Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm enjoying it. I hope you both are," I said.

"We definitely are". I leaned forward and kissed his left nipple and let my tongue feel the hardness, and then I lowered my head to his lap. Sean was thrusting more deeply now and I could feel it in my cock. My ass was so full of Sean's big cock I couldn't believe he could get it inside me. I timed the thrusts and got my lips around Jack's cock again. I began to bob my head up and down as best as I could with the movement from Sean, and Jack moaned as I sucked him.

We continued like this for a few more minutes and then Jack pulled away. "John, are you sure you haven't been practicing since the last time?" he said with a smile. "Would you mind if I trade places with Sean for a few minutes"?

"Uh, no," I replied.

Jack moved around to my back and put on a condom. Sean then appeared in front of me. The condom was off of Sean and I could see how massive he was fully hard. "Would you like to suck it?" Sean said. I looked up at his amazing body, glistening with a little perspiration, and then back down at his cock resting between to muscular legs. His cock was fully erect and pulsating. The tip had bubbles protruding from its hole and was shiny as his precum had been spread around by the condom. I lowered my face and took the tip in my mouth, savoring the taste. After a few moments I stretched my mouth wider and was able to get a few inches inside. "Ahhh," Sean moaned. "That feels good so good."

I bobbed my head up and down on Sean's cock and got a couple more inches in my mouth, but that was as far as I could go. Sean had to be at least 8 inches and he was thick. The more I got used to his size the more I liked sucking him. He had so much warmth coming from his member and I could also taste the sweetness coming from the tip of his cock.

Jack entered my anus and began fucking me. He fucked me harder than Sean. Sean's cock was also very nice and I sucked it as best I could. We continued for a few minutes and then Jack requested I roll back over.

Once again on my back, Jack lifted my legs around him and entered me. Sean placed the small pillow under my neck and placed his cock near my lips. He was dripping precum as I parted my lips, and Sean inserted himself and began to fuck my mouth. I tasted more and more of Sean's sweetness leaking from his cock and it just made me hungrier.

Jack slowed his pace and then stopped briefly to stroke my leaking cock. Sean continued to fuck my mouth and I heard him moaning with pleasure. "John, I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer," Sean said. He pulled out of my mouth and rested his balls across my lips. I licked them while he stroked himself.

After about a minute Sean set his cock dangle alongside my face and then rested the tip of his cock at my lips. I reached up with my hands and grabbed his nipples and stroked them. "God John, that feels so good." I used my tongue to swab the tip of his cock. Precum was oozing out quite rapidly now and I let it drip inside my mouth. "I can't hold back much longer", Sean struggled to say. "Do you still want to suck it?" he said softly. My answer was to open my mouth and let the head of his cock fall inside.

I kept my fingers on Sean's nipples and he thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, groaning with pleasure. Sean then used his hips to fuck my mouth gently and placed his hands on my chest for support. I titled my head back so that he could thrust more directly. My mouth was full of Sean's cock hitting the back of my throat, and my lips were stretched as wide as they could go. On the other end Jack was fucking me very slowly so as not to interrupt Sean.

Sean's moans became more frequent as he fucked my mouth a little faster and soon he reached the point of no return. Sean pulled out of my mouth, and as my head was tilted back with my mouth still wide open, he stroked himself just once or twice and groaned as he shot a huge stream of hot semen into my mouth.

It was incredibly warm and slid down my throat instantly. Then another shot came and I gulped to keep from choking. Sean kept cumming and spurted onto my chin and chest a few times before my mouth reopened. Several more spurts hit my tongue and he inserted the tip of his cock inside my mouth until his spasms subsided. I wrapped my lips around his cock tightly and Sean remained inside my mouth for a few minutes as I sucked on him until he softened. His semen had a sweet flavor and smell, and I licked him clean before he exited my mouth.

"That was hot!" Jack said. Jack continued to fuck me harder again.

As Sean pulled out of my mouth he said, "That was amazing John. I don't think I've cum that hard in a long time." I licked my lips and smiled. Sean pulled the pillow out from under me and reached for my cock and leaned down. His lips first went to my chest where licked his cum off my left nipple. Then he moved across my chest gathering a little more cum with his tongue and sucked on my right nipple. He then leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock.

I looked down my chest and saw what Sean had done. I had streaks of cum going down my chest to my belly and who knows how much still on my chin. I felt some of it running down the sides of my face. Jack began to thrust harder again and Sean sat up. Jack's face was intense as he fucked me faster and faster. He lifted my legs higher and drove into me with his feet stretched out behind him, and then he stopped. He pulled out and off came the condom. His cock was swollen and red and I saw glistening sweat forming on his body. He grabbed my cock and stroked it in his left hand as he stroked his cock in his right hand.

My cock was nearly fully hard and Jack let it go. He concentrated on his own cock. "I need to cum John," Jack said. He sat back on his heels. "Do you mind if..." I sat up and leaned forward and found his cock with my mouth. He was rock hard and I began bobbing my head up and down, taking as much of him as I could. I couldn't wait for him to explode in my mouth, and in a few moments he did. He groaned as he came, and I kept my lips tight around his shaft and kept sucking. Streams of hot sweet-tasting liquid hit the back of my throat and slid down. I didn't let him go until he softened.

When I looked up Jack had a big smile on his face. "Wow, two loads of cum John!" I smiled back thinking of my accomplishment. I leaned forward and pushed Jack down on his back. I climbed on top and sat on his abdomen. His hand immediately went to my cock and began to stroke it. I knew I wouldn't last long. As Jack stroked me Sean put the pillow under Jack's head. Sean's cum was dipping off of me onto Jack as I leaned onto my hands and rocked my hips to the rhythm of Jack's stroking.

I moved forward closer to Jack's mouth and we stared at each other briefly. I knew he wanted me. This is what he had done to me on my last visit. I was so hard and the tip of my cock was shiny with precum with a big drop struggling to stay attached. I shifted further forward and entered his mouth. Jack took most of me in his mouth and I began fucking him. I moved my knees further apart on each side of his head and drove in deeper, fucking his mouth. He was better at this than me and he hungrily sucked me with every stroke until I couldn't take it any longer.

I felt the orgasm building from my aching balls and I knew there would be a lot of cum. Jack grabbed my ass and pulled me in and I unloaded. I could hear him swallowing and choking a little as stream after stream shot out from my cock at warp speed. He kept swallowing and sucking until I had nothing left to give.

As I softened Jack let me go and I sat back admiring what he just did. Jack then gestured for me to come closer. "Come here," he said. He pulled at my shoulders bringing my face down to his. Hovering just above his mouth now, staring into his eyes, Jack reached up with his tongue and licked all of Sean's cum off my chin. I then saw it on his tongue as he showed me what he had done. It was a fair amount and I leaned down and we kissed until Sean's cum was shared equally and gone.

After a long shower, Jack and Sean met me in the front room. "I had an amazing time," I said.

"Well don't be such a stranger then and come back sooner!" Jack said laughing. "Not that every time is going to be like this. This is far from what we normally do, but once in a while you never know," he said grinning.

Sean jumped in with a wink and said, "Yeah, some of this wasn't in the job description and it was certainly a first for me." We all laughed and Jack wished me a good weekend and made me promise to make another appointment.

"Soon", I said, "soon" and I walked out into a still sunny amazing day with plenty to think about. "Unbelievable", I muttered under my breath as I made my way down the street toward the train. "Unbelievable".