All Comments on 'Bi-College Ch. 02 - Girls Watching Boys'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ken James: You are the best!

What else can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I'm married and I'd love it if my friend and our wives did exactly what happens in this story. I would love to see my wife and her best friend, Darlene, make out, kiss each other's tits (they both have nice racks) and then lick each other's pussies. Then, Darlene's husband and me would kiss for the women's pleasure (our pleasure too). I would then suck his cock and swallow his cum while our wives watched. Then he would fuck me deep and hard from behind and shoot his big load into my man-pussy. I should leave this story open on my computer for my wife to "accidentally" see it. Hopefully she'll get the right idea. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So HOT

keep it coming Ken. love this story got my calvins bulging in my 501s

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Bi-College

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Bi-College," the sequel to "Quarterback's Big Score" and the prologue to "Touchdown." College roommates Trav and Rick are frustrated and horny. Their girlfriends have lost interest in sex. One drunken night, the sex-crazed boys turn to each other. This drives their girlfriends wild. And when they get wild, they get really wild! See my biography for more information.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Really made me hot. Always been a exhibitionist since I sucked my friends cock in front of his cousin, wife watched me suck a coworker on his birthday.

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

And it keeps getting better and better! Love them jocks and add in the ladies… WE GOT CUM STEW!!! My Fav! 🥵 great story… no BS gots to go read sum more…BBB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...