BH Ch. 01: Graveyard Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed the heart on the top of the tomb and then casually retrieved the head and positioned it beside it. She rested both arms on the tomb and looked down at Kolvuk's head which still spluttered and blinked at her. She dangled her breasts in his face and whispered in his ear.

'I am returning the invitation my dear Kolvuk. Come stay with me for a hundred years. I have a wonderful spot in my basement among some garlic flowers for you.'

Kolvuk tried to speak but his larynx was gone so only a choked sound came out. The head would not die while the heart still beat even if it wasn't attached to his body. His physical form would disintegrate in the sunlight eventually but ancient vampires could completely reform in time but it would take an eternity.

It was time Mariesse intended to enjoy with her old foe. She did so enjoy cooking with garlic and she was sure Kolvuk would enjoy sampling her new dishes.

'Do not fret Kolvuk, I have the head of the demon Agarreinon at my house. He does so love talking and you two will be perfect companions.'

Mariesse stuffed the heart into Kolvuk's mouth and picked his head up. She summoned another soul portal and walked through, with the vampire head in tow.