Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jack stretched forward reaching as far as he could up my leg to my upper thigh. He massaged lightly and then spread my feet apart. His fingers reached forward from my knee to my waist and he came dangerously close to my cock and slid his fingers down between my thighs touching my sac as he stroked my legs. He did that a few more times and I felt myself begin to harden.

Sean continued on my left leg and I felt him with my foot. He pushed up against me as he reached up to my waist, and his fingers brushed the side of my semi-hard cock with each stroke up and down my leg. His fingertips tickled the side of my balls as he brought his fingers down to the inside of my thighs and then down to my knees. I could also feel his cock stiffen as he pressed against me a few times. Then Sean stopped and Jack walked around to the side of the table near my waist.

"Let us know if we do anything that makes you uncomfortable, John."

"Ok," I replied. I felt myself trembling again. Jack grabbed the oil and rubbed his hands together and then started on my right waist. He moved his fingers from my upper thigh to my belly, letting his fingers slip under my cock to not miss a spot. My cock stiffened more and I opened my eyes to see Jack concentrating on my body, just doing his job as artfully as he could. Jack then reached for my arm and pulled it up resting my hand on his shoulder as he worked on my biceps and triceps. My hand rested almost on his shoulder at first but then the weight of my arm and his movement caused my hand to slip to his chest. He straightened my elbow and began stroking my arm. My hand moved back and forth across the left side of his chest as he rubbed me down. I thought about how I had touched his chest the last time I was here and how much I wish I could do it again, but with another person in the room it just seemed strange.

Jack then put my arm down and Sean began where Jack left off. He oiled and rubbed my left thigh and belly. His fingers also found their way under my cock and with each touch I became stiffer. He then moved up to my chest and rubbed me there briefly before moving to my arm. Sean left my arm on the table and worked the upper part initially. He then lifted my forearm, and as he massaged it, my hand bumped against his thigh. His cock was still hanging straight down and he had to be at least 6 inches without being hard. I watched it sway back and forth and I think he caught me staring so I quickly shut my eyes.

When Sean finished he let go of my arm which was still bent and it fell to his upper thigh. He started rubbing my chest again with light strokes. Subconsciously I left my hand on his thigh, enjoying what he was doing. His fingers were light as he swirled around my nipples, my neck, and then down to my belly. He fingers brushed up against the tip of my cock several times and I felt wetness as my precum dripped onto me. I kept my eyes closed and I was enjoying the moment, and then I realized my left hand had moved to the top of Sean's right ass cheek.

Jack then appeared on my right and began stroking my chest and belly. He was standing near my head and I turned my head toward the side and saw his cock just a foot or so away from me. He was focused on my body and didn't notice me staring. I reached my hand up and touched his belly with the outside of my fingers. He didn't flinch or look down at me and continued to stroke my chest. I got more courage and I reached up towards Jack chest and brushed my fingers over his left nipple. I saw a smile on his face finally but he said nothing. I played with his nipple until it was hard and then looked down toward his cock and saw it was hardening as well and pointing straight at me.

Sean shifted further up the table opposite Jack and I let my hand come around and rest on the front of his right thigh. Sean's hands went to my belly again, slipping under my cock to the base as he rubbed me. His fingers then went down further and I felt them fully stroke the sides of my balls, and then he brought his fingers back up and to the side of my cock. He began very lightly stroking the full length of my shaft.

As I glanced over to my left I saw Sean's cock beginning to stiffen and lift. His cock was perfectly smooth and I could see the head begin to protrude from the foreskin. The tip had a sizeable hole and it was glistening with wetness. I stared at it, wondering if it would continue to grow.

Jack said, "It's been about an hour now. Would you like to continue? We have another room behind you where we can do some stretching and cover anything else that comes to mind. Or we can continue here for a little longer or end if that's what you would like."

I couldn't believe it had been nearly an hour already. I looked up at Jack, coming out of my haze, and noticed my fingers still on his chest. Images of my last visit were playing like a video in my mind...my request to touch him more at this point in the massage, and how that ended up with him straddling my chest with his cock in my mouth. I glanced at Jack's stiff cock once again and then at Sean's. Sean's hand was resting fully on my balls now, gently squeezing them. "Stretching sounds nice," I replied.

"Great, let's help you up slowly." Sean and Jack placed a hand beneath my shoulders and lifted me to a sitting position and paused there briefly, and then I swung my feet around.

Sean led the way to the other room. Inside the room there was the mattress I had seen before covered in a white sheet. It looked to be king size. Around the edges of the room were tables with candles and an iPhone dock playing soft soothing music. The room was rather largish, and at one end of the bed was an exercise mat probably the size of a 6 by 9 rug. On the mat were things like an exercise ball, some small weights, and yoga blocks and straps. On the walls were a few paintings. Each of them had images of a nude men and women and was quite striking.

"Let's start with the exercise ball and do some stretching," Jack said. We walked over to the ball and Jack asked me to sit down on the ball. "Ok, stretch out your legs. Sean will grab your ankles to stabilize you, and I'll grab your arms and pull you backward. Let's do this slowly."

As I leaned back the middle of my back was on the ball and my legs were stretched out to the floor with Sean's hands pinning my ankles. Jack went to his knees and pulled my arms over my head so that my head was now leaning back toward the floor. My back cracked and began to relax in this new position.

Jack's cock was in clear view just in front of my face. He placed my hands around the backs of his thighs for stability and he reached forward with his hands to my sides. "How does that feel"? Do you feel it in your spine and abdomen?" Jack ran his fingers up and down my sides gently and then across my abdomen so his fingers brushed the head of my cock.

My hands slid up to Jack's buttocks and I continued to stare at Jack's cock dangling above of me. I felt the impulse to pull with my hands and bring him toward my mouth. He was just inches away. "I feel it," I said.

"Ok, let's slowly let you up," Jack replied. He reached for my upper arms and stood up as he lifted me back to a sitting position. "Let's do some stretching exercises on the mat."

I stood up and the ball was removed by Sean. "Let's have you lie face down." I lied down with my head toward Jack's feet. "Sean is going to grab your arms and pull you up, but he is going to be sitting on you so that we stretch your abdomen."

"Ok," I replied. I felt Sean lower himself onto my upper thighs with his legs paralleling mine behind him. He then brought both of his arms underneath my upper arms and locked his hands and then slowly began to pull me up.

"Let's do this slowly," Jack said. Jack got down on his knees in front of me. "Nice and slow...do you feel that?" He ran his fingers from my abdomen up to my chest and across my nipples, and then back down and up again. I was pinned and could not move, but the stretching felt good and his touch on my nipples was exquisite. Jack again was in front of me and this time I was staring at his chest. His nipples were hard and still glistening from the oil that must have been on his body before we started. Jack ran his hands a few more times across my body commenting on the stretch and then Sean let me down.

Jack scooted back and my head fell between his knees. "Ok, let's have you roll over." I complied and Jack lifted to his knees. Above me was a perfect view of his balls and cock dangling beneath him. "Lift your knees up toward your chest." I did and Jack then placed his chest across my shins and gently let his weight rest upon my legs. As I looked back, Jack's feet stretched out behind him and his cock then came into view directly above and behind my face. It was pointing straight down only about six inches away. Unconsciously my hands found their way back to Jack's buttocks.

"How does that feel, John?"

"Nice," I replied.

"You should feel stretching in your buttocks and your hamstrings," Sean said.

"I do".

"Ok, a little more weight to get a good stretch," Jack said. I felt him now apply his full weight to my shins and his cock lowered further, now barely above my nose. My hands instinctively pressed down on his buttocks, pulling him closer. I tilted my head and Jack's cock rested on my lips. I parted them and let his cock fall to my tongue. I couldn't see Jack's face but somehow I could tell he was ok with it. He didn't move away and held himself in that position. I took his head into my mouth and ran my tongue across the tip. As I held him there I felt him begin to swell and more of his cock entered my mouth. I opened my mouth further to let him in and felt him push in briefly and hold it there momentarily before exiting my mouth.

I couldn't believe I just had Jack in my mouth! Jack pushed with his hands and lifted his body from my legs. "That was a good stretch, John. Let's continue now. Let your left leg go back to the floor. Sean is going to stretch your right hamstring."

Sean then grabbed my right ankle and placed it on his left shoulder. "I'm going to slowly lean forward placing my body weight against your leg. Try to keep your leg straight. As you feel the stretch let me know when it gets tight and you want me to stop. I'll hold it there. Because your leg will be against my chest I'll be able to help you keep it straight." Sean then proceeded and leaned into me. His feet went back behind him and my leg came back toward my chest. I could feel Sean's cock on the inside of my thigh and poking down to where it brushed up against my balls.

"How does that feel?" Sean said. "Is it too tight?"

"No, I'm fine. I definitely feel it," I replied.

"Ok, let's hold it here for a moment and see how you feel.

I felt Jack's hand on my leg, stroking the side of it. Sean's chest was above me and he was looking down, concentrating on keeping the same pressure. His triceps were flexing as he held himself up with his hands. "Ok, would you like to try a little more stretch?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, I can take a little more," I said. Sean then lowered himself further. I could see the muscles in his chest flexing and the remnants of the oil from my body now rubbing off on him. I felt his cock too. It was now fully up against the underneath side of my balls. It felt like his cock was hardening as he moved his hips a little and it was pressing in against me.

Sean relaxed himself and leaned back after about a minute and then let my right leg down. He was sitting between my thighs and my legs were spread around him like someone about ready to be fucked missionary style. He grabbed my left leg and placed it on his right shoulder and repeated the stretch. But this time his cock was noticeably harder and I felt it much more pushing into my balls. After he finished he let my leg down but remained between them. He was resting on his shins with my legs wrapped around his waist. I looked down my body and could see his cock pointing straight out and occasionally bumping up against the underneath side of my balls as it twitched.

Sean's hands went to my abdomen and then he ran his fingers across and to my ribs, and then back to my abdomen. He bumped into my still mostly hard cock a few times before bringing his hands to rest on my thighs. "Let's get you up, John," Jack said. Sean backed away and grabbed my hands and we stood up together. Jack placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Let's give you one more rub down on the mattress to relax those muscles."

"Let's have you lie face down initially," Jack said. "Put your arms at your side." I complied. "Now just relax." I felt both men begin to lightly rub and stroke my legs. Four pairs of hands at once were rubbing and stroking up and down across the backs of my legs and inside my thighs. Then their hands went to my buttocks and I felt them pull my legs apart a little more. Their hands started with massaging and then finished with light stroking and rubbing. One of them placed his fingers across the underside of my balls and lightly stroked them; and then he ran his fingers between my cheeks pausing at my anus. It felt amazing. He kept rubbing up and down, tickling my balls, and then each time he circled his finger near my anus he inserted it a little. His finger was oiled and warm and inserted easily.

"How does that feel?" said Sean. "Oh, it was him," I thought.

I shuddered and said "Good". I saw from my side Jack slid around in front of my head.

"Let us know if we do anything uncomfortable, John," Jack said.

"I will," I replied.

Sean continued to rub my ass and anus, and stroke my balls while Jack rubbed my back. His knees were on the side of me and the left side of my face was essentially underneath his cock, but I couldn't see it. I felt his hands reach across my ribs and rub up and down, then to my shoulders. He then pulled my arms up above my head and placed them inside his lower legs. He reached up my sides finding the sides of my nipples and rubbed them gently. Then I saw his knees spread further apart and he lowered himself. He went back to stroking my back and his cock settled on my left upper arm.

Each time Jack moved his cock moved back and forth just inches from my mouth. It felt as though he was pressing it into my arm a little more as he moved and I could see it growing. I wanted to taste him again. I could feel the wetness against the sheet where my cock was oozing again. Jack shifted a little so that his cock was now within a couple inches of my mouth. I twisted my head more in that direction and reached out with my tongue to touch the side of it. He didn't move it away.

I licked as best I could up and down a couple inches of his cock and then he shifted himself again. Jack put his hands on the back of my head and pulled my face forward just slightly so that his cock was directly pointing at the front of my lips. I parted my lips and tried to lean forward to take his head into my mouth, but Jack did the work. He held the back of my head and pushed his cock so that the tip was in my mouth. It was very warm and I felt him hardening. Jack shifted forward and pushed his cock further inside my mouth. I had a few inches of it now and I let it sit there while running my tongue as best I could around it. There was something about the smell of Jack's crotch that was enticing and I just wanted to taste more.

Jack flattened himself more and thrust his hips toward my face so that I had another inch. He moved his hips and I heard a faint moan as he slowly moved his cock an inch or two in and out of my mouth.

I then realized that Sean had moved and was now sitting on my legs. I felt his cock was resting between my buttocks and he had inserted it inside my crack. He was rocking back and forth and I could tell he was hard. He was rubbing my back as he was doing this, but it felt as though he was masturbating himself in the crack of my ass.

Jack said, "Let's roll you over, John". He pulled out of my mouth and Sean stood up. Once I was on my back, Sean went back to his knees between my legs. Jack centered himself above my head. "You ok John?" Jack said.

"Yeah I think so," I replied.

"Good. Just let us know if there is anything you don't like."

Jack's hands went to my chest and he began to lightly rub and stroke me. He spread his knees apart and lowered his cock toward my lips. As I looked up I noticed a little string of drips dangling from the tip of his cock and bubbles oozing. I opened my mouth and Jack lowered his cock until he was about 4 inches inside my mouth. I immediately tasted the sweetness on the end of my tongue. Jack let his cock rest in my mouth as he circled his thumbs around both of my nipples keeping them rock hard.

Sean lifted my legs a little and scooted under me more with my legs spread apart around him. He used his fingertips to brush the sides of my cock which I knew was oozing fluid onto my belly. I felt Sean lift my cock straight up and slowly stroke it. And then I noticed his large member poking me near my anus, pressing firmly in that area. "John, would you like me to try entering you and see how that feels?" Sean asked. Jack pulled out of my mouth.

"Ummm...well..." I wasn't sure what to say. "Ok" came out of my mouth almost like it was somebody else that was controlling my voice.

"Great," Sean replied. "I have a condom here. If it hurts just let me know. I'll go slowly."

Jack put his cock back in my mouth and I felt my legs lifting higher as Sean positioned himself. Jack found a little half-sized couch pillow from behind him and put it under my shoulders so that my head was tilted back. Jack then had a better angle to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth.

Sean placed his finger over my anus and inserted it. He had some sort of jelly or oil on it and he inserted it much further than before. Then he put another finger inside me, stretching me. He moved his fingers inside and out adding lubrication. My muscles relaxed and it no longer felt as tight. Then I felt the tip of his cock pressing against me.

Sean held my thighs firmly with his hands and thrust his cock forward until the tip entered my anus. He paused thankfully because it was a lot larger than his fingers and it hurt. The pain subsided and he pushed a little further and stopped again. Again it hurt but the pain went away after a few moments. Sean then pulled out a little and entered a little further on the next thrust. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was enjoying it.

Jack leaned forward and put his mouth on my cock. He started licking from the base of my balls up to the tip. My hands came up and I found his ribs and I explored with my fingers. Jack took me in his mouth as Sean slowed his thrusts. He sucked me up and down a few times until he got all of me in his mouth. He then let me out and Sean continued to fuck me. "You taste so nice, John," Jack said. He was still in my mouth and I just hummed approval.

Jack pushed in and out of my mouth gently and I could taste more and more sweetness. His balls were resting on my forehead and smelled delicious. Sean continued to push a little further each time and I felt him reaching about as far as he was going to get. The pain was not nearly as much as before and I felt my balls begin to ache. My cock was oozing all over my belly as they both fucked me.

"Let's turn you over John," Jack said. Jack pulled out of my mouth.

"Ok," I replied. Sean pulled out and I rolled over.

Sean said, "Get on your knees John, and lean forward onto your hands or elbows. I placed my hands on the bed next to Jack's legs. Jack stayed squatted kind of beneath me and I felt Sean maneuver behind me. Sean spread apart my knees and grabbed my hips and then pulled him inside, thrusting slowly.

My face was above Jack's belly. I looked up and saw him smiling. "You ok?" he said.