All Comments on 'Bi-College Girls 01 - Without Boys'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You've done it again Ken!

I was half a page in when I realised that I recognised these characters and this storyline. What a great place to take it!!

KenJamesKenJamesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you're enjoying the women from "Bi-College" in a new setting. There are two more chapters coming. The second will be posted in a few days. The third will be posted in about a month, since I haven't written it yet. ;)

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Bi-College

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Bi-College," the sequel to "Quarterback's Big Score" and the prologue to "Touchdown." College roommates Trav and Rick are frustrated and horny. Their girlfriends have lost interest in sex. One drunken night, the sex-crazed boys turn to each other. This drives their girlfriends wild. And when they get wild, they get really wild! See my biography for more information.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1430 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...