All Comments on 'Bi for a Day'

by AEPoe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyalmost 13 years ago
good story

well written..my kind of neighbor

forfun44forfun44almost 13 years ago
HOT!!

Great story! Two guys having fun when the cats are away...hope there is a follow up story..

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
story of my life!

amen to that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes

Got to be a part II..........

BarneyFyfeBarneyFyfealmost 13 years ago
My Fantasy!

Sounds like my life without the friendly neighbor. HOT story, part 2 soon I hope.

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Good jack off story

Jacked off to a good orgasm while reading.

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It!

Have the same fantasy running through my head now! I would love to get it on with my white neighbor! We are about the same age, but he is white and I am Latino. He is a big burly, hairy, biker looking guy. I am smooth, dark skinned! We talk some, and I am going to try and make this happen. Your story was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting for Part 2!

Hot story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice

that was a great one to read. please do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It II!!

Just wanted to follow up. It took more than a year, but I finally got my white biker guy neighbor. We have been fucking for the last six months. I sometime go out of town with him as his driving partner. We no longer care if the wifes do not suck or fuck. We now give each other the best sex either has ever had! Ciao!

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayabout 9 years ago
hot story

Some thing like that happen to me a couple years ago. My neighbors wife was in the UK visiting family for a month and my wife was out of town visiting her mom. Ended up at his place to watch a game it was a hot summer night. I was surprised when he answered the door wearing black sheer tight breifs. Of course my eyes went right to his bulge. He said he was hot hope this dose not bother you. I said it's kool. He was hung no dout and I kept taking peeks trying not to get caught. I am only 4 1/2ins hard and his soft was no dout double my size. After a few beers he said he was horny this hot weather gets him going. He said want to watch some porn. I said ok and he put in a dvd. He left the room returned with more beers and 2 towels and sat next to me on the sofa. We put the towels down and got naked not saying anything. We sipped our beers stroking our hard cocks. He had to be close to 8 ins and he was uncut very veiny and thick. I said nice cock you have he said thank you, do you want to touch it? I said thought you would never ask. I reached over started stroking him. After a while I just had to suck him. I got on my knees took him in my mouth started giving him a blow job. I am cut so I enjoyed the extra skin to play with. My head was bouncing up and down his tasty shaft. He warned me he was about to cum so I jerked faster as I sucked harder. He exploded crying out in pleasure as I licked the head sucking hard. He shoot a big load and I swallowed it all to not wanting it to end. He fine got soft in my mouth. He said wow that was intense I haven't gotten sucked for over a year. He then did me. I shot deep in his mouth. We are now suck buddies and he has fucked me a few times to.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
A Great Story!

I love the idea of two guys watching porn together, jacking together, then orally finishing each other off! So sexy ... Well written story with great pace ...

manofthegulfmanofthegulfabout 4 years ago
Continue

Got my dick hard but wanted more where it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well done. Sure got me hard. Wish I had neighbor like that. Be great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sad, with both wives shutting their husbands out once they got what they wanted (a kid, a house) and basically being nothing but taskmasters to their husbands. Glad these guys have each other to turn to.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

And? now when the wives travel the men have something to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAEPoe@AEPoe
18 Followers
Married bi husband. Nudist. Interested in chatting with other, men, women and couples interested in nudism, voyeurism, sharing/swapping. I love sharing my wife and couple swapping. I love to chat and LOVE to RP.