampire lord stepped back then, rubbing his injured chest and looking down on the all but helpless Mariesse. A low growl came from his throat which eventually turned into a rumbling laugh.

'So, the mighty Mariesse has fallen.' He spat on the ground next to her, the earth briefly sizzling where it settled.

'Underworld webbing is such a cheap trick lord Kolvuk,' Mariesse replied offering her bound hands. 'I wish I could agree but I have not fallen yet.'

Kolvuk lowered his face to hers. 'You were foolish to come here. I knew you would be too arrogant to refuse. I have been waiting a long time for this.'

'You have got stronger but a graveyard full of minions against one woman is hardly fair is it?'

'Silence! I have got stronger! I have thought about your punishment every day since you destroyed my brood all those years ago.'

'Nothing better to do?'

A backhanded blow knocked Mariesse on her back and rattled her teeth in her head.

'Let's see if we can put that smart mouth to a better use!'

Mariesse shook her head to clear the stars from her vision and saw Kolvuk standing with his legs either side of her. She was staring right up between them where a large leathery sac hung and began to stir. A thick rope of flesh slithered out like a slimy snake and quivered in anticipation. It was coated in some kind of fluid that dripped onto her naked body in small droplets.

It was a perfect opportunity for Mariesse to strike but as she opened her mouth for another banshee shriek, Kolvuk thrust his groin at her face, His member slid into her mouth and down her throat cutting off the attack. The vampire held it there while Mariesse gagged and choked, her airways blocked. It tasted of rotten eggs and stagnant water and she did everything she could not to vomit.

As her eyes filled with tears, Kolvuk withdrew his member so she could draw a breath. She coughed and spluttered as he grew fully erect and forced it back into her mouth again. The strong vampire held her head in his two huge hands and began thrusting with his hips. The intense deep throat was repulsive and Kolvuk took Mariesse to near unconsciousness four times before he stopped.

Her form was drained by then, her breath was coming between racking fits of coughing and wheezing. Kolvuk enjoyed that as he knelt over her stomach and pushed his large manhood between her heaving breasts. He kneaded them and twisted her nipples hard to make her flinch. All the time he moved his member between her glorious mounds, leaving a trail of slimy residue.

Just before Mariesse could recover enough composure to launch a revenge attack, Kolvuk was up and pulling her along the ground by her hands. They did not go far, the vampire hoisted her up painfully and threw her across something cold and slightly wet front ways. Looked like he had bent her over a tomb but Mariesse had no time to analyse it.

Kolvuk roughly spread her buttocks and rudely thrust his stinking erection into her. Mariesse cried out as the rank phallus violated her insides and squirmed around like it had a mind of its own. The remaining zombies had gathered around on the peripherals of the area, watching their master have his fun.

Kolvuk grunted and drove into her as hard as he could, snarling and grunting all the time. Mariesse tried not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out but she was too tight for such rough behaviour.

'I told you I would get you,' Kolvuk chuckled. 'This is just the beginning. I done this to all your friends before I killed them.'

Mariesse did not reply, instead she closed her eyes and began to reach out.

'I tricked you into coming here. Now I will fuck you for a hundred years before I give you to my minions to enjoy.'

When she did not respond, Kolvuk increased his intense pounding, grabbing a fistful of her and yanking up so her back arched painfully. It still did not break her trance, she had almost found what she was seeking.

'You will bow to me as your master. I may parade you through the city streets on a leash like an obedient dog!'

Mariesse's eyes snapped open and she let out a long sigh. Kolvuk made a strangled sound as he felt Mariesse's vaginal muscles tighten like a clamp, almost crushing his phallus. He let go of her hair and tried to withdraw himself to no avail. She looked back at him and smiled, her burning white eyes bored into him.

'The thing is my dear old Kolvuk, it is you who has been tricked.'

The vampire looked up to see a demonic skull looking at him with burning red eyes. Before he could blink, Mariesse's staff impaled Kolvuk in the stomach. She raised her hands just enough for her staff to slice through the bindings on her hands as it skewered the vampire lord.

Kolvuk's previously proud erection wilted pathetically and slipped out of her like an unpleasant worm. The demon staff had torn through Kolvuk's back and the vampire was standing there completely stunned. Mariesse reached down and dissolved the webbing at her feet with a few gesture and then punched Kolvuk full in the face. It did not do much damage but the satisfaction value was high.

This time, Mariesse acted first before Kolvuk and she howled in a forbidden language before pointing at the vampire lord. She ducked as barbed spikes shot from the ground and impaled his arms and legs, trapping him in an awkward position. He was breathing hard and beginning to panic.

The zombies around the area began to drop as he lost his control on them and attempted to absorb some power back. Mariesse would not hear of it though and one of her fingerings sprouted into a blade. She rushed forward and placed it between Kolvuk's legs who opened his mouth to protest.

Instead a howl came out as Mariesse slit his sac and reached in to pull out his genitals. She sent green fire racing up his scrotum as his private parts burned and cooked. They would heal in time but it still didn't stop him feeling pain for a little while.

Mariesse stood there before the great vampire lord as he thrashed his huge head in pain. Now it was her turn to mock him.

'I do appreciate your offer dear Kolvuk but I must decline. You see, I find you absolutely fucking disgusting.'

With that, Mariesse made a sharp gesture with her finger and the demon staff ripped upwards to tear through Kolvuk's chest and neck before gliding down to settle in her hand. Kolvuk stopped thrashing and blinked in surprise as the two halves of his body flopped in opposite directions.

Black blood spurted from his torn body, his engorged and corrupted heart still beat strongly in his ruined chest. Mariesse could end it by piercing that black core but she had no desire to kill him just yet. She swung her staff at his huge head and took it clean off at the shoulders. The she grabbed his heart in one fist and yanked it from his body.