All Comments on 'Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 02'

by Luv2pleees

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good Read

Can hardly wait to read Johns next experience with Jack and Sean. Maybe Casey will join in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

truly a HOT erotic masssage experience. I wish I was John.......

More please.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it

Would give anything for a massage like John just received.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now that is what makes me horny!

I wanted thank you that was the best story that, I have read in a long time. I'm so hard wanting to have the same thing done to me. I'm going to get a massage from a guy in the next few weeks and hope that is like that one. I spoke to him and I told him that, I needed special attention to that area. I could hardly wait for mine, I need me a hard cock in my mouth and in my ass. I'm now dripping with pre cum and think of getting me some cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot and lengthy read

It was a very well detailed read. Lots of drawn out suspense. Thanks for sharing

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 9 years ago
How to spoil yourself!

As I was once bi-curious myself, and really got into satisfying my curiosity the same way, through massages, I found the first story deeply erotic, not least because of the memories of my own best massages from guys. But now I've read this - and now I have to have two guys too! Such a horny tale, accurately capturing both the raw and sensual sensations when guys pleasure other guys, with sensitivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish

Oh that was hot. I wish I could find someone like that in London to satisfy my curiosity.

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
What a great story, but...

.... please please please don't let us wait another 7 or 8 years for chapter 3 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I need a two-man massage too!

I have this fantasy where my wife and I are lying naked on massage tables being attended to by two naked men each. I easily get "my" two men to cum (one in my mouth, the other in my arse) but the other two men are having difficulty staying hard with my wife... so I greedily invite "her" two men over to me: they're rock hard in no time and soon I'm being filled with cum at both ends while my (frustrated) wife jealously looks on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turned on

this is a fantasy of mine. I would love to experience a massage with one or two sets of hands. I am sure I would enjoy every minute of it, especially the touching, staring,sucking, and fucking. I am hard and dripping still. 😋😝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Sound like the perfect way for me to explore. Now to find the right guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazingly erotic

John has cum a long way in his exploring his bi-curious desires. Looking forward to reading to Ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was

This was an amazing story. I thought this story was about me being John. I had the same erotic massage from two very caring hot guys yesterday morning. I too, can't wait to experience this type of massage again. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bi-Curious beyond Erotic Massage

If ever you've entertained fantasies about an erotic massage - this story provides in duplicate and then ... more! So intense is the reader's involvement that he becomes lost in the story and samples every drop of ecstasy !!! Slurp-perb !!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

so well written, I did everything but cum, just from reading this.

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606over 5 years ago
I came!

So erotic! I came!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great story; can I get a 4-hand massage from Jack and Sean?

I'll need his number, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

I loved every sensation, the flavors were so real sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cum again

every time I re-read this story I get so hot and horny n "cum again"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi curious sub hubby

Loved the story .Wish I could experience it.I want my wife to experience it with me as we are both sub missives and fantasize about sharing cocks.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

This is such a big shift from Chapter One. I love it - and I believe the six months of fantasizing, yearning, wanting to go further than in the first episode provides the energy for this cumfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPitsabout 3 years ago

BRAVO. Well done. You built me up just like John built up his fantasy and desire.

It is an amazing experience when you find a masseur you just click with. You captured it.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

wonderful story..man on man is the best

427427about 2 years ago

Yes, I needed this to orgasm over & over.....WOW!!

DorcDorcalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story. I loved the build up and how the massage evolved throughout the session. I’d love to experience a massage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second time I have read this story, and I am just as hard, and panting a little. I'm booking a M to M massage later this holidays, and looking forward to it (as my precum oozes out of my slit to the ground)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My ultimate fantasy is a three way like this. I want to suck a cock while my ass is pleasured by another man. This story made me hard and dripping pre-cum. I stroked my cock to fantastic orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This chapter is an unbelievably hot story. That 3 way must have been so much fun. I would have loved that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous