Bi-curious Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom raised up and kissed me saying, "I'm sure things will all fall back into place when we are all together again. Now let's get dressed and have some breakfast." As I went to roll over him to get out of bed he pulled me down and kissed me saying, "But we will be doing this again."

We showered, dressed and went to the coffee shop. I was hanging on Tom's arm like a new bride the morning after. Over breakfast Tom, I think, jokingly asked, "So how would you feel about me picking you up at lunch one day this week?"

I pulled back slightly not knowing if he was joking or not. I thought then said, "Well if my husband and your wife knew about it and were ok with it then I would not have a problem. If they didn't know I would have a major problem." I leaned in to kiss him and whispered, "The biggest problem I would have with it is I would not say no and that would upset me a great deal."

Tom wasn't expecting that last part and took a moment to get his thoughts together then said, "Then I guess it is up to Dave and I to see to it that you or Sharon are never put in that place."

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him again saying, "I knew I could count on you."

Tom looked at his watch and said, "We have had a beautiful time together and have shared a kind of love I'm not totally sure I understand. We have a little over three hours left and I would like to get to some good old dirty fucking. You game?"

This time it was me that yelled, "Check please."

We got back to the room and even though we had shared and talked and gotten closer we both knew that now it was time for some down and dirty sex, just for the sex. There was nothing gentle when we got back to the room. We were kissing so hard it was like we were trying to eat each other. I was pulling off Tom clothes. I just put on that summer dress because it was easy and quick before going to the coffee shop, now I told Tom to rip it off me. The dress was old, I just got two new outfits what did I care. Tom looked at me and I just nodded. He gripped the dress and suddenly it was in two pieces and I stood naked before him.

Tom picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He dove on the bed behind me and wound up in a 69. He was licking away at my pussy and his cock hung just above my face. I grabbed his hips and pulled his cock all the way into my mouth. It was hot, it was fast, it was wild. We were both cuming in no time. We rolled on the bed with him on top then me on top all the while filling the other's mouth with our juice. Suddenly we both went totally stiff then fell limp to the bed.

Neither of us had ever done anything like that. Just laying there thinking about what just happen without saying a word. I suddenly jump up on my hands and knees and Tom was already slamming his cock deep into my pussy from behind. Again neither of us lasted long as I screamed for him to fuck me. He was slamming so hard we were moving up the bed. Just as I got to the headboard he gave one last shove and pumped my pussy full.

We fucked two more times before taking our shower to go pick up our spouses. Neither time was as wild as those first two but it was fucking not love making. Once we were in the car headed to Dave and Sharon's hotel we didn't speak much. We were both a little scared of just how far we had gone and wondered just how far we could go. We got to the hotel and Dave and Sharon were waiting for us. It was good to have everyone back together again. Sharon took my place up front and I got in back with Dave. I was all over Dave and he had no idea just how much I needed him right then.

We drove to the church to pick up Scott. He was going a mile a minute about summer camp. That took all our minds off what had just happened between us all. Scott had another week before school started so we were all staying at Tom and Sharon's. That way Sharon would be with him during the day while we all worked. Scott went to his room and fell asleep as soon as we got home. The rest of us went down to the bar.

Tom and Sharon were on one couch with Sharon laying back on Tom. Dave and I were sitting the same way on the other couch. We knew the one in our arms was the most important one to us. We all talked openly and honestly about the weekend. Tom and I told our story and Dave and Sharon told theirs. Everything was out in the open and our group was even closer when we all admitted we loved each other more than we ever thought. Instead of it being Sharon and I with the guys it was the four of us.

The night gown I bought to wear for Tom turned into the gift wrapping for the gift I gave my husband that night when we all finally went to bed.

Dave & Sharon's story as told by Dave

Sharon and I walked into the hotel arm in arm. We went to the check in desk and were told that everything was taken care of. They gave us our keys and we headed to the room. It wasn't until we stepped in to the room that it was real what we were doing. Sharon turned facing me and I took her in my arms. She asked, "Can you believe we are doing this?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her then said, "Yes I can but everything Lynn said was true and we are taking a dangerous step."

She pulled back away from me and slid the zipper of her dress down. Her dress fell to the floor and she stood naked before me. She smiled and said, "It is a step I willing to take."

I didn't need any more encouragement and my clothes also hit the floor. I walked over to her and our bodies came together in a hug, then a kiss. The kiss turned into a hot wet lovers kiss and our hands roamed each others bodies. Still kissing we made our way to the bed and Sharon sat on the edge breaking our kiss. I was standing in front of her my cock hard and waving in her face.

She started stroking me and looked up into my eyes. She said, "It was over a year ago I had your cock in my hand but never got to do anything with it. Let's pretend that Tom didn't stop me that night. This is the next day and you asked me to meet you in this hotel. I have not been with your wife or any other woman. Your wife is not my best friend. We just met last night and we both want each other." Then she took my cock in her mouth.

Stepping in to the role made things much easier. I was no longer with my wife's best friend but a very beautiful woman I had just met. She went after my cock like I'm sure she would have that night. We were both so hot for each other that night and now we have gone back in time to that night and we are just as hot for each other now.

I tried to tell her I was about to cum. She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "I wanted you to cum in my mouth a year ago. Even though you have filled my mouth many times, now I have you alone and you are all mine. I want you to fill my mouth more than I ever have." Happy to give the lady what she wanted I was soon filling her mouth with a very large amount of cum.

I was still hard and ready to push her back on the bed and fuck her brains out. Sharon stood up and said, "I'm not going to let some man I just met fuck me until we get to know each other better. Let's check out the hotel and get a couple drinks and maybe a bite to eat." Then she whispered in my ear, "Once we get in that bed I'm not going to want to stop, even for room service." I put my clothes on as fast as I had taken them off and we walked out of the room arm in arm.

We walked and talked. We played and teased. We checked out all the shops and Sharon bought some things but wouldn't tell me what. We checked out the coffee shop and wound up in the bar. It was all feeling like a first date but none of my first dates even ended with a blowjob let alone start with one.

We were sitting at the bar. We had gotten to know each other as people, as a man and a woman and were fast becoming lovers. We have fucked each other for a year but were never lovers. We were kissing and making out at the bar. The waitress come back for a drink order. I don't think she meant to say it out loud but we heard, "Get a room."

Sharon turned to the waitress and said, "We have one but thanks for reminding me." Then she turned to me and said, "I think she is right it might be time to use that room now."

We were hugging and kissing all the way to the elevator, up to our floor and down to our room. If we passed any one we didn't notice them. I opened the door and Sharon walked past me. As she passed I took her zipper and pulled it down. She stepped into the room and out of her dress. She turned and stood naked before me. I closed the door and my clothes joined hers on the floor by the door. We were once again in each other's arms and kissing.

We made our way to the bed and both tumbled on to it. We rolled to the middle of the bed and I was on top of Sharon. She held me tight and opened her legs and wrapped them around my waist. My cock slid easily into her and for the first time I made love to someone other than my wife.

It was the slowest most romantic fuck Sharon and I ever shared. It soon got faster and faster and we were both getting to orgasm. I was watching for signs of Sharon's orgasm when she pulled me to her and whispered in my ear, "Now Dave, fill me now." Again I did as requested and fill her pussy as I had filled her mouth earlier. She drained my cock and I fell to her side. I was stroking her tits and giving her little kisses when she said, "That was fantastic, you have never fucked like that before."

I kissed her tit and looked at her and said, "I think that every time were have sex together from now on will be much different than the way it was."

She turned around and took my limp cock in her mouth and is was not limp for long. We did just about everything two people can do to each other. We finally did leave the bed for a late bite around midnight. There was one other couple in the coffee shop and they were in their early twenty's The other couple weren't all over each other like we were. We were more like teenagers than our own age.

I finally pulled away from her but not far. We drank coffee and talked and kissed and talked and kissed some more. She told me how close they came to breaking up and how they got it all back together. We talked about Scott and how much he changed our lives. Sharon told me that being "Uncle Tom" was Tom's greatest joy.

Then the conversation got to be more about Sharon and I, what we have done together and want to do together. We talked about our time together in the bed and breakfast. The more we talked about us the hotter we got and soon were running back to the room. We had one fast quick fuck then fell asleep with my cock still deep in her pussy.

It was about 10:00 in the morning when I woke up. The sun was coming in the window and Sharon was lying naked next to me. I pulled the covers back and just looked at her naked body. Sharon and Lynn are both very beautiful women. I leaned down to lightly kiss her lips. She must have been awake because she held my head tight and whispered, "I wanted to tell you this all last night but didn't know how you would take it but I love you. I love you more than I even knew before this weekend. It's not like I love Tom but it is something."

I guess she didn't want to look at me then. I tried to pull up but she held me tight. I was finally able to pull away and she turned away. I kissed her cheek and her ear and her neck then said, "I love you too. I have since that first night but didn't want to make a big deal about it. I know it is not like I love my wife but you two are so close how could I not love you too." She turned back to look at me and we kissed like we had never kissed before.

Before we got too carried away I smacked her ass and told her to get dressed so we could grab some breakfast. As she went to get out of bed I kissed her back and said, "After last night I need the energy." She playfully slapped me and went to take her shower.

I went to join her but she stopped me saying, "I have something I want to do while you are in the shower. I think you are going to like it." With a promise like that what could I do but wait.

Sharon came out of the shower with a devilish grin and said, "It's all yours."

I took what I thought was the fastest shower ever but when I came out Sharon was dressed and just finishing her make up. I've never known a woman to dress that fast. She was dressed in white, a button down sleeveless top with a short skirt. You could easily see her black bra and panties through the outfit. It made her seem sexier knowing that I would be taking it all off her in a short time. I quickly dressed and out the door we went like newly weds.

The coffee shop was busy but that didn't seem to mater to either of us. We were still all over each other. Sharon was kissing my ear and whispered, "So are you going to be stopping by for lunch anytime soon?"

I turned and kissed her lips and said, "I don't see a problem with it but I would call Lynn first and let her know."

She got even closer and whispered, "Just so you know, if she said no, I still wouldn't be able to say no."

I looked her in the eyes and they were smiling back at me. I kissed her and said, "You'll never have to make the choice, if I'm there she said yes." I kissed her again with all the passion I had and said, "Right now she has said yes and I think we should go back up stairs and make the most of it." I signed the check and we hit the room in a dead run.

Once in the room Sharon turned and said, "Now it is time for you to open the gift I have for you." She brought my hands to the buttons on her top. I slowly opened her top and slid it down. Then came her skirt. She stood there in just her black bra and panties. I had never seen her like this and she looked so sexy. She might as well just worn a big red bow, it was all gift wrapping that I was going to slowly unwrap.

First I unhooked her bra in the front and as each piece of her beautiful tits came into view I kissed and licked it. I worshiped each tit in turn. I kissed and licked and sucked each tit like it was the most beautiful tit in the world and at the moment it was. I ran my hands all over her panty covered ass and then came to the front to her pussy. I rubbed her pussy over her panties then slipped my hand inside to play with her.

I kissed my way down her body over her belly button and down to the waist band of her panties. I was on my knees and slowly pulled the wet panties down her legs, kissing and licking every inch as it was exposed. She stepped out of her panties and opened her legs. I was kissing and licking and worshiping her pussy as if she were the true and only Goddess of sex.

Her knees were getting weak and she sat on the edge of the bed. By the time she was in the middle of the bed I was naked. I got on the bed with Sharon and she took my hard cock in her hand and said, "Looks like someone enjoyed opening their gift. Now shove that cock in me and show me what you can do." I was so hot one shove and I was balls deep in her pussy. As I sawed in and out of her pussy she would moan, "OH YES ............. OH GOD .........OH YES..........OH YES.......OH GOD DAVE FUCK ME!" It was fast and it was hard. Sharon had two orgasms before I filled her pussy.

We fucked two more times that morning, once with Sharon on top and once from behind. She sucked me off one last time in the shower and it was time to get ready to meet Lynn and Tom. We were waiting out front when they came. We were still kissing and hugging. Then Tom pulled up and Sharon got in front with Tom and Lynn got in back with me. That must have been a shock to the people that had been watching us.

12